Chapter 27: Departure

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 27: Departure

The past few days turned out frustrating for the GRACE members were netizens and news reporters wouldn't leave them alone. The staff of Pledis Entertainment did they're best to not expose the girls into the public as much. Even Mirai had to stop going to college for a bit due to the other students asking her things. And now the members were at the company after a hard time of getting into the company due too people trying to take photos of them. The members were by them self in a practice room; Miok was teaching Céline dance moves from 'Run Devil Run', Yena and Mirai were watching them, and Jin and White were called yet again to the CEO's office.

Yena sighed heavily as she put her head down. That made Mirai look over at her, "What is it dongsaeng?" she looked over at Yena. Yena looked over at Mirai, "Unni, I'm worried. What if Jin unni and White unni do leave GRACE? What's going to happen to GRACE?" Yena looked back down. Mirai couldn't find a way to answer Yena's question as she had no idea what would happen to GRACE if both decide to leave. Mirai put a hand on Yena's shoulder, "I can't say what can happen, but I can say that we should help none of them leave." Mirai smiled. Yena looked at Mirai and smiled to, and nodded.

Miok was helping Céline dance to 'Run Devil Run' because Céline wanted to learn it now instead of later. The youngest member got most of the dance and did pretty good by just learning it a few days ago. Miok smiled as she watched Céline practice the dance moves over and over again in front of the mirror; "Céline, your doing really well. And you just learned it not to long ago." Céline stopped dancing and bowed, "Thanks Miok unni. I'm glad I have all of you as my teachers." Miok and Céline continued to practice.

******************************

After it seemed like forever; Jin and White finally came into the practice room. But not all was happiness because Manager Jinyoung was hugging a crying Jin in his arms, and with White wiping her tears off her face. Mirai was the first to shoot up from her sitting spot, "Oppa, Jin; what's wrong?" Yena was right behind Mirai, "Oppa?" Miok and Céline were the next to come over to Mirai and Yena. Céline was clinging onto Mirai, "Jin unni, please tell us what is wrong." Miok nodded as she put a hand on Céline's shoulder; "Unnis.."

Manager Jinyoung sighed as he looked down at Jin and then back up at the girls, "Jin's parents called and said that Jin has to go back to America." the others gasped. White came over to Jin and hugged her, and Jin took the hug. Yena stuttered, "Bu-Bu-But in America I thought the adult age was 18? So why does Jin unnis parents have say?" Jinyoung looked at Yena, "Because she's not an adult here in Korea." he left it short and simple. The others came over and gave a group hug; and they held it for the longest time.

*******************************

The day was here; Jin was forced to go back to America and leave GRACE. A few days before Jin had to leave the girls had a get together with their sunbaes; After School, Hello Venus, and Seventeen(Nu'est couldn't make it due to heavy schedules). GRACE's sunbaes told Jin to come back very soon and to not forget them. 

GRACE of course wanted Jin happy and to stay that way when she left; so the members took a picture in front of their practice room and to tell their fans of Jin's farewell and to wish her good luck. 

All of GRACE were at the practice room to say their last goodbyes to Jin before she left for the airport. First to hug Jin was Mirai, the same age girls hugged for a while until both let go. Mirai wiped her tears, "Jin don't lose contact with us mmm?" Jin nodded and wiped the tears off her face, "I promise, and make sure you take good care of the kids. The leader position goes to you from me." Jin smiled as Mirai hugged her one last time before letting the next person go. 

Yena was the next person to approach Jin. Yena didn't look at Jin first, "Jin unn, if you don't call us from time time, I'll hunt you down and find you." she looked up at Jin. The others smiled at Yena's comment; Jin smiled and hugged Yena, "Yes yes I know you will. Do well dongsaeng." Yena nodded as White came to Jin, and the first thing she did was hug the life out of Jin. Jin patted White's back, "Same for you White. Do well and I hope you can stay in GRACE." White let go of Jin and now had a waterfall of tears down her face; "But I wished both of us good stay." Jin nodded, "Me to White. Me to. But try your best and to stay here okay?" White nodded as she hugged Jin once more before Miok came.

Miok nodded her head before talking; "We are sending you off Jin unni the best we can. But that doesn't seem to happening doesn't it?" she sadly giggled. Jin smiled at what Miok said, "You guys can do it however you want. I just want to make sure GRACE thrives on no matter what happens." Miok hugged Jin, as Jin did the same thing. The last member to approached Jin was Céline; who was a bit hesitant to hug Jin, but did anyway. Céline was hugging tightly to Jin and in the process was crying more then White did. Jin bended down to Céline's level and wiped the tears off the maknae's face while smiling. Jin looked at Céline, "You little one must do daebak. To show nothing can stop GRACE from moving on." Céline cried some more, "But Jin unni. GRACE won't be the same without you." Jin shook her head, "GRACE will always be in my heart. And I'll make sure to watch the news and watch every show." she even pinkie promise to Céline. 

After the long goodbyes, GRACE said goodbye to Jin as she went into the car. Then she drove off and the GRACE members, now as five, hug each other for moral support.