Chapter 7~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 1

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 7~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 1

    Nov 21st:
         All of GRACE's management team were talking on video chat while the members of GRACE were sleeping. Jinyoung was looking intensely at the other people on the screen. Hyumin, "This is bad isn't it?" Jinyoung only nodded. Both dance teachers Mason and Minyoung looked very worried.  Hyuna, "You guys saw the allkpop news right after the girls performed on stage right?" they all nodded.  Mason, "The girls didn't see it right, at least not yet right?" Jinyoung shook his head, "Not yet, but they will find out eventually."

Minyoung, "But let them enjoy tomorrow at least. Then we should all tell them as a team or call Sungsoo-sshi ASAP." Jinyoung, "I'll do that tomorrow morning before I wake up the girls." they all nodded. Jinyoung, "Also don't try and show anything tomorrow to the girls when we do the party agreed?" the whole team nodded before Jinyoung logged out of the video chat. He rubbed his head and sighed, what was he going to do and how to tell the girls later on? For now he'll just keep a happy face.

  Nov 22nd:
        The girls were all sleeping in their own rooms now.  The first to wake up was Céline who went to Jin's room. She opened the door quietly and sneaked to the bed. When Céline got to the bed she looked at her unni who was sleeping very peacefully. Céline giggled amd shook Jin; "Jin-unni wake up!" Jin was awoken by Céline who still had a big smile on her face; "Okay my little dongsaeng I'm up." 

Céline, "Unni. Its Yu.A unni's birthday today!" she smiled wide. Jin, "That's right. Today is the day we plan a surprise party for Yu.A. That is today's challenge." "Now lets go wake the others." Céline nodded and her and Jin got up to wake the others.

All the members of GRACE were awake(expect Yu.A) because they were planning the birthday party downstairs in the kitchen.  Their manager was with them as well. Still half awake and half asleep they planned slowly. Yena, "What are we going to do for Yu.A?" 

White raised her hand, "She loves sweets right?" the others around her nodded and waited for more detail. "Well how about like what her room is? Gummy bears, a chocolate fountain; but white chocolate, and cupcakes with a big cake to!" the others couldn't think of anything better then that. 

Mirai, "Also may I suggest me and Miok cook to make the meal extra special?" Jin, "I couldn't disagree with that. Jinyoung, "Okay since you planned the theme, the others will be coming as well." the girls giggled about the surprise birthday for Yu.A. Jinyoung, "Ah one more thing girls." all of them looked at their manager. Jinyoung, "All of Seventeen will be coming to, so Mirai and Miok make sure whatever you make is big enough to share with everyone okay?" the girls nodded and told Manager Jinyoung to wake up Yu.A. The girls couldn't control themselves when their manager announced that Seventeen would be coming over to Yu.A's party. As soon as they calmed down Jin took control again, "Okay girls, when our unni's and oppa get here we need to figure out who is doing what." "Like who is the shopping for the party decorations, whose shopping for the food ingredients for Mirai and Miok to cook, a group to distract Yu.A and take her out long enough for the rest of us to get ready. But mostly the present."

They all nodded and suddenly turned when noise was coming from outside the kitchen. Yu.A entered and rubbed her eyes, "How come you guys are all up?" no one answered but Manager Jinyoung saved the day when he came up from behind her, "It seems someone is tired then the rest I think." Yu.A only shrugged and got something for breakfast. The others got their breakfast and thought about Yu.A.

A hour later the girls change clothes.

Mirai:    Jin:    White: 

Yena:    Yu.A:   Miok: 

Céline: 

Jin was talking with Manager Jinyoung privately while the other members were talking and watching TV in the living room.

Manager Jinyoung: "So have you decided on who is doing what job?" 
Jin: "Yes I have. Tell me what you think."

Shopping for decorations: Hyuna&Céline
Shopping for food: Mason&Jin
Group to distract Yu.A: Jinyoung&Yena
Finding present: Minyoung&White
Stay home: Hyumin, Mirai, and Miok

 

Jinyoung, "Not bad Jin. Your a good planner." Jin smiled and blushed a little. Jinyoung, "Okay try and tell the other members about this ASAP alright?" "Hyumin, Hyuna, Mason, and Minyoung will be coming soon." "I'll inform them of their jobs as well." Jin, "Okay oppa I'll do that." Jinyoung went to his room to call the others in the management team while Jin peeked in the living room to see all GRACE members still there. Mirai was leaning aganist the couch in front of White who was watching the TV with interest. Yena and Miok were talking back and fourth with each other. Céline was chatting with Yu.A about good foods in France. Jin came in and hid the paper in her pocket before walking to Mirai and sat by her.

Mirai looked at Yu.A who was occupied with Céline's converstation to notice anything. Mirai, "So what's the plan?" Jin, "I planned it out and have you,Miok, and Hyumin-unni staying home so you guys can cook what you need to, Hyuna-unni and Céline go shopping for decorations, Mason-oppa and me go shop for food, Jinyoung-oppa and Yena will distract Yu.A somehow,  and Minyoung-unni and White will shop for Yu.A's present." Mirai, "That's brilliant Jin!" and she also whispered, "But what are we getting Yu.A?" Jin, "Well think about that, and it will be White's duty to find the perfect present." Mirai nodded.

Manager Jinyoung came in a few minutes later; "Yena and Yu.A come with me please." Yu.A, "What's the matter Jinyoung-oppa?" Yena was about to ask the same thing but got a look from Jin and Mirai. Yena understood right away and went to Jinyoung right away. Jinyoung, "Just come on Yu.A." Yu.A sighed before following Manager Jinyoung and Yena out the door and into GRACE's black van and drove out of the driveway.

The other GRACE members watched as the van drove off and not a minute later the doorbell rang. Everyone ran to the door and the first to reach the door was White so she opened it and smile when she saw everyone else in GRACE's management team. The other members hugged their unni's and oppa.  Minyoung, "I assume you girls have a plan ready to go?" Jin nodded and gave her the sheet of paper with assignments. Hyuna smiled, "I'm with Céline for decorations." Céline hugged her unni. Jin, "I figured you'll know best since you our designer." 

Mason, "I'm with you Jin for food." Jin nodded. Minyoung, "We have a big resposiblity White. The present." White, "I believe we can do it unni. Fighting!" Mirai, "I hope you can help me and Miok prepare food Hyu-unni?" Hyumin nodded, "I woule be honored." the others gigged. Jin, "Okay guys, lets do what we need to do." everyone gathered and put their hands together, "Fighting!"