Chapter 24: First Comeback

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 24: First Comback

The day for GRACE to make their first comeback was here. They all practiced till it was late at night and worked hard. The night before, the girls were practicing it one more time before tomorrows comeback. Minyoung and Mason watched the girls for the final run of 'Run Devil Run', Minyoung and Mason both knew that all the girls worked extra hard since Yu.A's leave. It was even harder then Céline's leave, since Yu.A was gone forever.

When the song ended, all the girls drank their waters. Minyoung and Mason approached the girls; Mason clapped once for the girls, "Good job girls. We wish you good luck tomorrow." Minyoung smiled and nodded, "Sorry we can't make it." Jin shook her head and spoke first, "Its alright unni. Things happen." Mirai, who was next to Jin nodded, "We can't expect you guys to go to every performance we have. We just want to show the audience what you taught us." White wiped her face with a towel, "I just can't wait since its tomorrow!" the others agreed. Yena breathed out, "At least our fans didn't give up on us." Miok agreed with Yena, "I agree with you unni. They didn't lose hope in us." 

Minyoung and Mason smiled as the girls were thinking positive about the comeback and their fans. Minyoung smiled, "Alright girls. You all worked hard, very hard. And me and Mason are very proud of you all for doing your best." Mason added to Minyoung, "Just like Minyoung said, you girls worked hard in getting to where tomorrow is. Just remember to focus onstage and let the fans enjoy." the girls nodded before they went home.

*********************************

The next morning, the girls had to wake up early to go to the hair salon and prepare backstage. So Manager Jinyoung woke up the girls at 5am in the morning to get ready. They left the house around 6am and got to the hair salon, the girls got their hair done by Hyuna, who then went with them to the backstage of 'Show! Music Core'. Hyuna and her team also got the girls dressed and all full with makeup. Then the girls started to warm up(Hyumin couldn't make the performance either), a practice run was taken, and now it was final thing.

The GRACE members all got together on the side lines, waiting for another group to perform. Jin gathered the girls in a circle, "I just want to say how proud I am of you girls. Though we got this speech, I just want to say it." she almost cried. Miok was almost there, "Yah unnni! We can't cry yet you know." she teased Jin. Jin nodded, "I know, I know Miok." Mirai giggled, "We can cry afterwards. For now we concentrate on bringing the fans what they want." the rest couldn't agree anymore then that. Yena smiled wide, "They've waited long enough I think." White nodded, "Also we dedicate this to our two members not here." they all bowed their heads for Céline and Yu.A. Jin looked up, "Yu.A may be gone from us. But it doesn't mean they are gone in our hearts, and also Céline as well." they nodded and did one big fighting!, before they got called onstage and to perform 'Run Devil Run' for the first time.

The girls were happy that the fans cheered for them during and after the performance. It was exciting that fans were cheering for them! After the performance the girls cried in each others arms in happiness and went home that night feeling satisfied then ever before.