Eighty three

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighty three

 

Suzy took a deep breath. “Well...” He stared in anticipation as she finally tried to say something. She closed as nothing came out.

 

They never knew what they were in for when they made that pact of delaying the news. They were excitedly talking about all the different reactions they’ll get as they took turns to drive back to Seoul, when they suddenly thought of something: their mothers.

 

They were always so sweet, but they both knew they’ll be out for their heads for not telling them till almost a week afterwards. Their friends and colleagues weren’t any better.

 

They parked in the outskirts of Seoul and tried to agree on a plan. It didn’t lead to anything.

 

“How about...we just tell them it happened last night?” he suggested. “We could invite all our friends and families to dinner at home, and tell them all at once”

 

She quietly thought about it. It made enough sense to her. It would save the time and they wouldn’t have to face anyone separately.

 

“Like an engagement party” he finished, offering his hand.

 

She shook it to seal the deal. “The type where you give your guests heart attacks”

 

---

 

She gave him a rushed kiss, trying to distract him long enough to steal the luggage from his hands. He broke it to tisk, moving it out of her reach. “It’s too heavy baby”

 

She pouted. "I really want to help you"

 

He couldn’t help but to smile at her look. He pinched her soft cheek and she squinted in objection. “Just open the door” he handed her his keys, knowing she’d have to empty her entire purse content to find hers.

 

He took her arm and brought her closer, just before she managed to move away. He leaned down again, catching her lips in a sweet kiss. She didn’t return it for a second as she was slightly surprised. She finally came to her senses, grazing his arms that were now around her. They broke the kiss to exchange a bright smile.

 

“That was your welcome home kiss”

 

“Don’t I have to go alone to receive that?” she tilted her head to a side.

                                        

“Technically, but you know you’re stuck with me baby” She giggled. She wanted nothing more.

 

He bent to look inside the car, trying to check for anything they might’ve missed. Those tight jeans looked absolutely wonderful on his body; they really brought out the best.

 

“Are you checking me out?” He raised an eyebrow, watching her through the mirror.

 

“I’m not! I was just...looking at the tyres” he chuckled as she raced to the door to avoid his stare.

 

“Oppa?” he was alarmed at her tone. “Did you forget the lock?”

 

“What?” He walked out of the car. “Of course I didn’t”

 

She pointed at the lock, which was placed a few feet away. “Are you sure?”

 

“Step back Suzy” the worry in his voice was clear. She took a few steps back, allowing him to carefully examine the door. He turned the knob and they both gasped.

 

They were greeted with glitter tossed at them with an enthusiastic “Surprise!” Confetti and party horns were everyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter