Chapter Eighteen

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Eighteen

_Next Morning_

The sun has fully risen up in the sky and someone unexpected, started to wake up to the bright sun light...One by one, she open her eyes and stare into the ceiling infront of her for awhile. Jessica then turn around and glance at the figure who is sleeping next to her bed...Clearly remembering everything about yesterday night, Jessica touch her lips a little and smile.

Jessica notice Taeng was sleeping in a very uncomfortably position as he sit on the floor, leaning his head against the table stand and almost going to fall.

*Thunk!* He try to turn his head, but it bang on the table making a very loud sound...Not wanting for him to know she was awaked, Jessica quickly close her eyes and cover the blanket over her head..

.

.

"Ouch..." Taeng grab his head in pain and frown...without knowing anything...he went back to sleep..haha.

.

.

"Babo...are you okay?" After peaking out from the blanket to check on Taeng, Jessica saw that he is still sleeping and stare at him "What...are you exactly?" She remember back to the bright red eyes she saw last night...

Looking at Taeng's cute baby face, Jessica can't help but smile to herself again...She then slowly reach over and touch his face carefully....making sure that he won't wake up..

With Jessica surprise, Taeng suddenly grab her hand tightly while mumbling something...."Appa....Appa....Don't leave..." He was probably having nightmare about his dad and mistaken Jessica to be his appa..

.

.

Taeng slowly open his eyes and look up...noticing Jessica staring at something blankly...he then glance over at their hands and quickly pull his hand away..."Mianeh!" He realize that he was next to Jessica's bed and quickly move away...not careful, Taeng hit his head on the table stand again creating a loud bang. "Ow...my head.." He groan and lie down to the floor holding onto his head.

"Are...you okay?" Jessica look down with a worried face.

"Ah...I'm fine. Didn't know...I was still in your room...Oh god..." He quickly got up, still rubbing his head to make the pain go away..."Sorry! It was just, you were sleeping...and my arm was stuck so I couldn't leave.." Taeng said and walk slowly wanting to get out of Jessica's room..."I will be more careful now...Sorry." He turn around and keep bowing while walking backward...

"Oh...you-" Jessica look at him weirdly...

"Sorry...I'll leave." He said

"But watch-.." *Bang!* Jessica was trying to tell him that he was going to hit the wall, but it was too late...Because of walking backward and not seeing where he was going, instead of heading to the door, Taeng hit straight to the wall after turning around...Poor Taeng...getting hit both front and back..

"STUPID WALL!" Because of being embarass, Taeng didn't say anything and walk out quickly..

"Babo...I didn't even said anything and but you kept on apologizing.." Jessica pout and got out of bed to go brush her teeths..

.

.

.

"Did she touch my face?...She didn't remember everything from yesterday right?...Please don't..." Taeng look into the mirror and frown seeing a red bump on his forehead...Also thinking back about yesterday night..."Stupid wall!! Stupid table!!" He said angrily and walk outside...

.

.

"Here. Use it for your head." After awhile, Jessica had went inside Taeng's room holding an ice pack in her hand for him.

"Oh...it'll go away in a few minute though.." He shake his head and smile.

"Why are you so stubborn...Saying that everything will go away quickly...Here, use it." She frown and put the ice pack forefully in his hand.

"Oh...because it does..." Taeng scatch his head as Jessica walk away and finally put the ice pack on his forehead even though it seem to go away already...

.

.

.


_School_

On the way to school, the two have been very awkward especially Jessica...She is curious about everything...and the fact that she remember everything that happened last night with Taeng is more...weird...Especially the kiss.

.

.

"We...will meet later then." Taeng said as they walk slowly to their class...Today, they didn't have the same class...but their class was somewhat next to each other..

"Uh."

"Wait, stay still." He suddenly lean in and touch her hair...There was a little white piece of something on there..and so Taeng was trying to get it off. His action made Jessica froze...heart beat faster...nervous for no reason. "There...I'll go now..bye." He smile cutely and wave to Jessica...

.

.

"I don't know anymore!!" She mumble to herself and put her head down onto the table after finding a seat in the room.

"Don't know what?" Tiffany pop out of no where and sit next to Jessica.

"Tiffany! Help me." Jessica turn around and grab Tiffany's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany look at her bestfriend blankly and wait for Jessica to tell her the story.

"I...like....I...like..." Jessica said slowly and quietly.

