Chapter Six

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Six

.

.

"Hello sir." Taeng bow down politely, he is now in the president's office wearing formal clothes and seem like they are here to discuss about the job.

"Glad you came back. Do you have an answer for me now?" The president sat up straight and smile while looking at Taeng.

"Yes sir." Taeng reply calmly and smile, pretending that nothing happen..."I would like to...work for you."

"Fantastic! Mr.Im, may I see the papers please." The president clap his hands and turn around to look for Mr.Im.

"Yes sir, here are the agreements." Mr.Im hand over the papers and he push it to Taeng.

"You may need to read everything on this paper, and sign here." He point to the bottom corner where there is a big red X at.

"I'm okay." Taeng smile slightly and pick up the pen, signing his name quickly next to the red X without reading anything.

"Good! I like people like you, young man...So, you may start your job tomorrow. And as part of the agreement, I will provide everything you need, and from now on, you will be living in the Red House..."If there aren't any problem, I will let you meet the person you will be guarding for 24/7 now. I think you two will get along just fine. Also, since you are still in school, I have fit all your school schedule together with them." He smile and went over to the phone to dial a number..."Call miss Jessica to my office..." The president shake his head and frown while talking on the phone..."Okay, I'll be waiting."

"Jessica...isn't that the girl from before or what so ever...??"

.

.

"Wae oh appa??" Jessica arrive at the place a few minutes after wearing an oversize hoodie and shorts, seem like she just woke up.

"Is this how you greet your dad?" The president frown while teasing his daughter.

"Annyeonghasayo daddy." Jessica pout and bow to him lazily, then glance over at Taeng.."Why is he here?.."

"Haha, I want to introduce you to someone. From now on, he will be your personal bodyguard." The president said and point to Taeng, causing the two to make eye contacts with each other.

"Oh...bodyguard...Wait what?!?! Personal bodyguard?!?!" Jessica eyes quickly went wide open not believing what her dad just said.

"Yes, your personal bodyguard. After what happened before, I am not comfortable letting you walk around the street with a guard anymore. Taeng's skills is really good, I am sure he will do a good job at guarding you. I decided to put his room next to yours also. It will be more convenient this way."

"Hello Miss Jessica, I will be guarding you from now on." Taeng approach the blank Jessica and bow to her.

"Uh..he–hello.." Jessica shake his hand awkwardly not knowing how to react.

.

.

.

"Heol, daebak saegun." Tiffany mouth and eyes are all in an O shape as Jessica told her about Taeng. "Bodyguard? Yah, then he will be with you for 24/7!! Oh Yoong-..." She quickly zip after accidently almost blurting out something involving Yoong's secret.

"What about Yoong?" Jessica heard Tiffany talking about Yoong and look at her curiously.

"Nothing...Just wondering...where he is right now..hehe." Tiffany make up an excuse and smile slightly.

"What's wrong with you guys lately?? Why are you wondering about him? Do you like him???"

"I like...WHAT?? EWW NO! Yoong is totally not my style arraso?" Tiffany form her hands into an X sign and shake her head.

"Just wondering, you seem to ask about him alot that's why....Anyway, the other day, he told me that he like some girl..but he didn't tell me her name or show me her pictures..." Jessica put her hand on her chin trying to think about the girl...Shen then lie down onto her bed and stare at the ceiling.

*Gulp* "Uh...I-I don't know about anything.." Tiffany quickly look away trying to avoid getting caught about lying to her best friend..."Babo! If you're going to tell her that, why don't you tell her the whole thing!! What am I going to say now?"

"He's being so weird lately...Ah whatever...I'm going to sleep..Too much stress~~!!" After replying to Tiffany, she quickly close her eyes getting ready to go to sleep..."You babos..I'll see..I'll see..tsk tsk."

.

.

.


_Yul's House_

"You accepted the job?!?!" Yul scream out to Taeng while getting water in the kitchen. "Just this earlier?? Yah, you traitor!!"

"I...have a reason." Taeng reply back calmly but then quickly remind himself that he can't tell anyone about his plans...He don't want Yul to go crazy and frantic about it..So the good thing of all is, keep a secret.

