Seven

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seven

 

They stopped arguing after a short while when she simply gave him a kiss. It was how most of their arguments end. She was now leaning against him while he rested against a tree. The bottom of her dress was spread around her on the ground as they sat with his blazer on her shoulders. They had finished eating some time ago and were now having a hushed conversation. His hand was going up and down the length of her arm. They sat in peace and he felt warm, warm enough to drift to sleep.

 

He was slowly closing his eyes when he felt a loud thud against his head she gasped as she moved from his side and touched his forehead, where he guessed was where the hit went. He realized the badminton ball that was now lying beside him must have crashed against his forehead. He saw a young boy running toward them.

 

“I’m very sorry sir, I really didn’t mean to, really!” she gave the boy a warm smile. Her eyes always brightened around children.

 

“It’s okay, you didn’t mean to” she replied as the smile spread. “What’s your name?”

 

“Choi Sang ri, miss”

 

“My name is Suzy Sang ri-ah” she offered her hand. “Would you like some chocolate?”

 

---

 

Seung gi watched as his girlfriend was now snatched away by a child. He had asked her to play with him and she agreed. They were now caught in a game of badminton while he sat there watching with an ice pack pressed against his head.

 

She didn’t even check on him once for the last half hour. He definitely didn’t want to have a fight with her for choosing a child over staying by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter