Chapter Thirty Four

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Thirty Four

"Oh!" Jessica point to something on the table and raise her eyebrows slightly.

"Why is this here?" She reach over and grab....the piece of cloth Taeng had placed on the table and look at it...

"Huh? What about it?"

"Isn't this....from my dad?...Only my dad wear DMZ..." She show Taeng the small brand on the piece of cloth and look at him blankly...

"Your dad...DMZ...?" Taeng mumble to himself and turn to look at Jessica.

"It's a private clothing brands that only he can wear. Nobody in this world have it, except my appa....Tell me, how did you get this? Why is this rip?"

"DMZ....The president...Sehun....Killed.....THE PRESIDENT KILLED SEHUN?!? What the..." 


Quick Flashback

And so the person who had killed Sehun is....the president. It had all happened as the president was getting stress out about Jessica and Taeng's problem. He then decided to go hunting in the woods to released his stress...Unfortunately, Sehun was out in the woods running around in his wolf form...He was just playing around and scaring off the small animals for fun....When the president heard a sound that belong to a wolf, he couldn't stand it and want to go find the creature..

.

"Grrr!!" Sehun growl fiercely as he look at the president...He didn't hide, and believe that he can scared off the human...But Sehun was wrong...

"So it's another wolf...I'm sorry wolf...I can never find to like you guys after what you had did to my family-" The president eyes went wide open as the wolf run quickly toward him and jump on him, he had no choice but to...*BANG!* The loud gun shot noise echo through the empty woods as the wolf....fall down to the ground..

"Aish, that wolf tear my shirt." The president frown while looking down at his rip shirt and quickly walk away...Leaving the "wolf" behind...alone....dead.

.

.


"Did you went to see my dad??"

"Ah, I found it on the ground.." Taeng made up an excuse and avoid Jessica's stare.

"You left early this morning....But why did you pick up a rip piece of cloth on the ground...Tell me now, did he called you to meet him? Why? What did he do to you?" Jessica keep on questioning the poor Taeng who is currently having a headache from thinking too much.

"AISH! Can you shut up! So annoying!" He suddenly blurt out loudly and close his eyes, causing Jessica to be shock by Taeng's sudden actions....Nobody ever yelled at Jessica....not even her parents...This is the first time someone had yell at her...Especially that the person is...Taeng.

.

"I was worried about you and you said I'm annoying? Did you just yelled at me?? Is this what you're going to be after I ran away home? Arraso, fine I'll leave you alone...Here." Jessica angrily threw the piece of cloth onto Taeng's face and walk away, going into her room and slamming the door behind...

"This is why I don't want to have a girlfriend...Aigoo...Was it too much?" After realizing his mistake for yelling at Jessica, Taeng walk slowly to Jessica's room and knock on the door....

.

"Mianeh."

"What is there to sorry about? I know I'm annoying! I'll shut up now, so don't need to apologize."

"I didn't meant to said that...I'm sorry, sorry for yelling at you.."

"You did the right thing, sorry for being in your business. Sorry for WORRYING about you. I promise I won't be annoying anymore!" Jessica yell back sarcastically from inside the room, causing Taeng to laugh instead because of her cute angry attitude.

"I said I didn't mean to yelled or called you annoying~ I was just having a bad morning because of all the things that are happening...It's giving me a big headache...I didn't mean to let my stress out on you...Jessica-yah, mianeh!"

.

*Click* The door open after a few minutes, and Jessica stand infront of Taeng, staring at him while pouting..."What's wrong? Are you okay?" She look at him with a worried expression and touch his face gently.

"I'm not okay...because I had yelled at you and now you're mad at me."

"It's okay...I'm sorry for not knowing anything and getting mad at you...Is your head still hurting?"

"Yes....Too much things is on my mind....My...cousin died...I just found out this morning, that's why I had went out...And the more annoying thing is, the person that had killed him....had killed my dad....years ago..." Taeng told Jessica about all the things that happened, leaving about the most important part, the person that killed them is...her dad, the president...He didn't want Jessica to feel burden and have to stress out between him and her dad...She would probably freak out if Taeng told her that the president had killed his dad and his cousin.

"Awwww...." Without saying anything more, Jessica quickly pull Taeng in and hug him tightly, trying to comfort her wolf...It was a cute hug that look like a mom is hugging her little kid after he had cried. "Don't stress out too much or you'll get sick."

"I can't get sick, I'm a wolf! Grr" Taeng change the subject and smile cutely while imitating a wolf pose.

"Babo!!"

.

.


...The Kitchen...

While Taeng and Jessica are having their breakfast, Jessica's phone suddenly vibrate as someone messaged her..

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Unnie, tell me where you are right now! Why did you run away from me! I went into the hospital because of you =.=

From: Unnie~

No. And why did you went into the hospital? Are you...okay?

From: Little Sis~ ><"

It's a good thing that I'm fine, or else I will hunt you down and torture you...Anyway, tell meeee, where are you!!

From: Unnie~

I'm at somewhere nobody will know. It's calm here and I don't have to worry about anything. So you should tell them to stop finding me, unless they approve me and Taeng, especially Taeng and his unique personalities..

From: Little Sis~ ><"

Oh well, fine, stay like that then....Ah! I heard a rumor that dad had find out where you are by locating your phone number...

From: Unnie~
WHAT?!?

From: Little Sis~ ><"

It's 2014 already, nothing is impossible with technology...I heard mommy talking to daddy and he told her that you will be home by tonight... If you want to run, this is the time to run. Your welcome with the information :]

From: Unnie~

Heol..

.

"Taeng-ah! My appa knows where we are...Krystal said he's coming."

*Cough cough* Taeng quickly choke on his soup after hearing Jessica's response about the president finding them. "WHAT?"

"I'm scared that he will take you away..."

.

.

*Ding dong!* The door bell suddenly turn on causing TaengSic's attention to be on the front door...

"I'll go see.." Taeng said and stood up..

"Don't...What if it's..."

"I'll be fine.."

.

"Hello? Who is this?" Taeng disguise his voice into a really deep voice as he ask over the monitor...

"We're from the National Guards Oganization. Taking the order of the president, we're here to search for Miss Jessica-ssi." They reply back over the monitor to Taeng causing him to be shock...Jessica who heard the conversation from inside the kitchen is now standing next to Taeng, nervous in what will happen...

"Heol..."

"Uh....I don't know what you are talking about. There are no Jessica in here." Taeng went on with his disguise, in hoping it will shoo the guards away.

"Oh, we have a warrant by the president to search this house...Please cooperate with us."

"Search the house? My family wouldn't like that...I don't know anything so I can't let you in."

"Please open the door.....Kim Taeng." The president's voice can suddenly be heard as he called out Taeng's name...causing the two inside the house to frantically freaking out...

"What to do now?..."

.

.

.

What will happen now???? End chap :)