Chapter Twenty Seven

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Seven

"As the president of South Korea, I must take charge and investigate about this situation. You two, lets meet in the basement." After talking to his two guards, he walk away with Mr.Im to the basement first.

.

.

*Click* The lights suddenly turn on inside Taeng's room, interrupting his sleep and causing him to wake up. As he sat up, he saw two men approaching and grabing his arms. "What the?" He try to move away but couldn't from their grip.

"Shh..Everyone is sleeping." One of them signal Taeng to be quiet and together, they both drag the clueless Taeng outside his room.

.

.

"W-why are you tying me?" After they arrived at a basement, Taeng frantically look around as the men push him down in a chair and tie him with ropes tightly.

"This is tight enough right? He won't escape.." They mumble to each other and approach the door to open it for someone.

"Sir." The guards bow to the president as he enter inside with Mr.Im next to him...

"The...president." Taeng look up at him blankly then look away.

"Kim Taeng. Did you know why you were brought here?" The president grab a chair nearby and settle down on it infront of Taeng.

"No..." Taeng shake his head slightly and frown.

"I need to talk to you. But first, thank you for saving Jessica out of that bastard's hands. I didn't thought you would risk your life to go inside there."

"Ah...you don't have to thanks me...It's what I need to do...Plus, I didn't want Jess-..Miss Jessica to be hurt or anything."

"I have a question for you." The president pause a little to look at Taeng's reaction before going on..."Tell me, do you have any feelings for my daughter?"

"W-what? I-I...don't have anything with Miss Jessica...I-I'm just her bodyguard..." Taeng was caught off guard with the president surprising question.

"I see. You don't have to lie. I know everything already." The president smile and snap his finger, signaling Mr.Im to turn on the tv beside them.

As it , Taeng realize the person in there was him. Jessica was also there. It was from the night where Taeng went out of control and also the night where he and Jessica had their first kiss. 

"How did you...."

"As the president, my house have many CCTVs placed everywhere. Nothing can ever escaped my eyes." The president smile again, a somewhat suspicious smile to Taeng..."Ah, I have one more question for you......What are you?" This question was more shocking than the last one as Taeng didn't know how to respond to him. "I won't hurt or harm you. But where are you from? What creature are you? From what I see and your red eyes...there's such thing as werewolves in this world too..."

"Why did you have to ask me when you already guess the answer." Taeng reply back straightly about his identity even though he is scared to what will happened later.

"Oh...Wolves...Those creatures.." The president's expression became more serious and just nod his head. "Why did you came here?"

"I came here to live. If you mean why I came to your house, you're the one that hired me. And by wanting to make money for my family, I accepted the job. I don't have any other intentions." Taeng smile calmly as he make up excuses about becoming a bodyguard for the president...When the truth is...he is here to kill...the president.

"Is that so? Your dad and mom must been proud to have a son like you."

"Ah, I guess my mom take really good cares of me...And for my dad, he's not in this world anymore for some reason..." Taeng look down after having mentioning about his dad again.."That reason is....you had killed him."

"Oh...Sorry to hear that...If you don't mind, you'll be temporarily stoping your bodyguard job from now on. As the president, I can't let you roam around Seoul...and that might cause you to create some problems." The president wasn't happy with Taeng anymore after Taeng mention about his identity. Even though Taeng was a great helper to him, when its come to wolves...The president can't stand it.

"What?!?"
"Make sure he don't escape. Goodbye kid." He pat Taeng's shoulder slightly and walk away with Mr.Im. The guards quickly lock the doors behind them afterward, leaving Taeng inside the empty room alone...

"YAH! Why did you locked me up!!" Taeng's gentleness for the president had all disappeared after their conversation. He now really want to get out and kill him. Get revenged for what he had did to Taeng's dad and what he is doing now to Taeng...

"LET ME OUT!!!"

>>>