"What reason?"

"Uh....I make more money there...So that I can help my mom." He make up a quickly excuse and smile when Yul approach him..."Don't worry, I'll visit the coffee shop once awhile to see how things is going..I'm not going to abandon you, bro!" 

"You better. I'm going to hunt you down if you run away..haha..But, I'm concern about something."

"What is it?" Taeng turn around and look at Yul curiously.

"You said you were living there also too right?...What about every midnight and that random day??" The things Yul is talking about are, every night at midnight, Taeng's eyes will turn red...And also, every month, there will be one day that, he will get out of control...Since Taeng is still hasn't develop fully the skills of a wolf, he will have that one bad day where he will get out of control at night...The best thing to do is to stay away from him if you don't want to get harm.

"I totally forgot about the random day thingy...What to do now.." Taeng frown and look down to the floor trying to think..."I guess I need to watch out for that day and be very careful. There's nothing else to prevent it from happening."

"I know, just be careful. I don't want to find you on the science news a month later." Yul pat his friend on the back and smile showing that he cares about Taeng.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry. Hehe."

.

.

.


_Next Morning_

"Hel–...lo?" Jessica reach out and pick up her phone slowly still closing her eyes..

"JUNG JESSICA! Wake up before I order cucumbers to your house!" The loud voice on the other side of phone scream out as soon as Jessica stop talking...it was so loud causing Jessica to almost became deaf.

"EWW!! Why are you so loud in the morning?...It's just 7:00am...Let me sleep for a little bit more.." She reply back and cuddle her pillow trying to go back to sleep.

"You're weird. It's 8:00am already. You have a class at 8:15am...God, I feel like your mom." The loud voice actually belong to Tiffany, everyday she or Yoong are the only people that can wake Jessica Jung princess up.

"Fine fine, I'm up...Even my mom don't nag at me like that...You sound like an ahjumma." Jessica frown and sat up trying to fix her hair out of the way...

.

.

*Yawn* "I'm still sleepy~" She hang up the phone and stretch as she slowly walk to the door.

*Click* She open the door to outside, the handle was hard to open, seem like someone is opening it the same time outside.

"Ah! A ghost!" Her dolphin scream suddenly went off after seeing someone standing infront of her so sudden.

"Why would there be a ghost in the morning.." The person chuckle a little after seeing the frighten Jessica.

"Oh! You're not a ghost." She suddenly touch his cheek making sure that he is a human...This made the person infront of her froze and surprise by what Jessica just did.

*Gasp* After fully awaken and realizing who is infront of her, Jessica quickly pull her hand away and look down avoding the eye contact. The person was Taeng. "Mianeh..I thought-.."

"It's okay...Ah! Good morning Miss Jessica." Taeng smile and bow politely to the blank Jessica standing infront of him. Today is the day he officially start his new job.

"Oh...that.." She remember back that from now on he is her bodyguard, a personal bodyguard..."Good morning." She smile awkwardly to him back. "Do-"

"I-" They both try to speak at the same time and look away quickly..."You go first.." Taeng scratch his head and wait let Jessica say something first.

"Oh nothing..Just want to ask, do you live–..in that room now. Your turn." She said and point to left where the next room is.

"Ah yes...And I just want to tell you that, I have the same school schedule as you now...So I will be taking you to school.." At that moment, their eyes suddenly met, somehow it makes both of them felt lost in their opposing eyes...Especially Jessica, she feel like there is something deep down about Taeng's eyes..

"Oh..okay, I'll go get ready..See you down there.." Jessica panic after realizing that she was staring at him and quickly close the door after saying.

"Uh.." Taeng slighty move back after seeing the door being close on him..."Haha.." He chuckle and went down stair.

.

.

.

So now that Taeng is living next to Jessica..And being her bodyguard...Many moments will happen later on...Will Taeng ever change his purpose for becoming a bodyguard? What will Jessica do if she find out about Taeng's secret later on??...Hehe

End Chapter 6 ^__^