allkpop~GRACE joins Avex Trax

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Allkpop-Logo.png

Music

GRACE joins Avex Trax for Japan subunit

By Happy_Days March 13, 2014: 3 hours ago

156 Views
56 Comments

pizapcom1037484659021720291394868596523.

It has been a few days since GRACE spoke a word on their SMS devices. It could be due to former member Jin leaving the group? But now GRACE is back, and back with good news. GRACE is joining Avex Trax(Japanese Entertainment Company) for a upcoming subunit. They're fellow label mates After School are also in this Japanese company. That would be they could promote with each other if possible.

But with GRACE joining Avex Trax is the great news of Pledis Entertainment announcing of two subunits within GRACE. Pledis says these are subunits to split up GRACE like with After School's subunits; A.S. Red & Blue. The subunits will be split 3 to 4; three members will be promoting in Japan while four will promote in Korea. The Japan subunit will called Harmony GRACE and the Korea subunit will be called Fierce GRACE. Harmony GRACE will have more brighter type of music to their style while Fierce GRACE will have a more hip-hop feel.

But wait! When Pledis Entertainment said the subunits will be split 3 to 4 then it must mean that two new members will be added into GRACE. allkpop went over to the company and got a chance to interview the CEO and with him saying these words;

"Yes it is true GRACE is adding two new members into the group after the loss of Yu.A and Jin. We want to expand GRACE since we know they can do much more then what is shown to the audience now. So adding two new members I think will benefit GRACE in a good way; and also with the subunits will even make it better." 

The CEO did not reveal the two new members and will not for a little while more. But Pledis promises that these two new girls will shine in GRACE and promote the group very well. But welcome the 2nd generation members when they do get introduced to us in near time. 

On other news Pledis Entertainment has asked this question to the public;
'Should GRACE go into the graduation system like fellow label mates After School?'

Pledis Entertainment wants to hear everyone's thoughts about this question and what they should do. For now stay in tune of GRACE's activites ad the revealing of the 2nd generation members.