Chapter 12: Meeting

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 12: Meeting

The next morning after the girls woke up, Céline's parents came over to talk with the rest of GRACE; the staff; and Han Sungsoo. Currently everyone was sitting in the living room and just waiting for the CEO to arrive. The members just sat around and stayed quiet the whole time, Céline was hugging her mother and father who hugged her back. It was so quiet you could hear the wind outside the dorm blow.

Finally what seem like forever, the CEO arrived at the dorm and entered. Right away the staff and the GRACE bowed 90º; Céline only titled her head forehead slightly. Sungsoo bowed less lower to them, but more lower to Céline's parents. He sat down in front of Céline's parents and the rest of them sit down.

Céline's mom, Angie looked very disappointed as well as Céline's father, Hyung Min. Sungsoo looked at GRACE first, "I'm sorry for not telling earlier but we all knew." he turned to the staff, "That you wanted to enjoy Yu.A's party in a joyous mood. Miok launched out, "But that doesn't mean you have to hide it from us!" Jin tried to wave Miok to sit down, "Miok please." Miok had a angry face and was force to sit down by Mirai. But Mirai turned, "But she is right Jin." Jin nodded and looked at Sungsoo, "I don't want to be rude but why couldn't you tell us before we debuted?"

That made all the girls curious; and even Angie agreed, "Yes why didn't you tell use before these girls debuted; if they are too young?" Sungsoo sighed and looked at all of them, "At first the government didn't do this much of a extreme till the girls were actually going to go on the stage that night. I couldn't just stop them there could I?" Hyung Min looked very mad, "But why take the chance with them? This could ruin the group and for your company as well can't it?" Sungsoo nodded, "I'm not going to lie; this may hurt the company but I risked that with Seventeen and I'll do that for the same with GRACE." 

White commented, "But if it doesn't work Sungsoo-nim? Could...Could GRACE be disbanded?" all the girls opened their eyes wide when White said that. Yena gulped and was the first one to speak up after that, "Will that happen Sungsoo-nim?" Yu.A, "GRACE can't disband; if we have to we'll wait for Céline." the others nodded and agreed. Céline finally spoke ever since the morning started, "You'll wait? Even its a year long?" the others nodded; Jin went to Céline who was on her mother's lap, "Of course you silly maknae. GRACE is not GRACE without everyone in the group." Céline smiled and hugged Jin.

Sungsoo, "I will try my best to do what I can to keep you girls together; but I can't guarantee anything." the girls nodded. Hyung Min, "But we still have to worry about this courtroom date." Angie looked at the CEO, "Yes that to. Do you know when its set?" Sungsoo nodded, "Yes I do. In fact they notified me that they'll take us tomorrow." the girls and staff looked in shock. Jinyoung spoke, "That soon hyung?" Sungsoo looked at everyone, Yes tomorrow. We'll see their decision tomorrow." 

The girls nodded and after that meeting was over they walked off together to get ready for bed; with Jin holding Céline's hand out of the room. Hyuna, "Though appa." she spoke to Sungsoo; "What if..." she didn't go on as she couldn't. Hyumin loked at Angie and Hyung Min, "What will you two do if something goes wrong?"

Both Angie and Hyung Min looked at each other; and Hyung Min answered, "We both agreed that if this goes badly; like Céline can't be in GRACE anymore, we will go back to Paris." the staff looked in shocked but expected it. Angie pointed her pointer finger, "But even if she has to wait for a month or year we will still go to Paris; but there is someone there who will start up her music career and she'll start there before coming back to GRACE." Minyoung looked sad as Mason tried to comfort her, "We can't stop you but if you could rethink it?" Mason looked at the parents, "We love these girls a lot and they love each other; so breaking them up could you know..." Hyung Min nodded, "But we want to do what is the best for our daughter." Angie looked at them all, "And if she can't start it here, I want her to experience the France music industrial first before even coming back here." 

Sungsoo looked at the parents, "I know we can't stop you from making the decisions to help your daughter and such but please rethink on your options." and with that the meeting ended and the awaiting courtroom decision tomorrow.