"Yoong?"

"No...Ugh! That too, I have a headache because of Yoong also...But...I think...I...like...my...bodyguard..." Jessica went closer and whisper to Tiffany making sure nobody hear them.

"WHAT?" Tiffany exclaim out loud causing the whole room to look at her...good thing the professor haven't arrive yet though..."Sorry." She bow to everyone for interupting and went back to being shock. "You...like...who?!?"

"Him...Alright, I know I'm crazy...blah blah...Don't tell Yoong or anyone about it though..I'm still not sure.."

"Weirdo...you like...him?!?...What about Yoong.."

"I don't know~Ugh, my head hurt..." Jessica pout and put her head down onto the table again...Tiffany just sitting next to her and shaking her head..

.

.

.


As Yul and Taeng was sitting outside after class ended, Taeng ask Yul about his "bet" again.

"Like seriously...this is weird...should I just stop the bet?..." Yul scratch his head and look at Taeng.

"Yes. Now. I don't think you should play around with girls feelings."

"I have this weird feeling though...but, I then feel bad about playing with her...I never felt bad with other girls..."

"Good, finally you've come to your sense...I still don't think you should ever bet or play a love game again...Go find yourself a serious relationship!" Taeng furrow his eyebrows and hit Yul on the back.

"There was never any girls I want to be spend my life with...They are all...But-" While they were talking, someone suddenly approach them and call out to Yul.

"Kwon Yul." Yul look up and notice it was Tiffany...oh..was she listening the whole time..

"Tiffany.."

"Nice try, but you can play your little game on another girl, I don't want to be involve in the game...I hate you now!" *Bak* A slap land straight across Yul's face and Tiffany quickly left.

Taeng and Jessica on the side just look at each other and shrug their shoulders..

"See. What I told you.." Taeng pat his friend on the shoulder and shake his head...

"No, andwae..Tiffany!" Yul yell and run quickly outside to find Tiffany...This was the first time Taeng saw his friend ever running for a girl..

.

.

"Listen!" After catching up, Yul quickly grab Tiffany's wrist telling her not to go.

"Let go..." She angrily yank his hand away and keep on walking.

.

"I say listen!!" Out of surprise, Yul suddenly hug Tiffany from the back tightly so that she won't leave anymore.

"Listen what? I don't want to here about your little game...I've seen enough players like you...I won't get trick anymore.." She try to move away but Yul wouldn't let go.

"Yes, I was player...But someone has completely change me."

"Props to the girl then..Bravo." Tiffany reply back in a sacastic tone.

"It's you! Yes, I approach you because of a bet. But after spending time, there was this sudden feelings inside me...It's like...I don't want to loose you after the bet is over...I'm going crazy every night just thinking about you...My heart never beat for any girls before...But currently, it's beating fast everytime you are around...No, everything I said are not part of the bet. It my honest feelings..You are the only girl that can make me go crazy, Tiffany Hwang."

"So...cheesy..And how do I know you are not really lying?" Yul finally let go of Tiffany and make her turn around to look at him.

.

.

"This." He said and suddenly pull her in for a long deep kiss..infront of the school building...with everyone looking...even their best friend..

.

.

"This can be a drama on MBC...haha..." Jessica laugh as she watch the whole dramatic scene from Yul and Tiffany.

"My best friend has really change...Tsk tsk...This is the first time he ever ran after a girl."

"You are the same as him, aren't you?" Jessica turn around and start to tease Taeng.

"What? I told you I never dated anyone.."
"I still don't believe you...Let's go...don't disturb the couple." She chuckle and drag Taeng out to the parking lot.

"But..I still want to see what she will said..."

"Haizz, you can go home and watch dramas 99.99% similiar to this on MBC, SBS, KBS, and etc."

.

.

.

"How is this proving it?" They pull away after awhile and look at each other.

"I never kissed anyone more than 7 seconds. This was like a world record for me."

"So I'm your world record?...Aish, I'm leaving." She said and pretend to walk away.

"What? That's not what I mean." He grab her hand and pout. "I really like you...Can we have a chance? A real chance?"

"Hmm...unless you promise to not be a player anymore...then I might-"

"Yes ma'am!" Without letting her finish, Yul quickly pick Tiffany up, spinning her around happily.

"Ah~!!"

.

.

And the player had change?...hahaha...