Eighty two

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighty two

 

Seung gi caressed her hair as they were still barely awake. The curtains were closed, disallowing the morning light from entering. They spent the previous night cuddling, with her recalling every little detail of the day. He was only relieved then, as he realized just how much it meant to her. He realized his prior anxiety about the proposal was ridiculous. She loved him, and she loved every little thing about it.

 

“Good morning, wifey” He nestled close to her neck, his warm breath falling on her skin. “Did you sleep well?”

 

She nodded while holding the hand that sneaked to hug her. “I always sleep well here, oppa” she pointed at his chest.

 

His arms wrapped around her slim waist as she turned to face him. “I don’t believe you slept well though” she looked up. “I think you spent the whole night staring at the ring” he smirked.

 

“That’s a lie! I only did it for like...three hours” he chuckled as he kissed the flush on her cheeks. “It’s your fault oppa, for picking the most gorgeous ring” she smiled while caressing his cheek. “Thank you”

 

“You’re welcome, baby” he pecked her lips. Her eyes were soon focused on the hand she had placed on his shoulder, where the diamond glittered under the dim light of the room.

 

“I can’t wait to tell everyone”

 

“You must wait till we go back ” she frowned. He made her promise not to tell anyone until their vacation is over.

 

“I still can’t understand why oppa, they’ll all be happy for us” she argued.

 

“Of course they will, bunny” he ran his hand on her navel. “But I want the two of us to enjoy it for a while. They’ll be so emotional about it that you’ll get three hundred calls a minute, I have a large family you know”

 

She raised an eyebrow. “You have one sister”

 

“I have a large distant family. We’ll get calls from Bolivia and Madagascar once the news spread” she giggled, hitting the hand that started tickling her. She could wait for a while longer.

 

Just waking in his arms, after he gave her the most wonderful day of her life, gave her such an indescribable joy. The shade of the side gemstones was the display she’ll grow used to. It stated that she was his, and he was hers.

 

“What?” he asked as she laughed softly.

 

“It’s nothing oppa, I’m just so happy”

 

He tenderly kissed her forehead. “If I’d known you’d be smiling so brightly, I would’ve given you the ring a long time ago”

 

Her eyes narrowed in surprise. “You mean you had the ring for a while?" He nodded. “How long?”

 

“I’ve had it for months, it was in your study table” he confessed. “I think I was scared you’d think it’s too early, or...worse” his eyes finally left hers as his smile slightly faded.

 

Her lips parted. “That’s just inane op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter