Chapter One

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter 1

Once opon a time, there was a beautiful princess sleeping in a castle. She can resemble the sleeping beauty in the fairytale book. Sleeping was her favorite hobby to do, she would choose it over anything. Nobody ever dare to disrupt her sleep though, only if they wanted to died.

And so, there were two suspicious people sneaking across the hall getting closer to the princess's room. It was a boy and a girl...Slowly and quietly opening the door to the princess room...

"I don't want to died early! I'm still young!" The guy said to the girl and move away from the door. His name was Yoong.

"You think I want to? But, if I go in there alone, I think I won't be able to escape out later. So I called you over...Lets go in." The girl reply back and suddenly took out a helmet and put it on. Her name was Tiffany.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoong look at Tiffany wierdly while she fixing her helmet.

"You never know what might happen. It's called preparing before just in case I get injure." She reply back and smile to him..."Protection. Do you understand?" Tiffany said in english with her fluent accent.

"Eh? Proteton? Me no understand you english." Yoong said with his "engrish pronounciation", making Tiffany burst into laugher.

"Such a babo..." She shake her head and walk inside the room. "Hurry and help me wake her up! She's going to be late for her classes if she keep on sleeping..It's 4:00pm already. She been sleeping since like forever."

"You know I'm creating chances for you to be close to her. You should thank me later...It's been like years and yet you never tell her that you like her...tsk tsk.." Tiffany approach the figure on the bed sleeping soundly despite the fact that the other two are talking not that quiet.

"Shhh! What if she hear it." Yoong put his finger on his mouth telling Tiffany to be quiet.

"She's sleeping, she won't care about anything, even if you scream that it's the end of the world."

So who is the sleeping princess that this two are trying to wake up? Won't they know that this is such a impossible mission...or not?....The princess was no one else, but Jessica Jung.

"Jessica....Jung....Sooyeon..." Yoong slightly poke Jessica from far away getting ready to run if there was any movement.

"Sooyeon....Jung....Jessica." Tiffany try shake Jessica this time while praying that she will make it out alive.

.

.

"Aye, time for the top secret weapon..." Yoong rolled up his shirt sleeves and approach Jessica again..

"Wait wait! I need to cover my ears first. Do you want to cover your ears with cottons??"

"I'll be fine. I hope." He reply and frown.

.

.

"Jung Jessica, if you don't wake up now. I will decorate your bed, room,car and house with a million of cucumbers-.." After saying, Yoong quickly went deaf because of a loud squeak.

"AHHHH~~~!!!" Jessica scream loudly like a dolphin and open her eyes...The scream wasn't a normal scream...It was a really high pitch voice. Even Yoong and Tiffany sometime wonder if Jessica actually belong to the dolphin's family and not the Jung's family....It was so dramatic that it can make someone goes deaf...tsk tsk...

"WHERE IS THAT UGLY GREEN THING??? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Jessica shuffle around her bed trying to look for the ugly green thing she was talking about, also known as, her worst enemy, the cucumbers.

"Umma, I'm going deaf.." Yoong check to see if his ears are still working after Jessica quiet down and glare at him. "How can I like someone with a dolphin scream.." He mumble to himself quiet enough so that Jessica didn't hear him.

"Why are you two here?" Jessica glance over at Tiffany who is standing far away covering her ears then back at Yoong.

"To wake you up...Duh!" Tiffany approach Jessica and frown.

"Why? I was sleeping." Jessica reply calmly and close her eyes wanting to sleep again.

"Wake up princess!! Are you planning to ditch classes today?" Tiffany fold her hands while nagging at Jessica.

"Oh yeah, I don't have classes today. Why did I came here???" Yoong join the conversation and scratch his head.

"Because you said you mis-" Yoong quickly cover Tiffany's mouth after she almost blurted out something related to his secret.

"Said what?" Jessica look at them like they are aliens from another world.

"Nothing, I think you're still not fully awake yet." Yoong smile awkwardly to Jessica and quietly glare at Tiffany.

"Eh, I don't want to wake up though...But, I have to or umma will yell at me, argh!!" Jessica pull away her blanket and stand up..She only wore short shorts and a tight t-shirt revealing her curve s-line..

*cough cough* The room suddenly felt hot to Yoong and he look away after glancing at Jessica..."It's wierd in here...*cough cough*...I think I'll go outside..." Yoong pretend to cough again and walk straight outside.

"What's wrong with him?" Jessica look at Yoong walking away wierdly.

"I don't know. He's just crazy." Tiffany did the crazy sign to Jessica and shake her head..."Anyway, hurry up and get ready!!" She slap Jessica on the arm and smile.

"What's wrong with her? Who the heck wear a helmet in the house? Aigoo, why am I friend with such crazy people."

.

.

.

"Fluffy fluffy, why are you so lucky to live with Jessica, get hug by her, get feed by her, sometime even get kiss by her...I want to be you.." After escaping the "hotness room", Yoong went out to the garden where Jessica's small white dog is running around the place...They sat down and Yoong seem to be talking to the dog.

"Woof!"

"You want this?" Yoong held out the frisbee near him and smirk.."You're not getting it! This is what you get for being too close to Jessica."

"WOOF!"

.

.

