Chapter 5: Tomorrow Is The Day

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 5: Tomorrow Is The Day       

        Nov 20th: 10:30 PM

   The members of GRACE were still practing at their pratice room in Pledis Entertainment since 8 PM.  Not missing even one step as they went through the dance routine for "MY MY". One of their dance instructors, Choi Minyoung watched the girls very closely as much as their other dance instructor, Mason or full name, Hernadza Mason.  When the song ended and the GRACE members popped the last move their instructors clapped.

    Minyoung, "Just be careful all of you on the dance break. Don't break off your flow of motion." the GRACE members nodded.  The girls sat down and drank water, and congratulated each other on a job well done.  Mason, "Good job girls. Very good."  Minyoung "I agree, you all have improved since your trainee years those many years ago."

     Minyoung and Mason had been with GRACE members for a while so there was a bond with the dance teachers and GRACE.  Céline was sitting in between Mirai's legs as the older one was hugging her.  Miok and Yena leaned back to back, with Jin and White doing the same.  And Yu.A lying down on her stomach, looking at her phone.  Mason, "Does the leader have anything to say before we send you girls back to you dorm?"  Jin nodded and both intructors moved on the side a little to let Jin take center.

    Jin, "Everyone has done a good job these past weeks. From bring a trainee on day one, till our debut tomorrow; which is coming faster then I could even imagine. We all have been through so much together as members of GRACE."  The other members smiled and some almost cried at their leader's words.  And Jin went on with her speech.

     Jin, "We all have worked hard to this goal we always wanted.  We are going to impress our oppas, unnis, dongsaengs, and everyone else we know and also people getting to know us. Because we had people who supported us through the whole thing and we give each other support through the hard trainee days as well."

    She then looked at Minyoung and Mason and back to the other GRACE members.  Most of the girls were in tears or some were getting into the tear situation soon.  Jin put her hand in the center.  "Put your hands in together girls for the last hwaiting of the night."  All the girls put their hands together and pulled their dance instrutors hands in the circle.  

    Jin, "1. 2. 3" And everyone at the end shouted a big, "Hwaiting!"  The girls clapped their hands together and hugged each other.  And finally around 11 PM GRACE went into their van with Manager Jinyoung in it.  The girls sat according:

Miok   Yena   Yu.A

Mirai   Céline   White

      Jin         Manager Jinyoung

    Manager Jinyoung, "So how was dance practice for you girls tonight?" they all responded with a loud good.  He chucked, "That's wonderful GRACE members. Lets go back to the dorm, take a shower, and go to bed." "And get a full rest for you debut tomorrow." the girls cheered.

   After 10 minutes everyone in the van besides Manager Jinyoung was asleep.  Jin's head was leaning against the window.  Céline was lying on Mirai's shoulder, White was leaning against her window to her left.  Miok and Yena's head were against each other, and Yu.A's head tilted up and down a few times.

   After a few more minutes, Manager Jinyoung drove up to the driveway he turned behind him to the sleeping girls.  None of them woke up when he stopped the girl.  "Girls. Wake up now. Go take a shower and head to bed." Jin woke up first and turned around to, "Pali!" then the girls woke up one by one.  They all eventually got out of the car and put their things in their room.

    Then half a hour later everyone has finished taking a bath together and gathered in the living room one more time before offical bedtime. Manager Jinyoung spoke first, "You girls have done such a wonderful job over these past years. Making me and others feel very proud of you." "So tomorrow, kick for your performance." the girls nodded.  Jin, "Also girls. Lets show everyone what we can do." she put her hands in a fist.  The girls nodded, Yena shouting, "Goddesses launch!" 

   The others laughed and shouted the same thing anyway.  White, "Jin-unni?"  Jin looked at White, "Yes White?" White looked around and said, "Why don't we all sleep together in the sleepover room tonight, as one whole group?" the others looked at each other and agreed.  Jin, "I don't see the problem, lets do it." the girls cheered.  Their manager got up, "Well girls if you need anything, you know where my room is." he walked out as the girls told him good night.

    GRACE were settling into the sleepover room.  Mirai and Céline slept on one of the beds.  Yu.A and Yena on the other bed.  And Miok, Jin, and White above them(If you have no idea what I am talking about, look on Dorm: Part 1).  

    Yu.A, "Good night girls."  

    Miok, "Sweet dreams."

    Mirai, "And good luck for tomorrow."

    Jin smiled, "And saranghae." she made a heart for everyone to see.  The other members said the same and they all went to sleep right away.  Awaiting tomorrow.

Author Notes:

Ta-dah! Though not the best chapter I made in my lifetime, its a chapter right? And I totally forgot to add a living room for the dorm chapters, *Spack forehead*, but I found one and added it to Chapter 1 of the story(Dorm: Part 1) on the bottom and I also have a picture of it below.

So GRACE's debut is the next day~ Hurray! After so long its offcially starting in the next chapter. Its exciting I think. But I hope I can write right after finals or after Christmas. If I feel like it, I can write it while I am at my family's Christmas Eve party? Who knows. But for people who are taking finals currently, I wish you good luck. Cause I am hell of nervous for my finals. And for people who took it already, I hope you did good. So from your author I wish you Happy Hoildays and a Happy New Year:D

 

Picture of Living Room