Eighty eight

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eighty eight

 

The weather was starting to turn colder. They noticed that in the morning, when he woke up to shut the window they usually leave open. He glanced at the street, where a wonderful autumn day was at display. The tree leaves took bright red and pale brown shades. He was surprised with the calm and perfect scene right outside his window.

 

Seung gi thought to himself that by that same date next year, he’ll be married to the woman he loves.

 

“Oppa?” her soft whisper interrupted his thoughts. She was standing behind him, watching their street in awe. It seemed that even though they pass it every day, they only noticed how beautiful it was right then.

 

He was about to take her into his arms before she stepped back and gestured him to go back to bed. He chuckled as he could tell she wasn’t ready to start the day just yet. He followed her to the mattress, his bear slippers resting over her cat ones.

 

They both smiled as she took his hand, the ring standing out on hers. She refused to take it off for a single minute ever since she wore it, even when they sleep. It was mostly because she feared she’d lose it, and also because she wanted to have that constant reminder of him with her all the time. They just need the matching bands now.

 

“It’s lovely” she murmured.

 

“What is?”

 

She traced a finger to his lips to hush him as she pointed outside. He quietly listened to hear the sound of the light breeze as it ruffled the branches. It was lovely indeed.

 

Suzy leaned her head on his shoulder, keeping their tightly held hands. “When do you want the wedding to be?” she asked.

 

“By next spring. It will be an exquisite celebration with blooming flowers and all” he smiled. “You wanted a wedding outdoors right?”

 

She nodded. “We should look for venues soon”

 

He teasingly raised an eyebrow at her. “I’m pretty sure you already are”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Are too, I saw all these manor house and outdoor park photos”

 

She tried to object but failed. She snuggled closer to him, sporting a sulky pout.

 

---

 

“I don’t understand why we need ‘autumn walk’ scented candles”

 

“It’s autumn” she stated like it’s the most obvious truth.

 

He placed the candles back to the cart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter