Chapter Ten

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Ten

"Was I dreaming?.." Jessica stare into the mirror while she brush her teeths and think about last night..."It was red though...It was just a dream?.." She frown and splash water onto her face, cleaning it like her normal daily routine.

.

.

"I don't want to go to class though." As Taeng and Jessica are getting ready to leave to school, Jessica whine and pout because she don't know how to confront with Yoong's question from last night..."I'm not going to school today."

"Eh? But, didn't you told the president that you are?" Taeng glance over at her weirdly before starting the car engine.

"He won't know...Ah, hey." She suddenly call out and look over to Taeng's side.

"What–" Taeng turn around but then froze at the spot...Jessica suddenly lean in and look at him in the eyes...They sat there gazing at each other for a while before Jessica break the eye contact and move away.

"It's brown though.." She mumble to herself and glance back over at Taeng, who is still frozen like a statue..."Just checking if you still have allergy like last night.." She smile and look away to the window.

"Do she still remember about last night??...Aish, I should just buy red contact lenses, just in case..."

"So, are we going to the university?"

"No...hmm, let's go to Lotte World.." Jessica reply calmly while folding her hands.

"What?? Right now? Lotte World??" Taeng turn around and look at with both eyes wide open, he didn't get why she want to go to the amusement park..

"Yes, I need to release some stress...Now, are you going to follow my order or not?" She turn around and glare at him playfully...But just a little of that had make Taeng shiver quite alot.

"Oh.." He scratch his head and drive in the direction to Lotte World.

.

.


"For you." Yul was standing in front of the school and greet Tiffany as she walk in handing her a can of red bull.

"Aww thanks..How did you know I like red bull?" Tiffany said and show off her eyesmile.

"Oh..Let just say it was fate...hehe." Yul smile brightly and scratch his head..."Shall I have the honor to take you to class?"

"Haha, sure." They smile to each other before heading to their classes.

.

"Where's Jessica.." Yoong pout while looking into his phone for the time...It's already late for class already and Jessica still hasn't showed up.

"Yoong? You're..still waiting for Jessi." YulTi stop as they find Yoong sitting like a loner in one of the bench at the entrance.

"Uh..I want to know if she's alright since last night...And also that.." Yoong said and look up to Tiffany sadly.

"Oh..." Tiffany frown and look away..."Oh god, why am I stuck in between these two people...One doesn't have feelings anymore, and one want to confess but is too scare to...UGH."...

*Ding!* At that time, a text message pop up from Tiffany's phone...It was from Jessica..


From: Jessi

I'm not coming to school today...I don't want to...You know why...Yeah, so if Yoong ask, tell him that I'm still not feeling well and stay home.


"I think she won't come to school today...She might still not recover from yesterday..You should go to class Yoong." Tiffany went over and pat Yoong on the back, comforting him.

"I hope she's alright..." Yoong said and drag his self slowly to class.

.

.

"What's wrong with him?" Yul sudden voice surprised Tiffany since she totally forgot that she was there next to her..

"Love issues.." Tiffany shrug her shoulder while looking at Yul.

"Oh.." Yul smile slightly and pull out his phone to check the time..."Gah~ We're late for class...Hurry, let's go." He freak out and suddenly grab Tiffany's hand, quickly dragging her to class...Was this action accidentally happen because they were late, or it was on purpose...keke.

"Huh?..." Tiffany look at him blankly as they run around in the building...

.

.


"Are...you...sure??" After arriving at the amusement park and walking around the place, Taeng is currently looking up at the ride that Jessica suggested. Even though a wolf is a tough animal, Taeng is still freaking out looking at the tall and big tower in front of him, also known as, the drop tower.

"It will be fun." Jessica said and drag Taeng inside..Since it was on a normal day, the line wasn't that long and they get to go in faster.

*Gulp* Taeng held onto the bar handles and wait for the thing to go up slowly..."Umma, umma.." He look over after hearing someone a quiet voice talking next to him...The person who suggested to go on the ride is currently, hands held tightly on the bar handles like her life depend on it, eyes closed shut and biting on her lips nervously...

"HAHA! And who was the person who wanted to go on here..." Taeng can't help but chuckle quietly as he look at the scare Jessica while the ride is slowly going up..

