Chapter 1~Dorm: Part 1

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 1~Dorm: Part 1

              Nov 12th at around 12 AM

    Seven girls were riding in a van together, singing "I Got A Boy"  by Girls Generation on the radio. Their manager was driving to the girls dorm, while smiling and watching the road in front of him at the same time. The leader of GRACE who was sitting shotgun looked at the mirror to see her members behind her having fun.  She smiled and gigged to see a girl with red-brown hair rapping. And with the others rapping and singing to certain parts, and then the song was over.  The leader turned and commented on the girl rapping, "Good job Yu.A, your rapping is certainly improving a lot since we were trainees." Yu.A smiled and bowed a little, "Thank you unni."

     The leader then turned to a girl with long, brown hair; her hair being held by a white headband, holding GRACE's maknae in a playful headlock. The leader sighed, "Yena." she told the lead rapper who looked at her, "Don't kill our maknae please."

       Yena looked at her leader, "I won't kill her Jin-unni. Céline can handle; right maknae?" Céline got out of Yena's grip and went closer to a girl with short, blond hair.  "Miok-unni, save me please." 

     Miok was hugging and rubbing the maknae's head.  Miok, "Yena-unni, don't tease Céline like that or I'll scream loudly at you." Miok is the power vocalist of the group so her scream is very pircing.  Yena held her hands up, "Alright dongsaeng I got it." she put her hands back down.  Another member with long, brown hair spoke Japanese into her phone and ended the call a few seconds after.  Jin, "White, was that family in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do?" the 1st lead vocalist and 1st lead dancer nodded. Some of White's family members spoke Japanese because they learned the langugae and so White learned to.

      Another member was speaking Japanese to, but more fluently into her cellphone.  She nodded once and then also ended the call.  Yu.A, "Mirai-unni, family from Japan?" Mirai nodded, "Yes. They are very excited for GRACE's debut." she smiled as she put her phone away.  Their manager, Jinyoung looked at the mirror so he could see the girls and said, "Girls, were almost at your dorm." they cheered in excitiment.

     Miok, "Hey Jin-unni?" Jin turned to Miok in the backseat, "Is it true that Céline parents and your parents bought our dorm?"

    The other members looked back and fourth between Jin and Céline, waiting for a answer. Céline put her pointer on her lips and just said a shhh; and after added a giggle.  Jin giggled at the maknae's reponse and only said, "Yes its true. And you'll love our new dorm more than anything right now; well besides our fans and such." that got the other members wondering what their new dorm looks like. Jin, "But keep in mind." she looked at all of them, "Even me and Céline don't know what it looks like. All we know is that our parents bought it for us." they just nodded in response.

    They finally got to the dorm and all the girls looked in amazement and what was in front of them.  Yena had her eyes wide open with Miok right beside her.  White, Yu.A, and Mirai gasped and wiped their eyes to see if it was reality.  Even Jin and Céline looked at their new dorm in shock. Then they all hugged each other in happiness.  Yena shouted, "Jin and Céline!" "Your parents are the best!" the others had to agree and they all ran inside the house, with Manager Jinyoung happliy sighing and followed the girls inside.