Chapter 8~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 2

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 8~Yu.A's Surprise Party Party: Part 2

        Decoration Team

            Hyuna and Céline went to the nearest party shop near GRACE's dorm and started to look around for candy and/or sweet themed things to decorate the house with. Céline was gigging with excitment that she started to drag Hyuna around the store. Hyuna knew Céline was excited but she looked very hyper. Hyuna was pushing the cart when something caught her eye; a white chocolate fountain, "Céline come look at this." Céline was looking at other things but when her unni called she came right over and looked at the fountain. Céline's mouth went open, "Whoa, unni can we buy this for Yu.A unni's party?" Hyuna smiled, "I don't see why not. Lets grab it." Céline nodded and tried to pick it up; but it was to heavy.

            This made Hyuna laugh but she helped Céline put it in the cart. Hyuna looked through the items in the cart as Céline brought more things over. Hyuna nodded and checked through the shopping list one more time to make sure nothing was missing. Céline looked at her unni, "Is that it Hyuna unni?" Hyuna nodded, "I believe so my little dongsaeng. We can go pay now." They paid for the items they purchased and drove back to the dorm to decorate it.

          

Food Team

           Mason and Jin went to a supermarket to shop for food ingredients that Mirai and Miok told them to buy. But also while both of them were out they had to buy the cake and cupcakes for the party. They had already preordered the cake and cupcakes beforehand so all both of them had to worry about was getting the ingredients for dinner. Jin was looking over the ingredients while Mason was pushing the cart.

           Jin was looking it over and over again, "They must be able to make a lot from whatever they are making." Mason smiled and looked at Jin, "We leave the cooking to them since they know better then us right?" Jin nodded, "I agree with that. Even though I don't know what they are making we'll find out as soon as get home." Mason nodded and they continued to shop for ingredients until they were done. After that they drove to the bakery to pick up the cake and cupcakes. As soon as they got every food item they need they both drove back to the dorm as well.

  

Distract Yu.A Team

          Right now Manager Jinyoung was driving Yu.A away from the house, along with Yena. Yu.A and Yena were sitting next to each other in the backseat; and both looking out their own windows. Yena knew why she went with Manager Jinyoung, but Yu.A did not. Yu.A was rather confused in fact and turned her head and asked Jinyoung, "Where are we going oppa?" 

         Jinyoung looked in the rear view mirror and answered Yu.A, "The CEO called me and wanted me to come over and talk with him about something." Yu.A sighed, "So why did me and Yena have to go with you?" Yena looked at their Manager for a convincing answer; "Because Yu.A, while I was there he wanted me to bring two GRACE members over to help train some trainees till I am done with the meeting I have with the management." 

         Yu.A looked and was convinced . Yena sighed in relief as they continued the drive to the company without anymore words.

Present Team

         Minyoung and White went to a mall, a very big mall to find something for Yu.A. They could actually get anything sweet; like candy or something along those lines. But they decided since it was her birthday right after GRACE's debut that they would get something more meaningful and special. They were both looking through the mall but couldn't find anything. White, "This job is hard Minyoung unni. I know its easy to find a gift for Yu.A but I want to find something for her that she'll never forget you know?"

        Of course Minyoung knew. Minyoung responded and put a hand on White's shoulder, "You'll find that special gift White." "We just have to look around a bit more okay?" White put a smile on her face and nodded before they started to look around for Yu.A's birthday present. Minyoung and White look a little longer before something caught White's eyes. Minyoung saw her and looked at what she found. White sighed sadly, "Its special but would she like just this?" Minyoung smiled and looked at White, "Of course. I think Yu.A will love it because she likes the series right? And she couldn't buy it." White nodded and went to the cashier to pay for the gift, hoping Yu.A would like it.

Stay Home Team

        Hyumin, Mirai, and Miok were just waiting at home for ay one of the teams to get home. But more preferably the food team since Mirai and Miok still had to cook. Hyumin was watching Mirai and Miok getting antsy, "Girls, worrying about won't make them come home faster you know." Miok sat next to her unni, "We know Hyu-unni but we can't help it since we have to make sure Yu.A unni's birthday is special."

         Mirai added, "And also since this her first birthday since we debuted." "So we this is very, extra special." Hyumin smiled, "I know very well but we must be calm in order to accomplish this day without being discovered." Mirai and Miok nodded and listened to their unni's advice before hearing the doorbell ring. That made Mirai and Miok jump out their seats and to answer the door.