Ninety four

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ninety four

 

She stretched on their bed, barely waking up. Seung gi was kneeling with his laptop on the vanity stool, probably working on some finale delayed details. He was shirtless, a towel hung across his neck. His hair was wet, one of her favourite styles on him. Perhaps he’d planned this appearance for her heart to beat harder so early in the morning.

 

She climbed out of bed to join him on the ground with a smirk. “You look so hot right now, oppa” she whispered.

 

“I always look hot” he chuckled, bringing her closer and ruffling her messy morning hair. “Do you remember what you dreamt about?”

 

Her brows furrowed. “How did you know?”

 

“You kept smiling in your sleep” he replied. “So what was it about?” His gaze had her cheeks flushing.

 

The dream was of her, him, and a room filled with flowers. It didn’t take her long after waking to understand what it was about, though it was the first of its kind. She reckoned there will be more dreams like that in the upcoming months.

 

“I think it was about the wedding” she confessed with a little smile, knowing he’ll be thrilled.

 

He grinned at her words. “I promise it’ll be better than the dream, baby”

 

“I know” she replied. He encircled her shoulders, allowing her some more moments in his embrace, where she claimed as her favourite place to be.

 

---

 

“Isn’t it too tight?” Seung gi winced as the senior employee, who was busy with his suit, accidently jabbed him with a pin, for the nth time that day. He looked like a pin cushion by now.

 

“It fits you perfectly” she insisted.

 

Suzy had convinced him to let her go with him to search for his wedding suit, even though the mere inspirations for her dress are kept in a special, forbidden folder with a password.

 

“I don’t think it’s the one though” she added, causing a heavy sigh from both him and the worker.

 

“I’ve tried on eleven suit, baby” and browsed through more than twenty others. “What are we looking for exactly?”

 

“Well…” she rose from the futon. “I don’t think I’d like a suit”

 

He sincerely hoped she wasn’t about to bring up the tuxedo subject again. They talked about it before, and he explained that he finds them uncomfortable. Suzy, on the other hand, seemed to be passionate about them, as someone who’s never wore them.

 

 “I still prefer tuxedos”

 

“That’s an excellent choice, madam!” exclaimed the worker. “Tuxedos are a distinguished touch, terrific for the groom” he added. “I mean… anyone could wear a suit and look great, but only the groom can wear a tuxedo”

 

“That’s what I told him!” Suzy followed the employee as he guided her to see their vast collection of tuxedos and vests.

 

“Yah! Who’s gonna get me out of this?”

 

---

 

“But it itches”

 

She sighed. “You only have to wear it for one day”

 

“Do you want an inflamed husband?”

 

“I don’t want a husband in a shirt and jeans, that’s for sure”

 

She walked over to him. “You really do l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter