Chapter Eight

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Eight

"Miyoung-ah, I give up." After awhile, Tiffany approach Yoong in the park and see that he is sitting on the bench hopelessly.

"Why?? Where's Jessi??"

"She left...She indirectly rejected me.."

"Indirectly rejected you?? What did you said?..Oh, did she bring her bodyguard..." Tiffany feel bad for Yoong and pat him on the back trying to comfort him..."Ah..I'm planning to do A Valentine's Party tonight...How about you ask her out in there...I'll help you...hehe.."

"Party? Are you sure it will work?"

"Yes, trust me!" Tiffany smile brightly and shuffle Yoong's hair like he was a little kid.

.

.

.


_Tiffany's House, that night_

"Just act normally..and when the time come, you will ask her out..arraso?" Tiffany approach Yoong who is drinking water nervously and smile.

"Uh." He reply back and take a sip of the water..

There were alot of people here at the party...there were couple...single...people trying to find a lover...etc...Yoong was waiting for Jessica to come, while Tiffany was waiting for someone else...haha.

.

.

"Nice party!" Yul suddenly appear out of nowhere and greet Tiffany..the person she was waiting for is Yul.

"Welcome...hehe." She smile with her beautiful eyesmile and lead him inside.

"Will there be anything fun going on?" They talk as Yul politely get foods for both of them.

"Maybe...Since it is Valentine's Day, there will be couple dances, some fun games, eating, and a special event for my two babo friends that I need to get them together." They sat down at a table and keep on talking.

.

.

"I guess I'll stay out here." Taeng poke his head out from the car window and smile slightly to Jessica..."Have fun."

"Why do you always want to stay out in the car? Is it fun out here?" She sneer at him and open the door.

"It's my job..Where do you expect me to go?.." He said and pout like a little kid after getting yell by his boss.

"What if you stay out here, and there is a shooting inside..Who will protect me huh?...Hurry! It's cold out here." She whine and shake since she is wearing a dress in this kind of weather.

"Yes ma'am." Taeng reply back and quickly got out the car following his boss order.

.

.

A while after they arrived at the party, it was time for the couple dance, where you may pick anyone you want, or your lovers and dance with them...

"May I?" Yul stood up and held out his hand infront of Tiffany.

"Oh sure." Tiffany smile and they went to the dance floor.

.

.

"Jessica!" Yoong quickly made his way through the crowd maze trying to find Jessica and asking her to dance with him.

"Jessica..*huff huff*" He finally found her sitting in one of the table and went over while breathing like crazy after running around the place.

"Wae-oh. Where's the girl that you said this morning?" She glance up at him wierdly than look around for "the girl"

"Uh...She have some personal issues and left early already.." Yoong made up an excuse again and smile..."D-d-do you want to go over there? Eyy, don't think wrong, don't want you to look lonely in the party...haha."

"I'm not lonely. I have someone to go you know. Don't need to mock me..bleh." Jessica stick out her tongue at Yoong and turn around to Taeng. "Let's go."

"What? Go where?" Taeng look at blankly, having no clues why Jessica keep on dragging him here and there.

"Have fun Yoong!" She wave to the frozen Yoong staring at them and drag Taeng to the dance floor. "What...him again?? Aish, Yoong, you should have just ask her to dance with you..Stop making up lame excuses."

.

.

"I told you, you won't understand..Now pretend that we are dancing.." Jessica nag at Taeng again and suddenly move slightly closer to him..

.

.

"You look beautiful." Going over to YulTi's side, seem like Yul is trying to play with Tiffany and flirt with her.

"Thank you.." She said and smile embarassly..it was a slow song and so their dancing was more calm and relaxing...making it easy to talk.

"May I ask a question?"

"You're asking it right now." Tiffany chuckle while teasing the guy infront of her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Unlike Yoong, Yul was an expert at this and didn't scare to go straight forward into any questions.

"Sadly, no." She reply and pout.

"Do you think I will have a chance?" He pull her in closer and they stare at each other.

"What do you mean?...I don't know though...hehe."

"You don't know..Alright, challenge accept." Yul said and smile.

"What??"

.

.

"Oops, excuse me." A servant pass by Jessica and Taeng trying to carefully carry the glass drink that is on his hands...

"Oh god.." Taeng said after seeing his reflection in the glass..especially realizing that his eyes is currently turning red like always.

"Yah." Jessica tap him on the shoulder after seeing Taeng zoning out and covering his eyes.

"Huh? Oh, what?" Taeng turn around and ask Jessica while covering his eyes with his hand.

"Why are you covering you eyes?"

"Uh...something went into my eyes..." He made up and excuse and look away.

"Huh? Let me see." Somehow feeling worried for no reason, Jessica pull his hand away wanting to look at his eyes..

"Don't." He reply back and quickly close his eyes. "I'll sit down at the table..Have fun." Taeng said and walk away quickly as possible also trying to avoid looking at anyone.

"But-.."

"Found you two. Come." Suddenly, Tiffany appear out of nowhere with Yoong and drag Jessica away not letting Jessica have a chance to say anything.

.

.

"Don't tell me..." Yul approach Taeng, who is putting his head down on the table and shake his head.

"What to do now?" Taeng look up at his friend secretly, so that the only two of them can see Taeng's eyes.

"Hello~We will be doing a special event tonight. It will be the last event after the party is over..hehe...Two random lucky person will get to go up here...It will be like a random Valentines match maker hehe..They will tell each other what is really on their mind, like if they are interest in each other, or no thanks sort of thing..So now I will pick out one guy and one girl from the two box." Tiffany smile and put her hand in one of the box trying to "pick" the lucky winner...Actually, the box is all of Jessica and Yoong's name, so either way, it will be Yoong and Jessica.

"First lucky person, Jessica Jung." She read the paper on loud and glance over at the blank Jessica.."What?? Why me? I never put my name in any of those boxes."

"Next lucky person, Im Yoong...Woohoo!!" Everyone clap as the two person with the exact opposite mood come up to the front...Yoong was happy while Jessica doesn't really want to come up.

Jessica glance down at the crowd, and notice Taeng is putting his head down onto the table.."What's wrong?...Ah, why should I worry.."

"Aww..how cute...You may ask each other anything you want...But if one of you answer no to the question, you must drink one glass of wine everytime..hehe.." While introducing the game, Yoong seem so sure that Jessica will answer yes to all the questions...even though the event haven't even started.

"Um..you're 20 years old right?" Yoong ask Jessica first some of the obvious questions as a start up..

"No duh, Yoong. Yes." Jessica reply back to him calmly.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend?"

"No." That was one drink for Jessica.

"Do you ever have a girlfriend?"

"No." Yoong reply back and drink one of the glass proudly.

.

.

After asking like a bunch of questions, Jessica's face is turning red from all the wine and she really want to get off the stage...On the other side, Yoong is preparing to ask Jessica the most important question of all.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said..making everyone gasp and aww while looking at them..

.

.

How will Jessica respond to Yoong shocking question?? Will she say yes? Or no?

End Chapter 8 :)