Chapter 33: 'Game' Comeback

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

After waiting for more than half a year, GRACE is back together as a group, though as six this time. The girls were waiting backstage at 'M! Countdown' to perform 'Game'.

"This is exciting unnies!" maknae Céline shouted as she was fully dressed. She down on the couch in the waiting room for a interview they had before going on. "Don't get to excited yet Céline." said the recent birthday girl Miok, "Besides we need to see the audience reaction first before making it really exciting."

Yena smiled as she came over to sit down, "I can see why she is exciting though Miok." Snake came to sit on right by Yena, "But I have to agree with Miok though a little. We haven't been together as a group for a while so this will be interesting." 

Mirai and Miyuki came over as the last people and Mirai said, "Try not to worry to much." Miyuki smiled and nodded, "Though there as been so much twists that happened to us we have to be strong right?" the others looked at each other and nodded. The interview started right after that. 

Q. How does it feel to be back as a group after so long?

Mirai spoke, as she is the leader, "Its been about seven months since we performed as a whole group because of sub-unit activities and with some of us leaving the group. But we are glad to be back together as one and we hope our fans are excited for us to be making a comeback." the others just nodded to what Mirai had to say because it was true.

Q. What do you have prepared for the stage?

Mirai, "We have changed our concept for this stage. 'Game' is a hip-hop feel to it. So we are trying to shed out cute image right now for a more mature look, despite how young we are."

Yena spoke after Mirai, "Also we want to show the audience and our fans that no matter what has happened in the past, we are still strong and still GRACE. Nothing else has changed about us."

Q. What do you wish for in 2014? 

Miyuki clapped her hands once, "We want to hold a showcase in Japan." the other girls liked that idea and agreed with Miyuki. Mirai smiled wide, "The sub-unit Harmony GRACE with me and Miyuki enjoyed promoting in Japan. But we didn't have a showcase so it'll be cool to have a showcase as a group in Japan."

Snake, "I would also like to have fan meetings this year. We haven't had one yet but hopefully CEO-nim will give us one." the girls then asked Miok and Céline what they wanted to do. 

Miok thought about it and grabbed the microphone from Yena, "For GRACE and the whole Pledis Entertainment family, I would want a concert." the girls clapped loudly for that wish to happen this year. Miok than passed the microphone to Céline, "I would want GRACE to go on vacation to just relax. Maybe go to France and tour the unnies around." 

Yena looked at Céline, "We should do a showcase or concert there." the girls agreed to each other again. 

The interview was ending as the girls greeted the cameras goodbye and heading to the stage.