Chapter Twenty Eight

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Twenty Eight

"Taeng?" After waking up, the first thing Jessica did was went over to Taeng's room to check on him...She notice that he wasn't there and look around the hall...it was empty.

.

.

"Umma~ Where's Taeng?" Jessica quickly walk downstairs to ask Mrs.Jung, who is sipping tea and watching tv.

"Taeng who?...Oh the bodyguard. I don't know. Ah by the way, don't get too close him. I don't want anything to happen to you...He's a monst-"

"He's not a monster, mom!!! Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself...Ugh!" Jessica frown and stomp upstairs again angrily.

"Huh?...This is the first time she ever talked back to me...Omo.."


...Right...Left...Right...Left...Yoong and Krystal is having the same problem as before as they walk into each other way in the front yard.

"Stop coming to my house~" Krystal frown and look away after remembering about their kiss in the rain...

"Why? It's not your house, it's the president's house." Yoong wanted to tease the little Jung and laugh.

"The president is my dad! So this is my house!" Krystal reply back angrily and fold her hands.

"Someone is burning in the morning.." Yoong said, talking about Krystal angry attitude toward him.

"And someone is going to get a black eye if they don't go away!" She push him harshly and walk away...Krystal's push had made Yoong fall down to the grass.

"Oww...when did she get so aggressive? What did I ever do to her?" Yoong furrow his eyebrows and stood up, wiping his clothes from the dirty grass. When will Yoong ever find out what he had do to Krystal...lol.

"Annyeonghasyo aunt-nim." Yoong bow politely to Mrs.Jung and smile.

"Ah my Yoong, why are you here?"

"Just...checking on-"

.

"Ugh! Can you stop following and asking about me?!? Stop coming to my house. Look Yoong, I told you I don't like you. I will now say it infront of my mom too. Umma-yah, stop making me be with Yoong, you can't force me to love him! Can the two of you stop bothering me?!? I'm right here! Happy!??! Oh my god, what's wrong with everyone! And don't tell me to be careful about anything or anyone! I'm old enough to know what I am doing! Alright, goodbye." Jessica suddenly pop out of nowhere and approach Yoong, giving him a angry response and walk away to outside.

"What's wrong with them right now...First I got yell by Jung Soojung, now I got yell by Jung Sooyeon...Even kicking me out of their house." Yoong scratch his head cluelessly and look at Mrs.Jung who is also clueless.

"I wonders what's wrong with Sica...After I mention about that weird bodyguard this morning, she had been talking back rudely to me...Anyway, did you came here to see Jessica? You should catch up to her and see what's going on with her."

"Ah....I actually came here to talk to Krystal, I have some business I need help on with her. Right Krystal?" Not wanting to be embarass after what Jessica's had said to him, Yoong quickly grab the passing by Krystal and smile.

"What? I don't have an-"

"Ah..You must forgot. Let's go. Bye aunt-nim." He quickly cut Krystal off and bow to Mrs.Jung before dragging her outside with him.

.

"Where are you taking me? Are you trying to kidnap me?" Krystal try to yank his hand away but Yoong was holding on too tight.

"Uh, I'm going to kidnap you for today. Let's hang out." He drag her over to the car and open the door, telling her to go in....This cause Krystal to be both confused and somewhat...happy?

"Why do I have to hang out with you?" Krystal got inside the car and fold her hands even though she pretend to be stubborn and cold to Yoong.

"Because I have nobody to hang out with."

"Don't act like you're a loner. Why don't you hang out with Tiffany unnie?"

"She's experiencing boyfriend's issues...And the only one free around here was you...So...hurry and buckle your seatbelt." He smile brightly to Krystal and turn on the car engine.

"No. Not going anywhere."

"Really? Hurry or it'll keep on beeping." Yoong frown as the seatbelt signal begin to beep as the passenger's seat wasn't buckle in.

"Let it beep."

.

"Aish seriously. I give up with every girls last name is Jung." Yoong suddenly lean over to grab the seatbelt on Krystal's side. Having no choice, Yoong have to buckle in the seatbelt for the little stubborn princess. As he did so, their faces was really close to each other, causing Krystal to panic.

.

"There. Where do you want to go Krys?"

"I told you not call me Krys!" She lean over and smack him in the head then chuckle secretly while Yoong rub his poor head..

"Ow~ Stop being so aggressive!"

"Arraso...Oppa~I told you to not call me Krys. My name is Soojungie arraso oppa?? Oppa~" Krystal decided to tease Yoong and change 180 degrees to a cute little girl doing aegyo to her oppa.

"Nevermind. I want the aggressive Soojung back. This Soojung is seriously making me have goosebumps."

"Stop calling me aggressive!" Yoong received a smack on the head by Krystal again and frown.

.

.


"Appa! Where's Taeng?" After running around the house a few time, Jessica finally bump into her dad and ask for Taeng's location as he went missing.

"Taeng...He..uh...have something important to do back in his family. So he decided to leave for 1 month." The president made up a quickly lie infront of his daughter and look away. He doesn't want Taeng and his daughter to be together. He is scared that his daughter will get hurt by Taeng.

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. I will tell other guards to watch over you for right now. So don't go around causing troubles alright?"

"What?! Really?" Jessica didn't want to believe her dad but at the same think he is saying the truth....Poor Jessi.

"Why would I be lying to my princess? Now listen to daddy and go hang out with Tiffany or do something, alright?" The president pat his daughter head gently and smile.

"Oh...Bye daddy." Jessica smile slightly...a sad smile because she wanted to know where Taeng was...and she want to see him.

.

.

.

"Tiffany, can you ask Taeng's friend if Taeng's at home? Can I have his address?" Jessica quickly called Tiffany after going back to her room.

"His friend?...No."

"Please."

"Fine."

.

.

.

Even though Tiffany didn't want to, she have to under the Ice princess's order. This leave her no choice but to go meet Yul at his cafe shop.

"Let's talk." She walk inside and look at Yul coldly before sitting down at a table.

"Did you forgive me? Really?" Yul sat down excitedly, thinking that Tiffany want to get back with him.

"No. Don't even think about that. I'm just Tiffany, Jessica's best friend, and you are Yul, Jessica's bodyguard's friend, that's it. Anyway, Jessica told me to ask you, where's Taeng?"

"Oh...Taeng...I haven't seen him...why?" Yul hope disappear after getting rejected by Tiffany again.

"I don't know. Jessica said he went home to do something for a month."

"Went home for a month? Why didn't he tell me about this..."

"Because you're a bad friend." Tiffany mock Yul and roll her eyes.

"No I'm not. I'll check with his mom." After saying, Yul got out his phone and call Taeng's mom.

.

.

"Oh..Thanks auntie. Annyeong." After talking to her for a while, he hang up and look at Tiffany. "She said he didn't come home yesterday or today...How can he go home for a month? Did you misheard?"

"No. I have perfect hearing, I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong. Okay, thanks for the informations. Have a good day." Tiffany reply back coldly and walk away after putting down the bills for her drink but also, just because she wanted to make Yul angry.

"Aish seriously..."


"He didn't go home."

"WHAT?!?" Jessica frown after hearing Tiffany's hopeless response..."Taeng...where are you?.."

.

.

"SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!! ARGHHH!!!! JESSICA!!"

.

.


And so...what will happen to Taeng? Will he ever get to see Jessica again? How will his issue with the president be deal?

And the lovely YoongStal, how will their relationship keep on rising? Then YulTi? Will their relationship continued to sink like a titanic or suddenly rise? :)

Hope you enjoy. End Chap :)