Chapter Thirty Nine

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Thirty Nine

"Sica-yah...Come out and eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"You're already skinny as a stick...Come out and have dinner together with us." Mrs.Jung went inside Jessica's room and check on her poor daughter, who is lying on the bed, pretending to sleep. It has been days since Jessica had eat anything and only lock herself inside her room.

"No. I'm not hungry."

"Even vampire need to eat, how are you surviving after 2 days of not eating anything."

"Arraso..I'll be out.." She finally pull down her blanket and reveal her pouting face to Mrs.Jung, after smiling and nodding, Jessica signal her mom to leave.

"You better come down. Don't make me have to call your appa up."

"Arraso arraso..." As Mrs.Jung went away, Jessica pull the blanket over her head again and try to go to sleep. All she wanted to do is sleep. Sleep til she can forget everything about Taeng.

.

.

...5 minutes later...

"Jess! Sica! Jessica! Jessica Jung! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!" The voice of Mrs.Jung echo through the whole house while trying to scream all the way up to Jessica's room from the dinning room, yet Jessica didn't bother to move an inch.

.

*knock knock*

"...I said wait."

"We've been waiting for you like an hour already. I know you're a princess...But still." It was a different voice this time. It wasn't Mrs.Jung anymore. It was Yoong, who had knock on Jessica's door and come inside. He stood beside Jessica's bed look at her when she pop her head out to see who it was.

"Yoong."

"Sica."

"You're here? Tell my mom I don't want to eat."

"Why?"

"Because, I'm not in the mood."

"So because of him, you're going to starve yourself?" Yoong pull away Jessica's blanket and sat on her bed, trying to bring her back to "reality".

"I'm not in the mood to do anything...I mean, you won't know how hard it is to forget someone you love. It's really difficult."

"I do know how it is hard to forget someone. Just like how I had a hard time forgetting...you." Yoong reply back calmly, causing Jessica to sit up and look at him blankly. Pretending that she doesn't know what he is talking about.

"But...your situation is different."

"No it's not. I still didn't starve myself because...you. Foods is more important."

"That because you are a shikshin!" She chuckles and hit Yoong with a pillow slightly, trying to change the subject to something more....happy.

.

"No, really. You need to get rid of him. Right now and go eat."

"What do you want me to do? I can't just snap my fingers and forget him. I can't just forget everything in one minute. Everytime I want to...his image always come back. The way he care for me. The way he laugh. The way he smile...It all fill in here..." Everytime, Taeng is mention, Jessica can't help but cry and be sad. She still can't accept the fact that he didn't have any feelings with her. She believed that there was something more to that. She believed that Taeng was just lying.

.

Suddenly, Yoong pull Jessica foward and hug her tightly, letting the girl take her feelings out on his shoulder. "As your best friend, I'll be your crying pillow for right now.. Take out all your anger and sadness.

"Ah~ I hate him!! But, I miss him!-" Jessica went on and cry while Yoong try to comfort her gently. They sat like that for about 10 minutes before pulling away because of a small sound they heard infront of Jessica's room.

.

"Was someone outside the door?" Yoong turn around and look at the door curiously. He swear he just heard someone bumping into the door right now.

"I heard it too...Probably just the air conditioner turning on...ahem.." Jessica stood up and move away from Yoong after noticing how close they are right there. She didn't want to cross the line between friends anymore. "Anyway, thanks Yoong. I feel better now..."

"Good. Now let go down and eat. They are waiting for you."

.

.

"See, I knew Sica would listen to Yoong. Come and eat." Mrs.Jung happily greet the two kids as they walk downstairs together. She still think that Yoong is the perfect son in law for her. Mrs.Jung never agree to Jessica and Taeng together, especially after knowing that he is not normal.

"It been awhile since the whole family eat dinner together..Sica-yah, don't think about that guy anymore. He isn't worth it. There are lots of many guys around you that are better." Mrs.Jung went on with her match making for Yoong and Jessica...But, someone was uncomfortable listening and seeing the scene of the two.

"Yes. There are lots of guys around you. I decided to not hunt him down. So he better not come back and hurt my daughter anymore." The president said and look at Jessica while slowly sipping his soup.

"Yoong is a great person. I would love to have him as a son-in-law."

"Ah...Mrs.Jung-"

"Yeobo, since everything is all bad and alot of negative things have been going on in our family. How about lets push it away by having a wedding for-"

"I'm full. Thanks for the meal." Krystal suddenly stood up and place down her spoon loudly on the table. This cause everyone to look at her blankly as she had cut off Mrs.Jung. Krystal then bow to everyone slightly and went away.

"What's wrong with Soojungie??...How can she leave when we're still in the middle of eating. Anyway, as I was saying-"

"Umma, can we just not talk about that. I'm really tired of everything. I'm full also. I'm going back to my room now." This time, it was Jessica who stood up and glare at her mom coldly for talking about nonsense. She quickly push in her chair and went to her room..

"Omo, what's wrong with the two of them..."

"Excuse me, I'm full also...hehe...Thanks for the meal auntie." One by one, all of them stood up and wanted to leave. Yoong was the last person to leave the dining room. More politely than the Jung sisters though.

"See what you did? I told you to take things slow. Sica is still thinking about that wolf..." There was only the president and Mrs.Jung in the dining room as of now, they quickly finished their meals and clean up. It was meant to be a happy family dinner, but Mrs.Jung had ruined it.

.

.


"Son-in-law?? Wedding?? Ugh...Do I really have to see you as my brother?"

Outside the garden, Krystal sat on the swing and push it back and forth gently as she look up into the bright night sky. Suddenly, her eyes was pitch black when someone put their hands over and cover it. She knew exactly who.

"Stop joking around." The person was Yoong. Krystal quickly remove his hands and glare at him.

"Why are you out here?" Yoong smile and sat down next to Krystal trying to start a conversation with her, but Krystal instantly move away from him.

"Because I'm full and I want to look at the sky?? Problem huh, brother-in-law??"

"Wae? Why are you calling me brother-in-law? I'm not your brother in law."

"Umma just said she wanted you to be her son-in-law and keep on talking about yours and unnie's wedding. Of course I have to call you brother-in-law now. Brother-in-law, you're going to get married soon~" All the words Krystal said was sarcastically and she never wanted to call Yoong "brother-in-law" and never wanted him to even be her brother.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to be the son-in-law in this family. But not your brother-in-law."

"What?? How is that possible?"

"Possible by this." Yoong suddenly lean in and kiss Krystal on her lips, causing the little girl to be surprised of his action.

Too bad the kiss didn't even last for a second because Krystal had pushed him away.

"Yah! You can't do this. I'm--I'm leaving. Bye...brother-in-law." After saying, she had ran away as fast as possible, not wanting to see Yoong anymore. It wasn't that she was shy or anything. But, she didn't want him to have feelings back for her. And she was also confused by her own feelings. Not knowing if she should hide it or show it. Apparently, Mrs.Jung favor Jessica and Yoong rather than Krystal. Apparently, they are making decision for Yoong and Jessica to be together. And also, after seeing what she saw in Jessica's room, Krystal didn't know what to do. She was actually the one that bump into the door while trying to look at Yoonsic.

.

.


...Later at night...

*Knock knock*

"Appa..."

"Sica, can we talk for a minute?" The president came inside Jessica's room and sat on her bed to look at his little princess.

"Appa...If you're going to lecture me about Taeng...then I don't want to hear it."

"No...I won't. I just want to talk to you....Sica-yah, if it was me that died that time. And if it was that guy who had killed me? What would you do?"

"Huh?...I don't think Taeng will do such things.."

"How can you know? Did you trust him that much? Didn't you see him pointing a gun at me? And also, at you?"

"I...Taeng isn't that kind of person. There must be something behind that." A tear suddenly fall down from Jessica's eyes. She hated that everytime she tries to forget him, the people around her would always questions and talk about Taeng.

"Sica-yah, stop thinking about that guy. If he had love you, he would stay back...If he had love you or really have feelings for you, I would had considered the consequences. All the things I did was because, I was worried about you. I was scared that he would hurt my little princess that I had raise up til now. But when he told everyone that you were just a useless plan, I was very angry. I wanted to go hunt him down and give him a punish. Nobody ever mess with my kids."

"Appa...I don't want to hear about him anymore.." Jessica was already creating a puddle of tears and quickly fall into her father's embrace while trying to cover her ears.

"There are lots of guys that are willing to give you much more better. He isn't the only one guy in this world. But, you will only have one family. No one can replace the family. No one."

"Appa...I'm sorry..."

"Just promise me, you will be normal again."

 

=>>