Chapter Thirty Seven

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Thirty Seven

"I know how to contact the man...Trust me, I promise to go find the president..." Taeng try to yank the guards off and approach Mrs.Jung, whom move back a little as he get close.

"How can I trust you? After all you are a mon-..."
"Umma!"

"I mean...after all, you aren't the same as us.."

"He's my uncle...I guess he had went a little weird after what had happened...Even though it is the president's fault, I'm still worry just because he is...Jessica's dad. I promise nothing will happen to the president.." Taeng nod and smile to Mrs.Jung slightly before he manage to take out his phone with a handcuff on...

.

"Yeobosayo? Uncle...Where are you?"

"I don't know anymore Taeng...I...want to take revenge for Sehun...Please come...We can take revenge...I'm at the empty warehouse in the forest..." Taeng's uncle reply back in a fainted voice..

"Uncle...Don't do anything...Stay there, I'll be over quickly..Remember...Don't do anything....Yeobosayo??" As Taeng was talking to his uncle, he suddenly hang up causing Taeng to shake his head and confused in what to do afterward.

.

"Where are they?" Yoong question Taeng while staring at him intensely..

"They're in the forest...Don't worry, the president is safe...I'll take you there, but please don't harm my uncle..."

.

.

And so...Everyone and the guards were on their way to where the president is at quickly...

"Don't bring any harm to the president." Mr.Lee turn around and said to his guards before leading them to where the warehouse is at along with Taeng and the rest.

.

"I'll go in first...Just stay here." Taeng bow to Mr.Lee slightly and walk slowly inside the warehouse...

As he walk inside, a gun quickly point to his head and he can hear the trigger being pull slowly..."Uncle..It's me."

"Taeng!" His uncle put the gun down after realizing it was Taeng and pat him on the back. "I'm glad you're here! Remember who had killed your dad and your cousin...I caught him...He can't escape...Lets get revenge.."

Taeng can see that his uncle from too much stress has went mentally ill and insanse...He feel bad for what his uncle is going through and didn't know how to help him since the only thing that is on his mind now is...revenge.

"Uncle...I don't want revenge." Taeng reply back and look down...His uncle smile quickly fade away by Taeng's shock confession.

"What? Didn't you said that you hated him? This is the only purpose why you went to work for that bastard!"

"Sometime...it's better to not get revenge...I don't even know why...But, I don't want to hurt her...Even if he doesn't mean anything to us...To her, he's the head of the family and also one of the most important person in her life...I lost my dad already, you should know. How it feel to lose someone you truly love. It isn't easy, going through many years and still remembering that...my dad isn't here next to me anymore...The one I looked up..The one that inspired me. I don't want the same thing to happen to her..." Taeng truly confess his inside feelings to his uncle...At the beginning, Taeng was like his uncle...All he wants is revenge. But after bumping into Jessica..He realize that, he was torn between love and family. For the sake of his dad, should he kill the president? Or, for the sake of Jessica, ignore all the revenge and just go on. After all, it had been years since the incident happened.

"Are you crazy? He..He killed your dad! Because of that human girl, you're changing side and ignore what he had did to our family? After all, you're part of a wolf. Remember, we wolves don't fit well together with human. Especially if they are all enemy."

"What so bad about human? They're just the same as us. And remember, my umma is a human...I was just the same as my appa...Falling for a girl...that is a human."

.

"Fine..Arraso. If you want to be like that. I have no more things to say. I'll do it myself. For my hyung, for my Sehun. I'll get revenge for them instead." Taeng's uncle eyes suddenly turn red as he took his gun and went behind a stack woods place to drag the president out in the middle of the warehouse.

*BAM!* Taeng's uncle raise his gun in the air and shoot it, causing a loud commotion and everyone attentions outside the warehouse...

.

"Hurry! Hurry!" The guards signal to each other and kick down the doors while getting out their guns.

"Raise your hands up!"

"Don't get close!" Taeng's uncle eyes wide open and point his gun toward the president's head as a threat. "Drop your weapons...All of them."

Since the president's safety is the main reason, everyone drop down their guns and put their hands up.

"You all, listen...This might be the last time you will see this bastard...After what he had done, he can't live anymore-"

"Uncle...Put your gun down. Please."

"No...You too Taeng...You didn't want to help me anymore...I can't trust you...You're on the same side as them..." Taeng's uncle quickly point his gun at Taeng so that he can stop moving forward then point it back at the president's head.

.

"Why is he even the president of Korea?...After so many things he had done to wolves...What is your problem?? Huh? Do you have any problem with my family?? Why??" His uncle went toward the guards while still pointing his gun toward the president's direction. "Just because we are different, doesn't mean we are monsters..."

.

And so, Taeng's uncle went on with the speech as he crazily point his gun in all direction...While he was distracted by his own behavior...The president had already pick up a glass from somewhere and had already 3/4 way cutting the rope that is tying him down in a chair. As the president of Korea, he is smart enough to get out of dangerous situation, this why, he was voted as one of the most dominate leader in Korea. Also, nobody ever know, that he actually carry a gun inside him. The president wasn't unprepare, it just that it wasn't the right timing to use it. Now that there is a crazy man holding a gun infront of him...It was the best of everyone to...

Slowly, reaching inside his pocket and cautiously so that the crazy won't see....The president grab a hold of the gun and pull it out....After shaking his head...

*BAM!*

"YAH!"

.

.

.

End chap :))

Hehe...Cliff hanger ^__^

What will happen next? Did the president shoot Taeng's uncle???????