Chapter 28: Discussing Sub-Units

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 28: Discussing Sub-Units

The next few days, the girls of GRACE were depressed about Jin's leave. Manager Jinyoung tried his best to bring the girls mood up, but he knew that they needed time. Even the Pledis family did their best to cheer their honbaes up, but with no avail. Right now the girls were in a practice room and just laying in the room. Seventeen and After School were in the same room as GRACE; and they watched GRACE. 

Mirai was by herself in a corner and watching her member mates. She knew she had to do something, she was GRACE's new leader now. She had to step up and lead her group; but she didn't know how. Jin knew what to do in these situations, Mirai was there to give support as the oldest in the group. But Mirai knew all to well she had to think of something to get her group back together and away from the depressing mood.

White was with Soonyoung, as the older wrapped his arms around her. White was trying to figure out if she should fight her parents into staying in GRACE or if she should just give in and leave GRACE. She sighed after thinking that and Soonyoung faced White, "Hey you okay?" White nodded, "Just thinking about what should I do." she looked at her other members. Soonyoung watched White and spoke, "I can't say what to do; since I'm not in your situation, but do what your heart is telling you." White looked at him. "My heart is telling me that if I leave, it'll cause more pain to the others. But there is also another part where if I stay, then I will be ignored by my parents and shamed." she sighed one more time. Soonyoung comforted her the best he could.

Yena and Miok were together and leaning against the practice mirror. Miok looked at Yena, "Unni." Yena looked at her and waited. Miok whispered, "What's going to happen with GRACE now Yena unni?" Yena looked around the room and then at Miok, "I don't know Miok, I really don't know. Anything can happen really." Miok nodded, "I hope GRACE can live." Yena nodded, "Me to."

Céline was with After School and hugging Kaeun. The other After School members were trying comfort the youngest they could. Kaeun bended down to Céline's level; "You need to be strong Céline. Your unnis are worried about you and how you are acting. When they're youngest is crying, they feel the same way to. So you got to be brave okay?" Céline only nodded. Nana came over and bended down to Céline; "We are not going to be here since we are going to be promoting in Japan for a bit, but if you need us, you can try call us. But you need to trust your unnis and be with them." Céline hiccuped, "Y-Yes Nana unni and Kaeun unni. I promise to try." the older girls smiled and hugged the younger.

********************************

GRACE was doing practice, either by vocals or dancing. Then Mason, Minyoung, and Hyumin came into the room as they saw the girls practice and dancing to different songs. Mason went over and turned of the music so the girls would. All five girls stopped and bowed to Mason and the others. Hyumin looked at the girls, "CEO Sungsoo wants to see you girls." they all nodded as Mirai led them. Minyoung made sure the girls caught up and didn't fall behind. Then all the girls went inside the CEO's office; they bowed to him. Mirai spoke, "You wanted to see us Sungsoo-nim?" Sungsoo nodded, "Yes girls I want to see you, sit please." 

The girls sat down as Sungsoo continued to talk; "Since GRACE us down to five members in just a few months, we decided to add members into the group." everyone gasped a little, but knew this may be coming. Mirai looked at the other members in worry, "Sungoo-nim, would it be a good idea to add new members right away?" Sungsoo looked very serious at the girls, "You girls are still young and don't really understand how the music industry works. But we want to add two or four more members into the group in order to expand GRACE."  White crossed her arms, "But adding new members now? And I haven't even made my decision yet you know." Sungsoo nodded, "I know you haven't White, that's why you need to make it now before the sub-units are announced. We also want to add two more girls in the group in order to split you up into two sub-units." Miok looked, "Sub-units already? How does the sub-units work?"

Yena nodded, "Why sub-units?" Sungsoo put his hands on his desk. He put a paper on the desk and explained, "There is going to be two sub-units; one is going to promote in Japan and the other will promote in Korea." Céline tried to understand, "So are there different concepts?" Sungsoo nodded, "Yes Céline, there is." "The Japan sub-unit will have a cute and happy theme, while the Korea sub-unit will have a hip-hop theme." all of them nodded, though not all agreeing. Sungsoo nodded, "Very good then. You're going to be meeting with two of your new members in a few days. And also we made add on two others later on, it'll depend." GRACE nodded as one before walking out the office.