Sixty five

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixty five

 

He truly enjoyed her sense of fashion. She was always stylish in a manner that seemed so effortless. Of course there were sometimes wardrobe malfunctions, like letting her hair down on a windy day and then nearly getting hit with a car when she couldn’t cross the street because of her flying hair.

 

Her usually flawless style came with a price though, a price of dragging her boyfriend to the depths of shops when a new season starts. His girlfriend was currently trying to find some elegant but flirty items for the spring and summer, whatever that meant.

 

She stopped to have a look into a store. “Do you want to go in?”

 

“No. they don’t have anything” through his childhood days of being dragged by his mother to malls, he noted that women have an exceptional way of telling if a store had what they’re looking for without walking in. He thought it was some sort of a laser back in the days. He matured a lot since then, now he thinks it’s some sort of fragrance that they can smell.

 

She went into a store and he followed. She went past around three racks in an inhuman speed, her eyes scanning through some racks on the further left of the store. His laser theory was finding new proves now.

 

“Do you think this would look good?” she showed him a stripped sweater. His eyebrows rose. That piece was too dull for her taste. “For you?”

 

“For you oppa”

 

“It’s feminine!”

 

“It’s not” she pushed him towards a full length mirror in front of them and went behind him. She stood on her tiptoes, her arms going around his neck to place the sweater against his body, resulting in an awkward back hug, he didn’t mind it though. They both looked at the reflection. He made a face and she followed. “I think it’s feminine”

 

----

He was sitting on a chair, waiting near the fitting room. He lost count by the eleventh store they visited that day. A pile of bags were placed near his leg, inside were all the items she liked for both of them. The items she insisted on for him were far too colorful for his taste but she told him it was mandatory during the summer. That’s why there was a floral shirt in one of those bags, for him.

 

“Oppa come here” she peeked out of the fitting room, only her face visible. He was slightly confused but he walked close. She glanced to check if anyone was watching before pulling him inside and enclosing the curtain again. “Can you zip it?”

                                                                   

“Oh god” he saw her entire back exposed. She was wearing a baby blue, lace dress, it stopped around her thighs. “Oppa please I can’t reach it” she struggled with the zipper, the dress getting higher up as she did. The color went so well against her skin.

 

He immediately went closer, pushing her hands away and placing his hand near t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter