Chapter 14: Departing

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 14: Departing

Five days passed since the courtroom date and Céline and her parents decided to leave on this day(Nov 28th). Everyone gathered at the dorm; GRACE, the staff, Céline's parents, and Seventeen. They were all gathered in the living room to say goodbye to Céline before she left.

GRACE and Seventeen sat with each other and talking within themselves. Jin and Seungcheol whispered back and fourth; being leaders, Mirai and Junghan were having conversation with White and Soonyoung, Yena and Yu.A were as always sticking together and talking with with most of the Seventeen members; including Jihoon and Wonwoo, Miok and Seungkwan were next to each other; Miok hugging Céline, who was hugging Dongjin. 

Hyumin was the first to speak and looked to Seventeen and GRACE, "I understand its hard. Being separated isn't easy, but its not forever." Mason added onto that, "Trust me girls; I had to separate from my friends in LA, but I always kept in contact with them and visited when I could. But in this case, Céline will be back." 
Hyuna went next, "You girls are strong. Your hearts are as one ever since you got assign together. You got to know each other from the day you became trainees."
Minyoung smiled at them, "GRACE will go on. Just as everyone needs to learn; it takes time and patience until you return as seven."

The girls smiled at their unnis and oppas and nodded, though it was harder to face reality. Jinyoung was just sitting there and didn't say a word since this early morning. Céline let go of Miok and Dongjin and went Jinyoung, "Oppa; I want to thank you. You were a appa to me when my real appa wasn't there." she bowed. Jinyoung couldn't contain himself and hugged Céline; and was crying, "Don't say it as a goodbye Céline." he faced her, "I'm very happy you thought of me as a appa figure." he turned to the rest of GRACE, "I thought all of you as my daughters that I had to look after."

The members GRACE had tears and all went up to hug Jinyoung. Yena hiccuped, "We love you Jinyoung oppa." Yu.A nodded, "And we always thought of you as our father." Jin, "Through everything. When you got assign as our manager." Mirai spoke right after, "We knew we would get along." 

White looked at Jinyoung and the rest of the group, "No matter how long we have to wait, we will remain as seven. Seven strong girls who'll make it through it all. Miok hugged Céline, "Through it all. Céline; even if we have to wait a year. We will wait." Céline let out more tears and hugged her unnis. Seventeen even had tears coming down their faces as it was sad seeing the youngest of GRACE just leave Korea to go to Paris. Jin looked at the maknae, "But make sure you contact us from time to time." 

Céline smiled a little an nodded. Yena pointed out, "Also do your best in Paris in the music world. We want to hear what you produce." Yu.A hugged the maknae, "And also send us photos. We can't see Paris without your view of it." Céline smiled a little wider, "Yes unnis; I'll do all of that." they all finally let go of each other. Hansol and Chan hugged Céline into a big hug; and Céline took the hug of course. The other Seventeen hugged Céline and giving encourging talks. 

Dongjin was the last to hug Céline. No one ruined the moment cause while GRACE were trainees, Céline and Dongjin became very close since they were closest in age. After a few minutes they separated and Céline's parents who were just watching the whole time got up. Hyung Min cleared his throat, "Céline. Say your goodbyes and lets get going." Céline nodded and hugged everyone goodbye one more time. 

GRACE all gave each other a group hug. Jin gathered all the members together in a huddle, "Us GRACE will wait for Céline to return; until then we will root for her and hope she has a great success." Mirai asked Jin if she could add and Jin nodded, "We GRACE are in each others hearts and they beat as one. No matter where we are, we'll be together. Together now." they shouted their greeting all in once voice; "We conquer! We are GRACE!" behind them the others clapped and cried. GRACE all hugged as one, one more time before letting go. 

The final moment came; where Céline was driving off in her parents car, looking out the back window; waving to everyone until she couldn't see them; and they couldn't see her.