Chapter 17~ Weekly Idol: Part 1

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 17~ Weekly Idol: Part 1

The GRACE members all got home, and all of them were tired and wanted to sleep. Jinyoung watched the girls slow movements, "You girls go take a shower and meet me back in the living room right after." the girls replied to Jinyoung before all going upstairs. 

After all the girls showered they met Jinyoung in the living room as promised. He had his laptop in his lap; and when he saw the girls walking in, he smiled. All the girls were confused; so Mirai was the first one to ask, "Why are smiling like that Oppa?" Miok yawned, "What can make you smile this late at night?" Jinyoung waved his hands to the girls to call them over. So they all went over to where Jinyoung was having his laptop and looked at the screen he had open. It was at allkpop and the girls eyes widen. White was screaming in happiness, "Céline updated!" Yena was smiling and checking her phone, "Wemust have forgotten to check our phones today and didn't see her post this." Yu.A read the allkpop article and seeing what their maknae was saying in the message. Jin was reading to, "She feels bad for not responding to us sooner. But we can't blame the weather for her not responding."

The others could agree on that, that it wasn't Céline's fault for not responding. Yena who was on her phone, looked up, "I replied back to her post." Miok got her phone out, "I should do that to." after that all the other GRACE members were pulling their phones out and responding to their maknae's post; saying its not her fault, hope she comes back soon, do well, etc. The members felt more awake and happy that their maknae was doing find in Paris. 

*************************

That night was over and another one was starting. The girls woke up already midday since the company decided to give the girls half the day off since the company wanted the girls to have full energy for their first variety show appearance. GRACE was going to appear on 'Weekly Idol', their first variety show was important because this could raise their popularity and show the people watching what they can do; but it also felt weird to them because it would be their first, and it would be without Céline. But they would do it in order for GRACE to get more popular and when Céline comes back, she'll be surprised, that's what the others wanted. So after many hours of deciding what clothes to wear, the girls decided on what to wear during the filming:

Mirai:  Jin:  White:    
Yena:  Yu.A:  Miok: 

Everyone was satisfied with their clothing and they headed out to drive to 'Weekly Idol' studio to be this weeks idol group. During the drive there, the girls sing to their sunbaes songs that they knew. They had a great time in a while. Jinyoung and GRACE got to the studio and were excited for their first show appearance.

*************************

The filming of the show was starting with Hyung Don and Defconn opening the show; finally, "Welcome the new goddesses of the Kpop world.... GRACE!!!!" the girls came into the view of the cameras; waving and bowing to their Oppas. Hyung Don and Defconn did their usually, "Introduce yourselves....@$!#$#!$!" Jin started the greeting off; "1, 2, 3!" the others shouted with her, "We conquer! We are GRACE!" they bowed all the way down and came up. Both Oppas clapped and greeted GRACE, "Hello GRACE." said Defonn. The girls bowed and still were in shock. Hyung Don was being his usual self; "Their so pretty." he was putting his ert smile. 

Defconn got Hyung Don out of his trance. Hyung Don shook his head, "Yes... We welcome the new and young group GRACE." Jin was the first to talk, "Thank you Oppas." Defconn, "Jin right?" Jin nodded and covered in embarrassment. The others oohhed and ahhhed; Yena looked at them, "You know Jin? Can you name us Oppas without our nametags?" that's when the rest covered their nametags. Hyung Don sighed, "Don't do this guys." the others laughed. 

*****************************

After the naming, both Hyung Don and Defonn got confused with their names; but got introduced formally to each other. Next was random play dance; Hyung Don looked at the girls, "You girls know how to play this game right?" the girls said yes and all they would dance to is "MY MY". They started off at the chorus and were doing good. Even when the music changed the girls didn't let that faze them and they went on dancing. And at the end of random play dance, both Hyung Don and Defonn were impressed with the girls. Hyung Don clapped, "You girls are daebak. No mistakes; your one of the groups to get it right on the first try." the girls bowed and felt happy. Then both Hyung Don and Defconn said, "Now for Written Profile!" the girls clapped.