Chapter Twenty Four

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Four

.

.

Taeng approach the president slowly and nervously...not knowing how to react if everyone see his eyes. "D-do I take off the sunglasses?"

"Yes. Let me see." Slowly, Taeng raise his hand and grab his glasses...Hesitating to take it off..

1....2...3...He slowly take it off...As slow as possible..

.

.

"Appa!" Someone suddenly yell from outside, causing everything to be interrupted and focusing on the front door.

"Uh...I need him to do something. His eyes is fine, don't worry." Jessica take the chance and drag Taeng away upstairs quickly after ending her sentence.

.

.

"Ugh..." Krystal came inside the house with 2 guards carrying Yoong beside and putting him down onto the couch...

"Omo, Yoong...Soojung-ah, why are you all wet?" Mrs.Jung quickly went over to check on her daughter and quickly signal the maid to bring towels.

"Ask this babo! I got wet because of him!!! He got drunk and..." Krystal pause at end...thinking back to the kiss in the rain.

"And what?"

"And...he broke my umbrella and didn't want to get inside the car! Arghh..."

"Aww...Hurry and get me more towels." Mrs.Jung turn back and order all the maids quickly..."My poor Soojung, wrap yourself with the towels and go wash up. You're going to get sick."

"Oh...What about him?" Krystal glance back at Yoong with a worried expression.

"Don't worry Miss Krystal. I will take him home." Mr.Im bow and smile to Krystal, assuring her to not worry.

"Ohm.."

.

.


"Let me see!" Jessica wack Taeng on the arm when he refuse to take off his sunglasses even when there was nobody here.

"Andwae. It's weird and red."

"I want to see it, now! Right now, N.O.W." She reach out and take off Taeng's glasses, revealing his bright red eyes in the night. "Aww, it look so cool and cute!"

"How is that cute? It should be scary. Aren't you scared?"

"Ani, why would I? If I'm scared, I wouldn't stay calm right now." She smile brightly and pinch his soft white cheek.

.

"Sica-yah...What if...one day I do something that you don't like. Will you hate me?" He remember back to the mission to why he accepted to be a bodyguard, but now, he feel uncomfortable knowing that the president is Jessica's dad.

"Huh? What do mean something I don't like? Unless you plan to leave me, I can't hate you for anything." Jessica reply back and smile..."Ah! I almost totally forgot! Wait here." She bolt right up and run outside quickly, leaving Taeng in the room blankly..."What if...you have to choose between your dad and me?...Who will you choose? Will you hate me if I...."

.

"Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, sarang ha neun Taengoo, saengil chukha hamnida!!" The door open slowly, and Jessica walk in singing the happy birthday song while holding a small white cake with light up candles on top.

"H-how did you know it was my birthday today?" Taeng approach Jessica and look at her blankly.

"Hehe, it was 2 days ago, I was wandering around and went into daddy's office. I saw your profile on his desk and took a quickly glance, found out that your birthday is on March 9...That's today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAENGOO!" Jessica put down the cake and gave Taeng a big tight hug.

.

.

At that moment, the two were too busy to realize that someone outside had saw the two hugging each other clearly..."So it was true...But...what the??"

.

.

"Hurry and blow the candles before it goes out." They released each other and Jessica hold the cake infront of her to Taeng.

*Phuu~* "Now make a wish!"

"Hm...I wish I can stop being Jessica bodyguard..It's tiring." He and wish out loud causing Jessica to frown.

"So this is your wish?" She glare at him then look away.

"Uh, I don't want to be your bodyguard anymore. I want to be your...boyfriend." Jessica smile slightly and look down, hiding her blushing face. "Your wish is rejected, ahha. So tell me, what do you want for a birthday gift?"

"You."

"Whatever. Stop joking around, I'm serious."

"I'm serious too. You." He smile and hug her tightly. "I don't want anything else. You are the perfect gift I ever received. Thanks for the small birthday surprised."

"No problems. Just remember that my birthday is April 18...haha." They laughed happily and Jessica teasingly put a small white frosting cream on Taeng's nose.

"Oops, sorry." Taeng back and "accidentally" put frosting cream near Jessica's lips..."I'll clean it up for you." He smirk and kiss her.

"Byuntae!!"

.

.

And so the two love birds spend their first birthday party together happily. Will Taeng give up on his mission for Jessica? Who was the person that saw them outside? What about Yoong and Krystal...dun dun dun!
End chap :)