"Noo...I want to get out now..!!" She open her eyes and started to hit Taeng violently..

"Ow.." He look over at her angrily, but Jessica didn't seem to realize that and still hit him...

"Mommy!!!" Jessica scream using her ultra dolphin voice, as the thing stop at the very top waiting to go down very fast..Also the speed that Jessica use to hit Taeng increase even the strength.

"It hurt!!" Taeng scream loudly, but despite what Taeng said, Jessica still hit him...Not knowing what to do, he quickly grab her hand and hold it tightly, preventing Jessica to not hit him anymore.

At that time, the ride quickly went down like a lightning bolt causing everyone on there to scream, especially Jessica..

"AHHHH!!!!" Jessica scream and hold onto Taeng's hand tightly, not caring if its look wrong or not in this situation..

"I'm going to die!!!" Taeng yell out, one hand holding onto the handle bar, and one hand holding tightly to Jessica..

.

.

Boo! There was a ghost on the ride??! Just kidding, it was just Jessica Jung with messy hair infront of her face, looking all pale and green after the ride ended. "Is...it...over?" She stutter and look around still not knowing that the two are holding hands.

"Is it?" Taeng reply to her, eyes still closed shut, not daring to open it.

"Please unfasten your seatbelt and get off carefully. The exit door is to your right. Thank you for riding." The speaker went off signaling that they have landed on the ground safely without anyone dying.

"Phew." Jessica say and fix her hair...she then look down and notice the "hands"

*Cough cough* She pretend to cough and quickly pull her hand away..."Oh my god, oh my god. Was he holding my hand the whole time???...What is wrong with me!!!!!" She put her hand on her chest, feeling the rapid heartbeat effect from the scary ride and also...holding her "bodyguard's" hand.

.

.

"Ah!" Still haven't recover from the shock, Jessica suddenly trip over the crack on the sidewalk as she walk out the exit.

"Are you okay?" Taeng said and quickly grab Jessica's hand helping her not fall...Again, their hands touched and also their eyes met as she look up to him.

*Thump, thump* Taeng can feel his heart suddenly beat faster for no reason...Lately, Taeng have been questioning himself if he should go to the doctor to see if he have any problems with his heart. Same thing goes with Jessica.

"Ahem...I-I'm okay. Thanks." Jessica said and pull her hand away.

.

.

After fully recovered, Jessica, without thinking, drag Taeng to one of those twisting roller coaster ride excitedly...And again, they went on and Jessica sat there like a statue not saying anything or looking at anything...It's like the drop tower all over again...Taeng then wonder what's wrong with his boss, she's the one that suggested all the weird rides, yet it's not Taeng who is scared, but it's was her.

.

.

After they went around the amusement park, Taeng decided to take revenge on Jessica and drag her into the haunted house despite Jessica protesting...Thought it was a good idea to make her scare, but it was actually the worst idea.

He became her shield and hitting bag inside the haunted house, everytime a ghost or anything scary pops up, Jessica would either hit him or clinge tightly onto his arm...Taeng probably have about 100 bruises right now on one of his arm. But even though he gets hit, Taeng feel like there was something special about Jessica...Just seeing the scared Jessica make him can't stop laughing...At that moment, he totally forgot that he was a wolf and what is his real purpose to be Jessica's bodyguard anymore.

.

.

"Stop hitting me..I'm getting bruises because of you." Taeng pout and rub his arm as they walk trying to find the exit.

"That's your fault. You're the one who drag me into the haunted house...Stupid bodyguard." Jessica said angrily to Taeng, but whisper the last part to herself.

.

.

"Hey! You two look so cute together!! Come and play the couple contest to win a big prize for your girlfriend..hehe." Suddenly out of no where, a person wearing a bunch of pink stuffs pop out in front of the two smiling brightly. Since it was too pink, Jessica have to blink a few before making sure that it wasn't Tiffany in disguised. Haha.

"Huh? We're-.."

"Don't be shy..It will be fun..Come!" Two more people pop out from the side and cut Taeng off..They then drag the Taeng and Jessica into the so called contest that everyone has gathered to watch right now.

"But-" They try to tell them the truth but it doesn't seem to went through their ears.

.

.

.

► Click next chapter to read more ^__^