Chapter 18~ Weekly Idol: Part 2

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 18~ Weekly Idol: Part 2

Hyung Don and Defonn sat on one side of the profiles and GRACE sat on the other side in this order:

Yu.A  Miok  White  Mirai  Jin  Yena

Both Hyung Don and Defonn started off, "Now with GRACE on.." and they all said together, "Written Profiles!" the girls clapped. Hyung Don looked at the camera, "Yes we are here with GRACE; the new group to debut under Pledis Entertainment." he then looked at GRACE, "What does GRACE stand for?" Jin answered, "It stands for 'Goddesses Rulers Of All Conquering Earth.' It basically means we will conquer the world with our music." Defonn nodded, "That's a interesting name. I like it." the other girls bowed and said thank you. Hyung Don lifted the paper for the first GRACE member; he looked, "First we have Yena."

Yena looked over and said yes. Hyung Don looked at what was written; "Real name is Kim Yena, born March 25, 1997; born and raised in Seoul, knows English and Chinese and has a headphone collection in the dorm." Yena smiled, "Yes; those are right." Defonn looked at her, "You know English and Chinese?" Yena nodded, "I'm the basic side of both but I can talk to the members who speak those languages fluently." Hyung Don, "I guess we'll skip that part then." the other members laughed. Hyung Don looked at her profile again, "You have a headphone collection?" Miok pointed to Yena, "You have no idea how many she has! Its what mostly is in her room." one of the staff for 'Weekly Idol' signaled Hyung Don and Defonn that they had a picture. The other members looked in shock; Mirai looked at her Oppas, "There's a picture?" that's when they were shocked to see there was a real picture of Yena's room with her headphone collection:

Hyung Don had a surprised face, "That is a lot Yena. Why do you collect headphones?" Yena looked at them and started explaining, "Well.... I never had a hobby..." Defonn, "Yah. We are a limited time show you know?" the other members laughed again and Jin explained, "Yena is naturally shy. She can't help it." Hyung Don waved his hands, "I got it, go on Yena." Yena bowed; "I never had a hobby so when I found my first headphone I loved them so I just started collecting them." Defonn, "Your obession now?" Yena nodded. Hyung Don went to the next member; White.

White looked at her profile as Hyung Don read it; "Real name is Min Seolhwa, born on December 24, 1996; born in Seoul but moved to Anyang, knows conversational Japanese and Engrish..." Defonn, "Engrish?" White and the others laughed and she nodded; "Yes. I know English but I slur sometimes when I try and speak English." Hyung Don, "Yes. Yes. Lets see what else; knows how to play the flute." he turned to her, "Can you show us?" White laughed and covered in embarrassment as one the staff brought over a flute, all prepared. Defonn got up to get White in the front and center of everyone else. White was embarrassed; Hyung Don told her to play and White did:

After White was playing, everyone clapped; and White sat down. Hyung Don, "Daebak White!" he gave a thumbs up. White bowed and sat back down again. Defonn commented, "Kids now days; they have so much talent."  Mirai patted White's legs, "I'm jealous of White. I can't play a musical instrument at all" Hyung Don, "Your proved it White. How did you get your stage name?"  White nodded and explained, "Well my real name Seolhwa meaning is snowflake; so I decided to go with a stage name close to mine." both Oppas nodded as the next member was revealed; Miok.

Miok clapped that hers was next. Hyung Don read her profile; "Real name is Nae Miok, born July 11, 1999; born in Mokpo but moved to Seoul, knows basic Japanese, and has many eyeliners" Miok nodded. Defonn looked confused, "Eyeliners?" Yu.A responded, "Just like Yena Unni; Miok has collection of eyeliner." 

The staff showed another picture of Miok's eyeliner collection. Mirai looked at the photo, "That's not even all of it though Oppas." both Hyung Don and Defonn looked at them; "This isn't even all of what Miok has?" Hyung Don gasped; "How much do you have Miok? This is plenty already?" Miok was thinking; "Well we have our own small bathrooms and so most of my bathroom is filed with makeup and eyeliner." Hyung Don, "Wait. You each have your own bathroom?" the members nodded. Jin, "Our dorm is pretty big.." Defonn, "How big can your dorm be to each have your own bathroom?" Yu.A waved her pointer finger, "We can't reveal our dorm yet Oppas." Hyung Don sighed, "Your going to make everyone wonder now." the girls giggled as the next member was to be revealed; Jin.

