Chapter 20: What's Wrong?

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 20: What's Wrong?

The girls of GRACE were now currently practicing for their upcoming comeback. It was their first comeback and they were excited since they saw the many good comments about the comeback rumor. They had fun celebrating Christmas and the new year together; their first together, and celebrating a new start. Now it was time to concentrate once again, as Pledis warned them of their upcoming comeback.

All the members were practicing in their own way before Mason and Minyoung came in. Jin and Mirai were talking to each other about what dance moves could go to which parts in the song, Yena and Yu.A were practicing their rapping, then Miok and White were practicing their vocal skills. They were in different parts of their practice room.

Jin and Mirai were trying their best to find dance moves to show Mason and Minyoung when they come to teach GRACE some more moves on the song. Jin tried out a move in front of Mirai who nodded; "I think we can use that. How about this?" Mirai did some moves at the mirror, ending it with a fierce glaze. Jin clapped, "I like it. We'll show it to Mason Oppa and Minyoung Unni when they come."

As Jin and Mirai were doing that; Yena and Yu.A were rapping to songs of their sunbaes. Going through them over and over again until they felt they got it down enough. Yena picked a rap part in English by Tasha, and Yu.A picked a rap by HyunA. They kept going at it, Yu.A yawned and shook her head after her rap, "I'm so tired." she stretched. Yena looked at her dongsaeng, "Lot of homework over the break?" Yu.A nodded before lying down, "Its getting to be a lot. A lot more then I expected." she closed her eyes. Yena looked at Yu.A in worry as she knew her dongsaeng was getting a lot of homework then usually from her teachers, but some things can't be helped with school.

In another corner; White and Miok were warming up their vocal skills. Miok chose a song by BoA and White was warming up to a Aliee song. As they were warming up, White grabbed a notebook out of her bag. Miok came over and looked over her Unni's shoulder, "Is this your music notebook Unni?" White nodded before leaning aganist the wall and sitting down, Miok followed and looked at what White was writing. After writing for a bit White turned to Miok, "I'm writing this song, a duet song and I was wondering if you wanted to do the duet with me?" Miok gasped in shock, "Really? You want to do a duet with me White Unni?" White nodded. Miok nodded her head fast, "Of course I would. Thank you." she hugged White, who hugged her back.

After all the individual practice, Mason and Minyoung came into the practice room with big smiles. Jin and Mirai showed their dance teachers the moves which they thought would look good in the choreography. Both agree to it and it was added into the whole choreography while practicing. Then after dance practice was vocal lessons taught by Hyumin. Since this song was different then "MY MY", their vocal practice this time was taught differently. The girls found it a little difficult but within the few hours of practicing the girls got the basics down. 

Since the girls did very well during practice, the team decided to give to let the girls go home early then usually. As soon as they got home, Yu.A didn't even go in the kitchen to get something to eat; she just went upstairs to take a shower and went to bed. The other members saw Yu.A do all that and were worried about her a lot since she changed over "MY MY" promotions. Everyone was gathered in the kitchen, except Yu.A who was asleep. No one said nothing at first because they didn't know what to say, but Jin spoke after the long silence, "We all know something is up with Yu.A these past few days. Does anyone know why?" no one answered as no one knew. Jinyoung sipped his soda and looked at all the girls, "If no one knows I'll have to get Sungsoo into this." the girls looked at their manager with pleading no's.  Mirai shook her head, "We can't do that. It would just cause more stress for Yu.A then it needs to be." 

White nodded, "Besides it could just be temporarily right?" Jinyoung shook his head, "Temporarily or not. She can't be acting this during promotions for your comeback, and you all know that." of course the girls knew that; their image, the company's image, and GRACE's popularity. Yena talked next, "She did look stressed when we were practicing rapping. More tired then usually from what I can tell." Miok sipped her milk to try and find confront in it; "So what should we do?" Jinyoug answered for them; "If Yu.A doesn't act like her normal self within a few days I'm talking to Sungsoo about this no matter what." he eyed the girls about the deal. Jin got all the girls answers before looking at Jinyoung, "We agree Oppa. If Yu.A isn't herself in a few days we will talk to Sungsoo-nim about this." Jinyoung nodded as he got the okay from the girls.