Chapter 31: Fierce GRACE Debut Date

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 31: Fierce GRACE Debut Date

Fierce GRACE always kept in contact with Harmony GRACE and the older unnies were doing very well while promoting in Japan. All the members of GRACE were video chatting. 

Mirai  was in the middle while White and Miyuki, "Hey Céline I heard you sang a OST for 'Beyond Beyond'." she smiled. Céline blushed, "Yes Mirai unnie I did." White grinned, "We all heard it and your voice is pretty and daebak." White put a thumbs up. Snake rubbed Céline's head, "Our maknae has the skills doesn't she unnies?" Miyuki also smiled, "She sure does. Do well Fierce GRACE. Fighting." she had her hands in a fist. Fierce GRACE nodded, "Fighting to Harmony GRACE unnies as well." they all giggled. Miok, "Ahh unnies I heard your guys song got elected for a 1st place when you perform your next stage? Is it true?" the younger ones started to ask questions left and right.

White, "Whoa girls one at a time. Yes we got elected to be 1st, we don't know why we are against, etc." Yena smiled from behind, "Unnies good luck on your stage tomorrow. We'll call you back and see if you won." the younger ones agreed. Céline jumped up and down in her seat, "Fighting unnies!" White nodded, "Fighting to you four too. Good night." they all waved and said goodnight. 

*******************

The next morning Fierce GRACE got called in by Han Sungsoo himself. The girls never knew why but hopefully it would be good news. Miok was following right beside Céline, who was looking for any of their unnies or oppas. But Miok catched up to Yena, "Yena unnie what does the CEO want to talk to us for?" Yena shurgged, "Who knows...what do you think Jinyoung oppa?" all the girls looked at him. Jinyoung rubbed his head, "I don't know girls. He just told me to get you to his office ASAP." Snake was in deep thinking mode now, "Even I can't pinpoint it." Yena waved her hand, "Don't overthink it Snake, it'll just make your brain hurt." Céline was still concentrated on finding their label mates. 

But the girls got to the office and Jinyoung opened the door for the girls. Sungsoo greeted the girls, "Welcome sit." all the girls and Jinyoung sat down. Sungsoo came in front of his desk ,"I have brought good news to you young girls." Céline, "Is it Fierce GRACE debut date?" Sungsoo nodded, "Yes it is." the other girls cheered. Miok clapped, "When is it Sungsoo-nim?" Sungsoo laughed, "I see you girls are excited. It'll be on May 24th on 'Show! Music Core'." Snake smiled, "Already huh?" Sungsoo nodded," You girls deserved it." 

Sungsoo turned to serious mode, "Also I've found a strange teaser released from JYP Entertainment." they all looked serious now. Yena gurlped, "What teaser is that?" Sungsoo turned his computer and played the teaser. All the girls, even Jinyoung had wide eyes as they recognized the voice they all knew. Céline looked at Sungsoo, "Sungsoo-nim is she back in Korea?" Sungsoo shrugged, "I couldn't get anything out of JYP Entertainment unfortunately, but maybe when that date comes we will find out mmm?" the girls nodded. Leaving the building on a good note and a mystery one as well.