Hyung Don smiled, "The leader of the group. Lets see; real name is Jeong Jin Ae, born on October 16, 1995; born in Seoul but moved to Los Angeles in the U.S., role model is Hyoyeon of SNSD, knows Amber of f(x), is from a rich family." Defonn, "Rich family?" Mirai nodded, "True fact." Jin answered, "Yes that is true about me being from a rich family." Hyung Don, "Must be nice." was the only comment said after a few pauses; and the members broke down in laughter. Defonn, "Yes it is. But what I'm more instrested in is that your friends with Amber of f(x)." Jin nodded again, "I met Amber sunbae while she was in LA. So I met her before coming to Korea to train." Defonn nods, "It must be nice meeting a idol so early. And what about Girls' Generation Hyoyeon as a role model?" Jin, "I always looked up to her for her dancing. I hope I can meet her in person and ask for tips on how to dance." Hyung Don pointed his arm toward one of the cameras, "Why don't you say that to the camera right now?" 

Jin looked in shocked as she stared at her Oppas; "Why?" the other members pushed Jin to the front. Both Hyung Don and Defonn waited for Jin to say a message to Hyoyeon. Jin sighed but faced the camera; "Hello Hyoyeon sunbae." she bowed. "I'm a big fan of yours ever since I got into Girls' Generation. I love your dancing and I hope we can meet soon." she bowed again and sat down. The other members clapped and cheered; along with Hyung Don and Defonn; Defonn nodded, "I hope you can meet her sometime to." Hyung Don looked at Jin. "I just realized.." she looked at Defonn then back at Jin; "Your the main dancer of the group yes?" Jin nodded, looking nervous now. Hyung Don made her go to the front again, "Show us your dance moves Jin." White clapped the loudest, along with Yu.A. Jin nodded as Hyung Don cued the staff for the music:

After Jin was done dancing bow Hyung Don and Defonn were in shock; and Jin sat down. The GRACE members cheered for Jin; Hyung Don looked at Defonn, "She's really good." he gave another thumbs up. Defonn, "You'll definitely meet Hyoyeon now." Jin hid her face as Hyung Don was moving onto the next member; still in a daze from Jin's performance. The next member was Yu.A.

Yu.A straightened up as she was next. Hyung Don read off the profile; "Real name is Ahn Yun, born November 22, 1998; born and raised in Seoul, knows Chinese fluently, and little English." he stopped there and looked at Yu.A. Hyung Don, "Chinese? Can I hear?" Yu.A nodded before speaking a sentence in Chinese. "Hello Hyung Don gege(Same meaning as Oppa). Its very nice to meet you and I hope you treat us well." she bowed. Defonn pointed out, "Aren't you full Korean Yu.A?" Yu.A nodded, "I'm full Korean but I learned Mandarin as I grew up since it was a language I was interested in learning since I was young." they both nodded. Miok pouted, "I want to learn Chinese one day." Hyung Don, "Just learn Miok." Miok gave Hyung Don a look. Hyung Don froze and turned to Defonn, "Yah. Miok's glare is deadly." the other members looked at Miok and saw her expression and laughed.

Hyung Don just moved his glaze back to Yu.A's profile; "Wants to get a tattoo." both looked at Yu.A, Defonn, "Why do you want a tattoo Yu.A?" Yu.A looked at them, "Well not yet since I am still young but when I become a adult I hope to get one." Hyung Don, "Where do you want to get your tattoo?" Yu.A pointed to her right shoulder, "Right here. And I don't know of what yet, haven't decided on that yet." Hyung Don nodded, "Very interesting. Next member is, Mirai; the last." Mirai bowed. 

Hyung Don looked; "Real name is Cha Mirai, born August 5, 1995; born and raised in Yokohama, Japan; Japanese was your native language of course, then Korean; and with Mandarin as a third." Hyung Don, "Your very global huh?" Mirai nodded, "I'm Korean and Japanese. But Mandarin was another language I took during high school in Japan." Yena looked at Defonn and Hyung Don, "But her Korean is still mixed up." Mirai added to that, "That is true. I still get confused with Korean. Like some words, but I'm getting better."  Defonn, "Just don't say the wrong thing to another person." Mirai waved her hands, "I'm careful." Hyung Don then read on, "Idolizes Kah and wants to study dance." Mirai, "I see Kahi sunbae as my idol. I see her as different as others so I sometimes ask her for help." Hyung Don looked at Mirai in disbelief, "Kahi trains you?" Mirai nodded, "Yes she does." Defonn, "Whoa. Must be nice to get trained from a idol." Mirai nods, "It is. I learned a lot and still have a lot to learn from her." Hyung Don pointed out the next thing, "You want to study dance. At where?" the other members gave signals like they knew. Mirai revealed, "I hope to enroll at Kyunghee University the next school year." both Oppas said "Woaa.."  Defonn gave Mirai support, "Well we hope you get in when the enrollment time starts." Mirai bowed, "Thank you." then they went to the next event.

**********************

Author Notes:

I'm going to be skipping two of the events on 'Weekly Idol'. Since I don't want to drag it on to long. So it'll be one more event; then it'll be done.