Chapter Thirty One

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Thirty One

~Press play and listen..lol~ :)

"Heol...What the?" Tiffany approach slowly forward to the gentle piano sound...The restaurant right now, was really romantic...There was dim lights and candles lit everywhere...The tables was also seperated leaving a hug gap around one, in the middle... And beside it, was a big white piano and...a handsome young guy wearing cool black suits playing the piano...

As Tiffany gets closer and closer, she realized the guy was the person she hated the most...Kwon Yul.

.

*Ten tin ten~* Yul suddenly stops playing the piano and look up, smiling cooly to the blank Tiffany infront of him...

"Why are you here?!?"

"Uh...I rented this place." Yul try to tease Tiffany and told her that he was a guest not, the owner of the restaurant. "I had to used all my money from selling coffee and sold all my electronics to rent this place for a night..." Overexaggerating about it, Tiffany seem to believe Yul since he never told her that he was rich and only told her he only work in his cafe's shop.

"WHAT? Why would you?!?"

"Because...It's for you...hehe."

"Me? We're stranger now...Why so nice?? Why don't you do it for your so called 'ex' that hug you.." Even though Tiffany feel happy about what Yul just did and really want to hug him, she then turn to the cold attitude, since Tiffany worry about her pride, also scared that Yul is just playing around.

"Huh? Hyemi?? Oh god, I told you she was my ex, I don't have any feelings for her. The one I really likes is...you..." He suddenly stood up and approach Tiffany slowly, despite her backing away.

.

"Y-Yah...What are you trying to do?...G-get away~" Tiffany look away trying to avoid Yul's stare as she was force to nowhere to go anymore...

"Said the truth..I know you like me." He grab her hands gently and look into her eyes...

"No..." Tiffany was lying...and it was obvious to Yul.

"Do you like me?" He lean in slowly trying to tease Tiffany into saying her true feelings.

"No...Go away."

"Then would you like me after this?" Closer...and...closer...Their faces was only inches away...

1...2...3...

*Sound of sudden glass shattering loudly on the floor* As they heard a glass shattering noise behind them, Yul sadly move away after getting interrupted by the waiters....Who seem to be enjoying the little show too much that they had accidentally knock over a wine glass.

.

"Argh...Are you serious right now??" He turn around and glare at all of them angrily.

"Sorry sir!! I will clean it up." The waiter bow down quickly a few time and bend down to pick up the shattered glass..

"Sir? Boss? You know the boss of this place?..Ah! Talking about the boss of this place, I was supposed to have a dinner with him.....But why it turned out to be you???" Tiffany moved away from Yul and scratch her head not understanding the situation at all.."Hey you, where is your boss? Young master or whatever you called him earlier?" She tap the waiter that her from before and ask him...

"Uh...He's here."

"Really where? Why I don't see him."

"He's right here." Yul cut them off and tap Tiffany on the shoulder, signalling her to turn around.

"Stop joking around. You're not the boss of this restaurant."

"He is..." The waiter reply back and chuckle secretly.

"He is...HE IS???!? WHAT? You're the boss of this place?!? But...but...you said you rented this place and only owned a coffee shop."

"I lied...hehe...Since, all the girls I met, only hang out with me because of my...family's reputation and ranks...Then one day, I was sent on a date with some girl from my dad's close friend....And it turned out to be you...Admit it, it's fate to bring us together."

"Gross, so cheesy..." Tiffany smack him slightly and the arm and look down...She was actually smiling secretly after hearing his cheesy yet cute sentence. "I'm not one of those girls who wants your money though. So if you think I did, then you're wrong..."

"I know you weren't that type...And that's why, I realized I had found the girl of my life." Smiling brightly, Yul pulled Tiffany closer so that they are only looking at each closely again. "I like you, Tiffany-ssi...Nah, I mean I love you. Despite my previous past, I will changed for you. I promised that I will only look at you and cares for you..."

"Why are you so cheesy?........................But it's cute." Tiffany smile and pull him in for a surprise kiss that Yul didn't expected she was the one that made the move..."Saranghae babo-yah~ I miss you so much! I hate you for making me cry!"

"Then I won't make you cry anymore...Let's just create good memories from now on...hehe."


...Yul's House...TaengSic...

As Taeng is resting on the bed inside a room, Jessica is sitting beside him, taking care and waiting for Taeng to wake up.

.

.

"Sleeping again? Where are we?" Taeng finally open his eyes while sitting up and poke Jessica's cheek gently after seeing the cute girl struggle, trying to sleep in an uncomfortable position.

"TAENG! You're awake! Are you okay?!?" Jessica burst up and hug Taeng tightly as she was so worried about him.

"I'm alright...I'm just hungry....But, what happened? Isn't this Yul's house?"

"I ran away and found Yul. He let us stay at this place for right now, since we didn't have anywhere to go."

"You ran away? Andwae, this is not good~ You need to go home..." Surprised by Jessica's respond, Taeng quickly got out of bed and told Jessica to go home...He didn't want her to suffer.

"No...He locked you up, calling you a monster...I'm not going home until he said that you're fine."

"I'll be fine..I'm just worried about you.."

"I'm fine too. I'll be by your side from now on. No one can seperate me from you." She stood up infront of Taeng and smile.

"You are really stubborn~" He pinch her cheek cutely and laugh.

"So now you're saying I'm stubborn and want to kick me away don't you? Hergh.."

"No, I still like the stubborn Jessica...I miss you so much..." They hug tightly and cutely, showing as much affection they can after being away for days.

"Haha...babo-yah~ Let's go find something to eat.."

And so the two spent their alone time in the house with each other..Happily and cutely, Jessica and Taeng didn't worry about anything else right now, only the two of them...That's it... :)

End Chap...Enjoy ^o^