Sixty six

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixty six

 

Severely, I guess I loved you too severely the music blared into her ear as soon as she picked up her mobile. She struggled with her eye mask to sit up and read the number.  Hyo Ri was almost certain that they made a pact to mess with her sleep.

 

“Hello?”

 

“He’s cheating on me!” she bawled into the phone.

 

“Who’s cheating on you? It’s two am Suzy”

 

Foolishly, I guess I loved you so foolishly

 

 “Turn down the music for god’s sake” she heard her sniffling before the music died.

 

“He’s not home yet. He’s shagging someone!” she sighed.

 

“How is he not home yet?” she sniveled again. She then proceeded to explain how they had a fight the night before. It was over a text she accidently read on his phone that she found too flirty, and then he became a ‘rotten pig’ and led to the argument continuing onto the morning, becoming grimmer. She told her he left late at night to get some fresh air.

 

“He must be cheating, it’s so late now. Why is he not back yet? How could he do this to me?” she asked her amid weeping.

 

“Relax Suzy-ah. I’m sure he’s not cheating on you, he might’ve just had a car accident”

 

“What?” probably not the best to say. “Oppa had an accident?”

 

“Isn’t it better than cheating on you?” It was the best she could come up with at this time. Her sniffing increased “No? Then no accidents… he might’ve run out of gas. Just try to breath” she heard her taking rapid breaths.

 

“Hang on. I think the door’s ringing”

 

Yonghyuk was trying to support his friend’s weight, finding it increasingly difficult. Seung gi didn't usually drink, and his alcohol tolerance was very high, that’s why he rarely ever got drunk. Every rule has an exception sadly. He knocked at the door again

 

But I’m a fool who loved you too much he heard from inside the house. It would be the first time he sees his girlfriend, soon to be fiancé, judging from the photos she was quite beautiful. One more knock and the door swung open. “What?” she shrieked. She was in her pajamas, her hair a disaster, with some very puffy eyes. She was…nice.

 

-----

 

As a young boy, Seung gi always looked up to his father. He was a very caring and devoted man. He learned that he must keep the ones he loves safe and cherished. He learned that he must never leave his loved one alone and very worried about him after midnight. He must never walk home, fully drunk, with the help of his friends, smelling terrible. He must never expect her to still allow him to sleep with her, whining about it when she doesn’t.

 

That’s why, when he woke up that day, knowing that he broke every one of those guidelines last night, he was terrified. The previous day, she found a message on his phone. It was from his friend in high sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter