Chapter 30: Harmony GRACE Heading To Japan

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 30: Harmony GRACE Heading To Japan

Harmony GRACE would be leaving for Japan and preparing to debut in Japan as well. Harmony GRACE has the oldest unnies(Mirai, Miyuki, and White), so the younger members felt a little unhappy that their oldest unnies would be leaving them for a long time.

All of GRACE was at the airport to send off the oldest members. They were doing their last hugs and goodbyes. Mirai was hugging the almost crying Céline in a tight embrace, "Don't fret little one, we'll be back before you know." Céline only nodded as Miok hugged her next. White let go of her hug with Snake, "Yeah Céline and you'll be find with Manager Jinyoung." Manager Jinyoung was next to a woman, "And Manager Min will take of the girls in Japan." Manager Min was added into GRACE management after the sub-units were decided, as she would be taking care of Harmony GRACE while they were Japan and Manager Jinyoung would be taking care of Fierce GRACE in Korea."

Manager Min
33(International)
Has a boyfriend of 4 years

 

Manager Min nodded, "I promise to take care of Harmony GRACE throughout the time in Japan." Snake nodded and smiled, "We believe in you Min unnie." Miyuki hugged Céline; who took the hug a little, "And before you know it we'll be back in Korea ready to become a full group again." Yena smiled but then sighed, "But this time I'm leader Mirai unnie. I don't think I can do it." everyone looked at each other. Mirai smiled and went to Yena; "You'll do fine Yena. Just remember what I said to you okay?" Yena looked at Mirai and nodded. Mirai also added, "And trust me, it isn't easy being leader. I learned that from Jin but I learned how by you guys, and you'll learn from the others. Just remember what I said." Yena smiled at the end of hugged Mirai.

With that the others said goodbye to Harmony GRACE and Manager Min as they entered the airport. Snake sighed, "I'm going to miss unnies." everyone nodded and agreed. Manager Jinyoung gathered everyone in the car, "They'll be back before you know it; but, for now you have to work hard on your promotions as Fierce GRACE." the younger members of GRACE nodded as they drove back to the dorm.

***********************

Harmony GRACE landed in Japan a few hours later and were heading to GRACE's Japan dorm. Manager Min was driving through the streets of Tokyo. Miyuki smiled as she looked out the window, "Its good to be back in Japan." Mirai and White nodded. All three had family in Japan and all of them were excited to be a sub-unit together and to come to Japan to promote this sub-unit. Mirai looked out the same window as Miyuki, "This will in interesting since we are promoting in Japan and not in Korea." White also added, "Plus our family can see us in person for the first time." all the girls were gettting excited to start promotions.

Manager Min looked at the girls through the mirror, "Just rest well today girls because you start filming the music video tomorrow morning." the girls sighed but knew the music video had to get done at one point.

***********************

The next morning Harmony GRACE was up to film their music video titled 'Like AWind';

Soyeon=Mirai
Qri=Miyuki
Boram=White

 

The shooting took the whole day and night but it was finally done after hard work.

***********************

The girls of Fierce GRACE were also preparing for their music video shooting a few days after Harmony GRACE. With the title of 'School Bell's Ringing'.

Yeon Du=Cé​line
Eun Sae=Snake
Tae Hee=Yena
Soo A=Miok

 

The girls had fun and couldn't wait for their debut.