Chapter 2~Dorm: Part 2

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 2~Dorm: Part 2

    The girls entered their dorm.  A big staircase was in front of them and all the girls looked in awe.  Manager Jinyoung smiled and said, "Go explore girls. You can get your bags and settle in later." they nodded and all went together to explore the first floor as Manager Jinyoung followed them.

    Jin lead the group to the kitchen.  It was huge; enough to get everyone in kitchen who wanted to cook.  Perfect for Mirai and Miok to make the best Japanese cusines; well according to the other GRACE members anyway.  Yu.A looked around and smiled at the scenery, "I can't wait for food to be made here." the others agreed.  And you could tell Mirai and Miok were excited because they tuned everyone out by talking about what they should make for dinner tonight.

 

   Mirai: "We should make homemade sushi."

   Miok: "Yes! Or how about our special ramen combo attack?"

   Mirai: "Perfect!" they high fived.

  "Hey guys!" they looked and only saw Yena at the exit of the kitchen.  She waved her arms, "The others are moving onto the next room."  Miok blushed and Mirai rubbed Yena's head; "Sorry dongsaeng, lets go." her and Miok went to the next room with the other members, with Yena following.  

    The other members were walking in the dining room.  White smiled the widest, "Got to say." she hummed, "I love this color."  Céline giggled, "The color white is White-unni's favorite color." the others smiled and nodded in agreement.  Jin, "Its a very nice room for us to eat our meals together." the other members decided to move onto the next room.  

     As all seven GRACE members opened the door to the next room they were surprised.  It was a big theater room with seats, candy, a big screen, etc.  Mirai, "A good place to catch the lastest Korean dramas and movies." Jin added into it, "Ah, but don't forget American ones to." she had her pointer finger up.  Mirai added a smile, "Yes all other countries as well."(Spoken in Japanese).  Céline complained, "Mirai-unni. Some of us don't understand Japanese you know."  Mirai covered in embrassment, "Sorry dongsaeng." Jin, "Next room girls." they walked out of the theater room.

 

     The girls got even more excited as they toured the dorm, and it wasn't even half done yet.  This time Céline opened the door in happniess and got excited anmd shouted, "Dépêchez-vous!('Hurry up' in French)" she went inside in a hurry.  Yu.A, "Why is our maknae so excited for that she shouted something in French that we don't know?" the others shrugged and went inside to find out.  And when they went in, they found out why.  It was a game room.  Filled with video games and other things.

    Céline was sitting on one of the chair games and looked all around.  

    Jin: "Not to shaby"

    Mirai: "Even air hockey." Céline came over to Mirai and asked, "Can we play it right now?".  Mirai smiled and hugged Céline, "Well thats for our leader to decide shoudn't it?" Jin, "Later, we should explore the whole house first."  Céline agreed though had a tiny sad face before walking our with the other members to see the next room that awaits them.

     It wasn't a big game room or theater room; but a big bathroom.  White, "I could get used to this." she smiled wide.  The other members couldn't agree more with White.  The bathroom had a shower, bathtub, and 2 sinks.(Just a FYI, every bathroom will look almost like this, so if I just say "bathroom" with no visual detail, you'll know it will look like this)

 

     They moved along because they could stare at the bathroom for a very long time and they all agree to do so afterwards when they finished touring their dorm.  They bumped into Manager Jinyoung on the way. Manager Jinyoung, "Hey girls, want to see my room?"  Jin popped a question, "Yours is on the first floor?" Manager Jinyoung nodded.

      The girls of course were excited and followed their Manager to his room.  He opened the door and they walked inside to look around.

 

     "Oppa!" it was White who called their Manager.  He turned to White, "Yes White?"  

      White looked in another room, "You have a bathroom in your room?"

      Yena also commented, "Even a computer room; with a desk, laptop, and a walk in closet?"

      Manager Jinyoung chuckled.  "The bathroom and walk in closet was unexpected. But the computer and desk was on my money of course."  Mirai, "Its a nice pad to hang out in."  Yu.A, "I wouldn't mind living in this room."  Manager Jinyoung, "I think you'll like these other rooms better, still on the first floor." he walked out of his room and said, "Follow me girls." and they did.

     He continued to talk as they walked, "Jin's and Céline's parents thought these rooms would suit you girls just in case you had friends over or just wanted to chill." he opened the first door and this came into the girls views.

     "Woah!!" all the girls looked at the most wonderful thing they have seen.  The room was just what the GRACE members needed.  They ventured into the room and saw the TV, books, and the bed.  Manager Jinyoung, "This room is for you just to relax and enjoy each others company."  Miok, "That'll be easy, you know, to unwind." Céline sat on the bed and nodded.  Manager Jinyoung, "No time to rest just yet Céline." "One more room to see on the first floor, and then we can go see your rooms." that got all of them excited and they followed their Manager out as he lead them to another room.

      Manager Jinyoung, "You'll love this room for sure." he opened the door and yes, the girls did love it.

       The GRACE members were even more wide eyed at this room.  White, "Even a big screen TV."(Pretend there's one if you turn around).  Manager Jinyoung, "This is the "sleepover" room. So you can invite close friends to your dorm." Yu.A clapped happily and so did the other members.  Manager Jinyoung, "This is just the first floor, lets move onto the second and third floors were we see your rooms." the girls cheered and followed Manager Jinyoung to the stairs.

 

Living Room

Author Notes:

Hello~ I wanted to get these chapters on a move on because I think its going by slow right now, I don't know about you. But there are either 1 or 2 more chapters till the dorm chapters are finished. But finals are next week...so fun aren't they? So I don't know when I'll get the next chapter because I'll be studying a lot so I don't fail any of my classes. But I'll be online, just not any new chapters till next week Friday or so. And sorry if characters are out of personality. I bow in forgiveness if I have done so. *bows* Forgive me and hope you love looking at the first floor of GRACE's dorm.