Twenty four

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty four

 

She received a call from her friend Jia, who she had known since high school. She told her that she wanted to meet her, along with a friend of hers. She asked him to drive her since she was feeling a bit tired.

 

They arrived to the restaurant. She immediately ran over to the table he figured Jia was sitting at, covering her eyes then going to give her a hug. He though he was watching a romantic movie where they were about to run into the sunset for a second, before he remembered that was his girlfriend. He became more interested at the other girl that was sitting on the table with them.

 

“Seung gi-ah!” she heard the girl call out, before walking to the door. She was paying more attention to best friend since she hasn’t seen her for a while. “How have you been?”

 

“I’m fine” she replied. “I wanted you to meet a friend of mine. She’s really sweet; I think you’ll like her”

 

“She seemed nice” she glanced over at the entrance of the restaurant, where her boyfriend was caught in a conversation with the girl. “How does she know oppa?”

 

Jia turned around to glance over as well. “I didn’t know she knew him actually” after ten minutes, they were giggling at a dish name in the menu that they thought had other innuendoes. She realized her boyfriend was still talking to the girl, also giggling. After some while he waved goodbye to her and went out.

 

“This is Choi Sunhye, we used to be neighbours” she introduced when she walked back to the table. They greeted each other, had a small chat and ordered. She could tell she really was very sweet.

 

“How do you know Seung gi?” she asked her after a short while.

 

“He’s my boyfriend. Is he a friend of yours?”

 

“No. we used to date” her eyebrows rose, Jia’s eyes shot wide open and she could tell she was forcing down a chuckle.

 

“Oh...”

 

“Yeah, we dated when we were in college, for around two years”

 

“Oh…” she sent a glare to Jia’s direction, the first one of many that night.

 

“I can see you share his habits” Sunhye pointed out toward her order of steak.

 

“Who?”

 

“Seung gi. He really likes steaks. You should know” she gave a slight nod. She didn’t know. “Oppa liked it so much I used to make it for him every Sunday” she nodded again. “He’s really sweet; we met when I lost my cat, he helped me to find it, we walked all over the campus together all night long, he gave me his number telling me I should call him if I lost anything else” she saw her eyes shining as she retold the tale. “How d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter