Chapter Twenty Five

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Five

...Next Afternoon...

"Hey-" As Yul spot Tiffany walking pass quickly going to her class, he wanted to say hi but then remembered back to what happen. When Yul was just about to run up and clear everything up with Tiffany, a hand suddenly tap him on the shoulder.

"Hey oppa! So glad to see you again." The girl was Hyemi and she smile brightly before giving Yul a "greeting" hug.

"Oh..Hi..." He push her away nicely and smile awkwardly. As he glance over to see if Tiffany was still there, he receive a glare from her and she walk away quickly, stomping her heels on the ground.

Tiffany actually heard Yul said hey, but try to ignore him, after feeling bad, she decided to turn around and look around, but only to find him hugging the girl from before. "Aish! I hate you!!"

.

.

"Why the sad face?" Taeng look at Yul blankly as he walk inside the classroom.

"Hyemi keep on bothering me. And it was misunderstood by Tiffany.."

"Why don't you tell her clearly everything? The both of them?"

"I will..If I could."

.

.

"Okay class, that is it for today. Have a great day." The professor smile and clean up his desk as the class session was over.

As Taeng and Yul got ready to go outside, the professor called them back. "Taeng, did you turn in the essay from yesterday? I didn't receive it."

"Huh? I did sir."

"Really? Do you mind checking your stuffs again and I'll check mine also. Just to make sure."

"Yah, I'll talk to you later. I want to find Tiffany right now before she leaves." Yul tap Taeng on the shoulder and wave goodbye.

"Tell Jessica, I'll be out in a minute."

.

.

"Hey Tiffany! Let's talk, please."

"What? No, I don't want to talk right now. I need to find Taeng." Tiffany quickly walk pass Yul and look around.

"Stop making up excuse! Why do you need to find Taeng? Look, can't you give me a few minutes?" He went infront of her and block her pathway.

"No. I really need to find Taeng."

"No you don't. I'm not letting you go anywhere until we clear everything up."

"I DON'T CARE, OKAY?!?  GET AWAY. THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE JOKING AROUND." Tiffany seem like she was in a hurry about something and push Yul to the side.

.

"Sorry for the bother, I'm such a clumsy person."

"Glad you found it, my hardworks isn't wasted. I'll see you later, sir." Taeng bow politely to the professor as he walk outside.

"Oh my god Taeng!! Where were you!!" Tiffany run up to him and look at him nervously.

"Huh?"

"JESSICA WENT MISSING!!"

"What?!?!?"

"I told her to wait outside as I was finishing up my papers. And after coming outside, she's gone."

"WHAT? Jessica!" Taeng frantically yell out and run around the campus wanting to find Jessica. "Please appear and tell me that you're fine. Don't scare me, Jessica."

.

.

"Did you find her?" Yul and Tiffany stood up after seeing Taeng coming back to where they are...His expression said it all, he was walking slowly while looking down..hopelessly.

.

.

.


...The President's house...

"Taeng! Where is Jessica? What is this?" The president meet Taeng in the front yard with a video recorder in his hand. "The guards found this lying in the front yard. Look."
As they start the video, Jessica pops up with tape around and furrowing her eyebrows. "Hmm!! Hmm!" She murmur something but they couldn't understand. "Muahaha...Are you sad to see your lovely daughter here? Hmm...but the game hasn't end yet...Don't worry, I'll let you know more later...Muahaha!!" The suspicious voice let out a horror laugh and the video ended.

"What did you do to my daughter!! You're suppose to guard her!!" Mrs.Jung went up and grab Taeng's shirt angrily, yelling at him for loosing Jessica.

"What?.." Taeng look at everyone blankly...he suddenly feel very worry about Jessica.

.

"Appa, what's going on? Where's Jessica?" Yoong arrive at the area and glance around after catching on the shocking news. "Yah! Where's Jessica?" He went over and grab Taeng's collar, pushing him to the wall harshly.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?!? You're suppose to guard her? ARE YOU THAT STUPID? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE A GUARD, IF YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT?" Yoong let out the rage on Taeng as he was really worried about Jessica. *BUK!* He punch Taeng hard, causing him to bleed.

"Yah, stop it." Yul quickly went in the middle and push Yoong away.

.

"It's alright. You can punch me. I know I'm stupid. Stupid enough to let Jessica go missing. But..sir.." After bowing to Yoong, he turn around to look at the president seriously. "I'll go find her. It's my fault, so I will do anything to bring Jessica back. If Jessica don't return safely, you can kill me or do whatever. But, I will make sure, I will find Jessica."

"Taeng...Alright, your mission is to bring back my daughter, safely."

"Yes sir.

.

.

.

:O What happen to Jessica? Who kidnapped her? What will Taeng do now? Will they ever find Jessica later? What? How? Who? Why? 

End chap :) Hope you be curious...lol :D