Chapter Twenty Three

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Three

 Shortly after they arrived at the destination, Yoong parked the car into the lane and took out a small piece of cloth.

"You will be surprise. Put this on first." He said and hand the cloth over to Jessica.

"What?...Look Yoong-"

"I'm very sure you will like it. You don't want to put this on? Alright..." He cut her off and excitedly got off his car and went to open the door for Jessica.

.

.

"I guess I need to tell him everything. I feel bad now..."

"Don't peek." He cover her eyes with one hand and one holding the umbrella as they slowly walk to where the plans was.

Taeng was just following them from behind, bored and curious in what Yoong is doing with Jessica.

.

.

Suddenly, there was gentle piano music playing everywhere. Everyone was also surprised by the sudden music as they walk around the city center.

The ad boards high around them suddenly lit up, showing words by words and ending up to form a sentence if you look at all the boards.

"Jessica Jung, I LIKE YOU! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"Jessica Jung, open your eyes." Jessica slowly open her eyes to see Yoong kneeling infront of her with a dozen roses bouquet on his hands..

"Yoong..."

"Are you surprised? Hehe...I know you will like it." Getting the wrong message, Yoong smile brightly and hand the bouquet to Jessica.

"Yoong....I...."

"I what?" Yoong reply back as he was both excited and nervous in what Jessica will say.

"I...Okay, look Yoong. We need to talk."

"Uh huh? Talk about what?"

"Yoong, I don't want to lie or hide anything from you anymore. But, I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry, I don't want to break your heart...but, I like someone else already..." She said and secretly glance over to the bored Taeng playing with the fountain water from far away. "I did think about giving you a chance....But....I don't think I can anymore."

"What?? But, I can make you like me again."

"No Yoong. I really like him, and I won't leave him for any reasons..."

"Who's him???"

"That's not important right now. The important thing is, please, can we just be friends?" Jessica smile slightly and pat Yoong on the shoulder. "Can we like get rid of the feelings and just be best friends again like before. You will always be my only guy friend, the babo Yoongie that always joke around and brighten up mine and Tiffany's day? Can we just be like what we used to be years ago. Me, you, and Tiffany. The three of us, setting aside any romantic feelings and just be...friends? I don't want a serious Yoong like right now. I miss my best friend, the choding Yoongie." After saying, she hug him tightly, not a "lovers' hug or anything" it was just a normal hug everyone give to their best friends.

"Don't...hug me...Don't make me have hopes...I need time to think...This is really hard." Yoong moved away slightly and look down.

"Arraso Yoong. Just know that, I'll always be here to welcome you back, my best friend!!"

.

"Alright. Sorry to bother you..."

"Ani, I'm glad everything is clearly said now. I don't have to hide it and always feel bad whenever I see you. You can have the umbrella, I'll go home now. Take care Yoong...Bye bye!" After waving, Jessica hand Yoong the umbrella and quickly run over to where Taeng is at....The two left after leaving Yoong standing there in the middle of the place, as it rain.

.

.

"Argh!! Why can't we be more than friends??? YOONG YOU ARE SO STUPID. If you didn't keep on denying and waiting, Jessica wouldn't leave just like right now!!!!" Yoong angrily threw the umbrella down onto the floor and sit down on the bench nearby...Letting rain directly pouring down onto him. "Who's that guy and what do he have that I don't?!??!?! I can change to be whatever she want though!!"

.

.

After awhile, Yoong didn't see any rain pouring onto him anymore...As he look down to the ground, he notice two feet infront of him...then he look up noticing someone had cover him with an umbrella.

"The thing is, the guy isn't crazy like you, sitting in the middle of the street and in the open rain when there's an umbrella for you." The girl said coldly but also somewhat concerned about the wet Yoong. The girl was Krystal.

"Why are you here?" Yoong look up blankly to Krystal.

"Oh. Just passing by and seeing some babo that look like you sitting here..." Krystal look around and make up an excuse not wanting to look like a stalker.

