Chapter 26: Doubt

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 26: Doubt

The five GRACE members didn't expect anything when they got back to the dorm. The lights were off as no one else was home, but what the girls got was a big surprise. In front of the girls as soon as they opened the door was Céline. She smiled; "Hello unnis." she bowed "Its been a long time." the other members didn't even say anything but ran to Céline and hug the life out of her in a big group hug. Manager Jinyoung smiled as he closed the door, "The company told me she would be coming back so that's why I told you girls to hurry home." 

Miok turn to Jinyoung, "Oppa you are a big tease you know that. Not telling us Céline was coming back after all the drama that happened." Jinyoung smiled as he put his things down. Yena nodded and pouted, "I agree with Miok about this oppa." Jin waved her hands, "It doesn't matter now. Céline is back with us and that's all that matters right now." Céline gigged, "I miss you unnis a lot." 

Mirai hugged the maknae the tightest, "You should have kept in contact with us more." Céline hugged Mirai tigher, "I know unni. But promotions got hectic and I couldn't stay up late to chat." White messed Céline's hair, "Just don't do that again." Céline nodded, "I promise to all of you I won't do that." the girls just talked about what has happened throughout the four months that Céline was gone. They all went sleep early despite wanting to talk more.

*******************************

All the girls in GRACE continued to promote(expect Céline), but the fans greeted her as GRACE was getting ready for a practice stage on 'Show! Music Core'. Céline actually even went to the audience to greet them, and some even gave gifts for her return. GRACE was nominated again but didn't win this time. 

As the girls were driving back to the dorm after the performance, Manager Jinyoung told the girls that they had to go to the company really quick as the CEO called them in. None of the girls knew why they were getting called in but decided to go along with it anyway. 

When they got there the CEO called Jin and White for the most part with Manager Jinyoung. The others decided to go find Seventeen to see if they were around. Céline was the one with the highest energy, as she ran from door to door with big burst of speed. The members laughed and gigged at Céline's running around. Then suddenly Céline stopped at a door and yelled, "Unni!" at the top of her lung. She ran in as the other members ran to see who she bumped into. They all saw that their sunbaes, After School, who was practicing in one of the rooms; and Céline was hugging Kaeun, and the After School member was hugging her back. GRACE bowed to their sunbaes as they bowed back and greeted them. The After School members stayed with them until Seventeen popped in, and the members decided to hang out with Seventeen and to let After School go on with practice.

Seventeen took GRACE to their practice room and they decided to talk there. The whole time Dongjin and Céline were talking rapidly back and fourth and was nonstop the whole time. Yena and Jihoon were talking back and fourth as well as Mirai and Junghan. The other Seventeen members were teasing Miok and Seungkwan as they talked in the practice room. Suddenly Céline jumped up and went to Mirai and Junghan, who were talking; "Unni, since we are here a little longer, can you teach me some things from 'Run Devil Run' ?" Mirai smiled and nodded, "Sure Céline." so the two GRACE members started to practice.

**********************************

Interactions between Seventeen and GRACE increased over the few days. But with the rumors of GRACE members dropping out, it worried everyone as they already lost Yu.A. Few days later Jin and White revealed it was them that were deciding to drop out; and now they were talking about it with GRACE and Seventeen. Seungcheol looked at Jin as he was next to her, "So Jin why are thinking of leaving?" Jin sighed and looked at everyone, "My parents in the U.S. are bugging me to come back to take over the business and lets say they aren't happy with me being here in the first place." Jisoo gasped, "Your parents in the U.S. don't like you being here?" Jin nodded. 

Soonyoung looked at White, "So White why you?" White sighed as her head was down; "My parents want me to concentrate on school since its my last year of school and they want me to go to college as well." Hansol looked at White, "But noona; can't you go to any college?" White nodded, "Yes I can but they want me to go to one of the SKY universities." the others only nodded.  Miok looked at White, "Unni, can't you explain to your parents? And even you to Jin unni?" both Jin and White nodded. Jin looked at Miok, "But try to talk to parents who want to keep the business alive." White nodded her head and agreed, "And try to talk to parents who want to control your life." 

Céline was going to start crying as tears were coming down her face. Yena went over to hug the maknae, "What's wrong?" that got everyone's attention. The youngest wiped her face the best she could, "No one can leave after Yu.A. unni did." everyone stopped and looked at each other. After Yu.A left it made the other members of GRACE worrisome about each other leaving. Jin smiled, "I promise Céline that I'll do my best to stay." White nodded, "Me as well." Céline sniffed and nodded. 

Junhui looked at the GRACE members, "But who is the third?" Miok looked over, "Oppa what do you mean by third?" Junhui looked serious, "The third person in that rumor?" the GRACE members looked around at each other. But Mirai breathed out after the minute of silence; "We shouldn't pressure that person to speak if they don't want to speak." Jin nodded, "I agree. Until that person wants to speak then it'll remain silent." the conversation after that made the members just panic on if Jin and White are leaving, and if the third member will leave to.