"Yah, why are bullying and getting jealous with a dog?" Tiffany came out and smack him on the head telling Yoong to give Fluffy his frisbee back.

"Ow..Because he is getting too much love from Jessica."

"Then confess to her and you will never need to get jealous anymore!" Tiffany smack Yoong's head again and frown.

"Ah I don't know!" He said and lie down on the grass and look at the sun.

"Alright, whatever...Just so you know, the grass is wet and you are wearing a white shirt. haha. Come Fluffy." Tiffany made an evil laugh and walk back inside with Fluffy.

"Aish! My shirt!" Yoong quickly sat up and look at his shirt that just got painted with green and brown from the grass.

.

.


_Moonlight Cafe_

"One ice americano, one cafe latte and two sweet delicious cream bread coming right up!" A young handsome man with a baby face wearing the waiter clothes said and smile while he take the customer's order.."It will be out in later...hehe." He smile brightly and went behind the counter to give the order...He is the one and only special human, Kim Taeng.

"Yah, where are the bubble teas for Yong Hoonjin?" Someone turn around and tap Taeng on the shoulder while he focus on making the coffee...That person is the handsome Kwon Yul.

"I don't know. I'm not the one that picked up the phone call. Ask the other guys." Taeng furrow his eyebrows and went back to working after replying to Yul.

"Haizz, use your sense and smell it." Yul whisper quietly to Taeng making sure nobody hear them.

"What? No. Find it yourself and stop using me." Taeng punch his friend on the arm slightly and walk away.

"This wolf...so mean." Yul mumble to himself and search around the place to find the customer's order.

"Oh!...Here you go." After finding it, Yul quickly handed to the customer and they check out at the cash register..."Sorry for the delay, have a nice day." He bow to them and smile as they left.

.

.

"Excuse me, we would like an ice americano, a caramel machiatto, and one vanilla frappuchino please." A young man came up to Yul follow behind two girls.

"Woah, this place is crowded and popular like it describe, don't you think so Jessi?" They were the three people from earlier, Jessica, Tiffany, and Yoong.

"Oh...okay." Yul nod and went to press buttons in the monitor screen..."Isn't she the president daughter? Jung...what is it?...Jung Jessica." Yul glance up and notice Jessica is looking around the place while fixing her hair.

"Yoong, did you order correctly?" Jessica walk up beside Yoong and look at him.

"Are you judging me saying that I don't know how to order?" Yoong sneer at Jessica playfully.

"It's possible, right Tiffany?" She turn back and notice Tiffany is looking somewhere else. "Yah, stop looking at guys, I'm talking to you." She frown and poke Tiffany to get her attention.

"What? No! I'm looking at that wolf painting on the wall! It's so cool and pretty! And then I just found out that the painting relate to the Cafe name." Tiffany smile while looking at the painting on the wall interestingly.

"Glad you notice, it's our cafe special piece of art...Hope you enjoy the piece." After passing by and hearing someone talk about the shop's painting of a wolf, Taeng smile and talk to the three. Making the three to be on him, especially Jessica.

"Oh, hehe..It's really pretty!" Tiffany show off her eyesmile after seeing a handsome guy infront of her.

"Thank you." Taeng bow to them politely and went away.

"The total is $10.50, sir." Yul speak up after calculating and taking the customer's order.

"Okay here." Yoong handed him $20 bill and smile.

"Alright, your order will be ready in a few minutes, thank you for coming to Moonlight cafe, enjoy your drinks." Yul handed them their change and smile.

"Ah, I was just wondering, who is the boss here?" Yoong curiously ask while the other two are staring at him like "why would you ask that"

"When did you want to wonder about other people stuffs?" Jessica knudge him on the side and frown.

"Just curious."

"Ah...The boss..I'm the boss here." Yul smile cooly and proudly.

"Eh? You're the boss here??" They look at him blankly.

"Yes, I am."

"Oh...cool. I was just wondering. Great shop...hehe.." Yoong said awkwardly and JeTi quickly drag him away before he said anything more embarassing.

After they got their drinks, Tiffany and Jessica went to their university, near the cafe shop and went to classes. Yoong have free time today, so he just went home and told them that he will picked them up later after they finished.

The cafe shop keep on getting crowded, there were customers walking in, and walking out, so everyone who work in there didn't even have a time to rest...They have to keep working until the shop is close.

.

.

.

.


_Night...About 9:00pm_

"Where's Yoong? He said he is going to pick us up...It's cold!!" Jessica rub her arms trying to keep warm as they wait outside for Yoong.

"He just message saying that his appa made him go somewhere and he can't come pick us up...stupid Im Yoong..Call your guards." Tiffany frown while reading Yoong's message.

"Haizz...I'll kill him later..." Jessica pout while putting in the number to call her house...

.

.

.

"They're coming.." Jessica went closer to Tiffany, since it was quite empty where they were standing and really quiet...The scene seem really creepy.

.

.

.

"AHH!" They scream as someone grab both of them and drag them somewhere?????

.

.

What is going to happen to Jessica and Tiffany? Who was the one that grab them? Ottoke? What to do?

End Chapter 1...muahaha...Chapter 2 coming soon. smiley


So how was chapter 1? I want to know if it was wierd or okay ^^ Hope you liked it. :)