"Why would you be here?"

"None of your business. You're not the boss of this place. I can be wherever I want. bleh." She stick out her tongue and Yoong and sat down next to him.

"Jessica...don't like me."

"I know...But that doesn't mean you're going to sit here in the rain and be sick afterward?? There are lots and lots of other girls around you that like you. Open your eyes!!"

"Nobody like me...I'm weird, dumb, don't have any courage, just...dislikeable."

"How do you know nobody like you? Th-there must be someone who does. You just don't realize it."

"I don't know...I just want Jessica right now.."

"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. Is that all you think of??"

"Soojung-ah, do you want to go grab some soju? You can drink right?"

"Uh...but right now? Why-"

"Good, let's go." Yoong quickly said and grab Krystal's hand, dragging her to a soju shop nearby.

.

.


...An hour later...

Yoong is deeply drunk as poor Krystal try to walk him to the car.

"I WILL BEAT ALL THE GUYS! JESSICA IS MINE!" Yoong yell out randomly and form his hand into a fist.

"Jessica. You're mine...alright?" He look over to Krystal and mistaken her for Jessica as he was drunk.

"I'm not Jessica unnie. This is why I don't want to go to the soju shop...Ugh." In one hand, Krystal try to carry the umbrella and in one hand, help Yoong to the car. Even after awhile, it still hasn't stop raining yet.

"Jessica~ Let's be more than friends!"

"Shut up...you are so annoying, hurry and get in babo." She quickly open the door and drag him inside.

"No. I'm not going anywhere til..." Yoong suddenly shut the door and frown, making Krystal shock and scare of what he's doing.

"I really really really like you~!!" He grab her arms and push her to the car, knocking off the umbrella in Krystal's hand.

"Yah, you're crazy! It's raining!!" She try to reach down for the umbrella but Yoong quickly stop her.

"Who cares about the umbrella!!"

"I DO! Just because you're crazy doesn't mean I hav-" Cutting her off half way, Yoong suddenly lean in and kiss Krystal.

"Hmm...Stop! yahmm get awa-..bmmmI'm not-" She murmur while trying to hit Yoong, holding that he will go away. But it didn't help, Yoong then stop her by grabing her wrists, not parting away from the kiss.

.

.

.


_Back At Home_

Taeng and Jessica had finally arrived home and still joke around with each other as they walk inside.

"You're a babo." He pinch her nose and laugh.

"You are, because you are wearing-....ahem." As they quickly spot the president and Mrs.Jung inside, Jessica quickly push Taeng away and act cold again.

"Mommy, daddy, hi~" She smile brightly as the two elder look up.

"Annyeonghasyo." Taeng bow down to them politely and move aside.

"Where's Yoong? He went with you?" Mrs.Jung asked while looking around for Yoong.

"Uh....he didn't feel good and went home."

"Omo, why didn't you take care of him? Poor kid....Anyway, why are you wearing sunglasses right now?" Mrs.Jung glance over and frown while looking at the weird Taeng with sunglasses.

"Because he have allergy!" Jessica reply and look over Taeng secretly.

.

"Oh really? I used to study medical for many years. Come here, I'll check to see what's wrong with your eyes." The president finally talk and signal Taeng to go over to him...

*Gulp* "It's fine sir."

"Eh, don't worry about him. He's just a bodyguard." Jessica pretend to ignore Taeng and roll her eyes.

"Ani, he's still a human. Taeng, go over so the president can see your eyes. I don't want your allergy to spread around the house." Mrs.Jung reply back and drag Taeng over to where the president is..

.

.

"Take off the sunglasses so I can see."

"Uh..." He look around for Jessica but she is also panicking about it.

.

.

.


End Chap :) 

What will happen now? Yoongstal relationship is moving up or down? What will happen to Taeng when he takes off the sunglasses...Will the president know?

So double updates since I'm barely updating today xD Sorry for the wait, but enjoy =]