Forty seven

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Forty seven

 

He learned a lot of things from his previous dating experience. Things like holding his girlfriend’s hand in a mall significantly shortens the shopping period, like how the ones that seem so delicate are also the ones that scare him during that time of the month, like saying he wants three babies as he takes off her shirt is a very, very wrong move.

 

Most of the things he learned did not work with her. His Suzy was an exception; he truly enjoyed exploring her personality. However, there were some things that he discovered were always true. Like all women, had absolutely no shame, to gawk famous idols, curse any woman that walks near them, know more about  their flight schedule than they do, and they have absolutely no shame to do those things in front of their boyfriend.

 

His Suzy was not an exception.

 

After an intense night with her, he walked back home, completely exhausted and out of breath because he forgot to bring his coffee container, and he fought to keep his eyelids open all day. He found her sitting next to a massive pile of books, watching TV. That sight was not unusual. To her studying was to do anything she wants, with a book opened nearby.

 

What was a bit unusual was for her to drool at the screen. He walked closer to find an episode of ‘vampire diaries’ playing. He sighed and went to sit beside her, carefully pushing her books away. She gave him a soft kiss then leaned back against the sofa.

 

While her habit of ogling the Damon guy got on his nerves, it just wasn’t worth it to pick a fight with her, what were the chances of her meeting him anyway?

 

He reached for his coffee container, which he found placed on the table near him, and poured a cup.

 

She drew closer to him, taking the cup out of his reach. She hated it when he has coffee, even though it was indispensable to him. “Oppa if you’re tired just go to sleep”

 

He decided not to argue and lie on her lap instead, a habit he had whenever she’d watch something he wasn’t interested in. her hand entranced with his and rested on his chest. He felt at ease.

 

He woke up to her huffing and cursing. He turned to the screen to find a rather…attention-grabbing scene. She was apparently cursing because of the woman that was now...busy, with his girlfriend’s ogling project.

 

He’ll never understand what it was that she liked about him, he was too old for her and his body wasn’t anything too special.

 

He realized then that in order for him to make that conclusion, the screen was showing far too much of his body.

 

He immediately covered her eyes, getting up to take the remote and switch the channel. The only man she was ever allowed to see like that was him. “Oppa!” she glared and reached for the remote, causing him to lift it out of her reach. She tried to take it back and he held her close to stop her struggling.

 

The second he let go of her; she frowned and turned around, refusing to look at him. “Baby” he crooked his head to look at her direction, her eyes continued to look down. He leaned his head down to nuzzle her neck and she giggled despite her attempts not to, turning around to face him.

 

“You have to make it up to me though. Do you have any idea how long I’ve been waiting for that?” his lips parted. “I didn’t mean it like that oppa” she quickly added when she noticed the glare on his face. She was waiting for them to get back together for a few episodes. He obviously misunderstood that comment. She kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck to stop him when she noted he was planning to move away from her. “I love you”

 

“I love you too baby. And you’re not allowed to watch things like that! What was that anyway? Can kids see…” she stopped him with a kiss, pulling on his neck and hair to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter