Chapter 16: Remix

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 16: Remix
A week has passed(Dec 5th), but no news came from Céline yet. The members were all worried as they promoted throughout music shows. Right now the members were back at the dorm before going out again to perform at M! Countdown yet again. 

The members were currently doing their own things; Jin was pacing in her room(worrying about Céline), Mirai and Miok were cooking something small for the members while they were in the car heading to M! Countdown, Yena and Yu.A were watching TV in the living room, and White was on her phone; also in the living room.

The door opened to the dorm and the person who entered was Manager Jinyoung. He dropped off his coat onto the coat rack and went into the living room to see Yena, Yu.A, and White in there. Even though it looked all happy and peaceful, he knew the girls felt sad and depressed; especially since Céline hasn't said anything about landing in Paris for over a week. White got off her phone and looked up to Jinyoung, "Hello Jinyoung Oppa." she bowed a little. Yena and Yu.A looked and said hello as well. Jinyoung said hi to them, "Get ready girls; we're going to leave pretty soon for M! Countdown." they nodded before walking out the room to get their things.

Jinyoung then went to the kitchen to see Mirai and Miok cooking bentos. He smiled while looking at the bentos and looked at all the food inside it:

"What is this girls?" Both turned; Mirai put down what she was doing, "This is a healthy bento for the other members." Miok added, "And since we are on our diet till promotions end, we decided to go healthy with this shrimp salad." Jinyoung nodded, "Very good girls. But make sure you tidy up fast because we are leaving very soon." Mirai and Miok nodded before cleaning up their dishes. Jinyoung looked around, "Where's Jin?" both girls stopped and looked at each other. Mirai's expression changed from bright to sad in a few seconds, "Well she's in her room; we tried to get her out but she refuses." Jinyoung sighed, "Alright. Just get cleaned up and I'll get her." the girls nodded again and went on to what they were doing.

Jinyoung went to the third floor, to where Jin's room is and knocked on the door two times. No answer, as expected but the door was open so Jinyoung opened it and found Jin sitting on her bed. He sat next to her and saw what she was staring at; a picture will all seven members in it, all of them at their first performance. Jinyoung put a hand on her shoulder, "Jin; I know its hard. Everyone is having a hard time; I failed you girls to keep you all together like I promised." Jin sighed, "I know Oppa. But having her not here is hard." Jinyoung looked at Jin, "But please don't act like this. Its worrying the others very much so." Jin didn't reply at first but looked at Jinyoung before nodding. Jinyoung rubbed her hair, "Now get ready. We're leaving soon."

************************

After a hour drive, they all got to the M! Countdown stage. They finished getting ready into this weeks costumes:

And after changing the girls were eating Mirai and Miok's bento. Jin and Mirai were talking about Céline and how they should try contacting her again when they get back to the dorm. Miok and Yu.A went walking around to see other idols, if they could. Yena and White were talking with their management team. 

"GRACE on standby!" a lady shouted. Jinyoung got up and got all of GRACE together, along with finding Miok and Yu.A along the way. The girls were excited because they were performing a remix of their debut song "MY MY" and it would surprise the fans a lot. But before performing, they had to wait for their cue.

Then at last it was GRACE's turn to perform, they all got into their places before hearing the music: (Jin is taking Céline's parts)

The audience cheered for them afterwards. They all felt excited during and after the performance as the crowd cheered for GRACE. It was an exciting night for GRACE as this was the first time performing the remix version of "MY MY" and the crowd seemed to love it.