Chapter 15: Encouragement

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 15: Encouragement 

After Céline was out of view, the GRACE members hugged each other and started to cry again; their maknae, their little girl was gone from them for a whole 4 months, or even longer. GRACE's staff and Seventeen just watched the girls hug each other. But eventually the Seventeen members went to the girls and hugged them in groups. Jin being the leader tried to control herself, but couldn't, because right after she let out a waterfull of tears, and so Seungcheol hugged her. The other members were crying as hard as Jin was. 

The staff watched a little away. Minyoung and Hyuna were having tissues in their hands and wiping their eyes; Hyumin also joined them. Mason and Jinyoung were together; Jinyoung looked at GRACE and Seventeen, who were crying; "I failed them Mason. I didn't keep them together like I promised." he looked down. Mason looked at Jinyoung and put a hand on his shoulder, "It isn't forever Jinyoung. This is only a temporarily thing; and the girls know you tried your best, its just hard not to cry." Jinyoung looked back up at Mason and then to others, "Their to young to suffer this much, to be seperated from someone they love. This is to much." Mason nodded in agreement.

**********************

After a hour outside the door, everyone decided to go inside for now. GRACE wiped their tears which flowed a lot; their eyes were red and puffy. They all sat in the living room, and at first saying nothing, but sitting in the silence for a bit. But a buzz from Jin's phone alerted everyone to look at Jin, who pulled her phone out; "It's Céline! She sent a text!" everyone looked up and gathered around Jin; who read the text out loud;

"Hello GRACE unnis, Seventeen oppas, and unnis and oppas who take care of us; I'm boarding the plane very soon so I'll text everyone when I land in Paris, which may take two days or so, since its crazy flying around this time of year. And I'll even send a picture on text and update my instagram when I land. I love you all!<3 Fighting GRACE!"

Everyone almost cried again from Céline's text. Miok sniffled and wiped a tear that was coming down, "Our maknae is growing up; even with her words." Seungkwan gave her more tissues, "Its amazing what maknaes can prove." Junhui and Jisoo watched Miok and Seungkwan's movements without saying a word. 

Junghan had a arm around Mirai; who was also wiping tears away from her face. Mirai breathed out, "As long as she updates us from time to time, I won't yell at her when she gets back." everyone giggled, including the staff. They all knew Mirai was very protective of Céline; like a mother would for her daughter. Jin held a laugh, "I sent her a text telling us to send us a update as soon as she lands." White looked over Jin's shoulder, "She better. She knows we worry about her a lot. So if she doesn't reply she'll get it when she gets back." Soonyoung had arm around White; as Junghan had with Mirai. Doyoon and MingMing looked at them as well and questioned each other in their minds. Doyoon looked at White, "Don't worry about her to much, I bet she'll do great in Paris." Seokmin and Mingyu agreed to what Doyoon said.

Yena was whispering to Jihoon and Chan, and they agreed with her. Yena looked at the Doyoon, "How can we not worry about her oppa? Céline's our little girl." Wonwoo looked at his hyung from where he was sitting next to Yu.A, Yu.A looked at Doyoon, "Yena unni is right Doyoon oppa." Doyoon was about to respond back, when they all heard someone sniffied; the all looked around to see Hyumin with Hansol, and they were trying to comfront Dongjin, who turned his face away from everyone. 

Hansol was doing his best to stop Dongjin from crying even more. Seungcheol got up from his place next to Jin and went over to the situation that needed to be fixed. Seungcheol went in front of Dongjin, "We all know you'll miss Céline, Dongjin. But its not forever, she'll be back sooner then you think, and before she does come back in flesh and bone; there is always Skype, FaceTime, and any other devices out there." Dongjin looked at his hyung, smiled, and hugged him. Jin smiled as she saw the situation, it made her heart flutter in the inside. 

*********************

Author Notes:

Sorry if their are grammatical errors *bows* but for some reason my 'Check Spelling' button is not working, so I don't know if I am spelling things wrong or not. Sorry again, and if it starts working again I will come back to this chapter and fix the errors.