Seventy four

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventy four

 

Seung gi was well aware of the increasing mess growing around him. It was everywhere, the kitchen counters, the bed, and the floors. Her books and papers slowly invaded the house. He simply decided to ignore it because it was only normal at college. He also decided to ignore it after her graduation because it would take too long and he found it unnecessary. He thought cleaning small amounts everyday would eventually solve it.

 

That was of course until last night. He woke up late at night and was peacefully making his way to the bathroom when he stepped on one of her hard covered books. The noise, added with his cursing, woke her. He was saddened to discover that she was far more concerned about the book that his poor foot.

 

He decided to talk her into it. Of course, knowing that she couldn’t tidy up for the life of her, he decided to join her, thus leading to their current situation. They were both sitting on the floor, in their pyjamas, sorting out her many folders.

 

“Those go where?” he asked.

 

“Keeping batch” she replied as she was separating the contents of another file. “How many books have you found so far?”

 

“Seven, there are also a few downstairs” he tried to rub his nose. “How many are there supposed to be?”

 

“Ideally twenty six” he sighed.

 

“Told you you’ll lose them”

 

“They’re not lost, they're just currently unavailable” he couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“They should be available by the 25th if we’ll return them to the library” she nodded.  They then continued with their tasks. She occasionally stopped to giggle at the small notes her friends left her, right on the lecture notes sheets, while he stared in disapproval.

 

She spread another lot of papers to the floor before walking to sit between his legs, handing him a hairpin. “Can you please fix my hair oppa?”

 

“My hands are dusty baby” she nodded, biting on her lips and trying to create a bun. She smiled in victory as it finally fell to place. She was about to go back to her spot when he pulled her to fall into his arms again. She tried in vain to escape before losing hope and relaxing against him. “You’re so huggable” he whispered.

 

They remained in their position as she planted small kisses on his cheek. “You’re so kissable” she told him with a small giggle.

 

“You need to be careful baby; such declarations can be used against you in a court of law”

 

“I believe you’re talking about another type of courts oppa” she smirked.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing”

 

---

 

He hurriedly took a pile of books out of her hold. “It’s too heavy”

 

“But...” She gave up as he pecked her lips. A small smile made its way to her lips. She followed after him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter