Chapter 21: Tension

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 21: Tension

As the days went by, GRACE was practicing for their comeback, and a change with Yu.A was not happening. Instead it got worse; Yu.A would come to practice late after school, she had less energy in dancing and singing lessons, and she didn't talk as much. The staff didn't know what to do to make Yu.A open up about her problems and the GRACE members couldn't seem to lift up her spirits either. So Jinyoung; along with the rest of the staff gathered the members in the practice room, and everyone was in the meeting, Yu.A included. All the adults were standing, as the members were sitting down on the practice room floor. No one spoke; the members couldn't speak first, so Jinyoung took the start of the conversation; "I called this meeting because its very important that your comeback doesn't have any group issues." he looked at all of them. They all paid attention, but Yu.A; who looked away.

Jinyoung looked at the other staff who nodded for him to continue. "I know tensions are rising because of netizens anticipating your comeback and its pressuring. But we need to solve this tension in this practice room now." the members were scared as they all eyed Yu.A. Jin talked now; "I agree with Jinyoung Oppa. We can't be a team that works well together if their is a problem within the group." the members nodded and knew that was the truth. Mirai added on, "Jin is right. How can we be in each other's hearts when we have conflicts?" 

No one could answer that question because they thought they were one in heart. Hyuna gave advice; "You girls have been together for a long time and you guys have a strong bond. But there are bonds that do break and need re-fixing." everyone looked at Hyuna. She went on, "We can't solve all of your problems for you. There are some things you have to solve as a group and as a whole before it breaks off completely." Hyumin spoke next, "Hyuna is right girls. You must fix this problem before it sticks." Mason also added on; "If something is wrong about the group or another person in the group, speak up now because it can get worse if there is a problem." 

The girls were quiet and didn't speak. Until Yena spoke up; "Were we meant to be? Our group? I mean because we are young and such." White looked at her dongsaeng, "We weren't meant to be dongsaeng." Yena almost cried as she looked at White, "Then why are we in this situation now!" Minyoung calmed the situation. "Yena!" Yena looked at Minyoung before bowing to White, "I'm sorry for yelling at you White Unni." White sighed, "Its not your fault Yena."

Minyoung talked to Yena. "I know its hard right now but doesn't mean you have to let your anger out on others." Yena nodded. Miok looked at Jinyoung, "Oppa. GRACE is not going to disband right?" Jin looked at Miok, "Of course it won't Miok. Right Oppa?" Jinyoung nodded; "But if this tension doesn't go away then I don't know. What do you think Yu.A?" they all looked at Yu.A, who hasn't said a word since this conversation started. 

Yu.A looked at all of them with a sad look and tuned completely to face them. She sighed before talking; "I do have something to say." Jinyoung nodded fore her to go on. "Well I have talked to Sungsoo-nim recently." Yena's eyes widen, "For what?!" Mirai had to calm Yena down; "Go on Yu.A." Yu.A sighed again; "I know we have all have a lot of school work since we are high school and middle school students. But I'm getting closer to where I want to concentrate on what classes I take. And the classes I want to take are going to be a toll for me next year since I want to get into one of the SKY universities here."

The SKY universities was were everyone wanted to go since they were the top. Yu.A went on; "And I really want to concentrate on school more often." Jin looked really worried about now; "So what does that mean Yu.A?" Yu.A looked at everyone, looked down, and looked back up before answering; "I...I decided I want to leave GRACE." everyone had their eyes wide open and shouted, "WHAT!!"

***********************

Author Notes: Those who don't know what SKY is, SKY is the top three prestigious universities in South Korea. Its Seoul National University, Korea University, and Yonsei University. It is hard to get in; because getting in can determine a person's career and social status.