allpop~Two Members Leaving? Plus One More?

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Allkpop-Logo.png

Music

Two members of GRACE thinking of leaving. Plus one more member?

By Happy_Days March 1, 2014: 50 mins ago

466 Views
200 Comments

A few days ago there was rumor that one or two members of GRACE; the young girl group from Pledis Entertainment, will be leaving the group. Even though many people thought it was a false rumor to get GRACE into a scandal and such, it turns out the rumor is true! Pledis Entertainment has released that two members; Jin and White are thinking about leaving the group for personal reasons. Also Pledis states that another member is thinking about leaving but would like her name not be released just yet. 

This young group surprised everyone with their skills and with winning their first trophy with their single 'Run Devil Run'. The group went through hard times with member Céline having to leave the group for a short time, and with former member, Yu.A leaving the group for personal reasons. Now three other members are thinking about leaving the group as well; which would make GRACE go down to three(if the third member decides to leave). But Pledis Entertainment left a statement;

"We don't know how this rumor spread or even got out in the first place, but its true that Jin and White are thinking about leaving the group due to personal reasons; which they don't want to state the reasons why to the public just yet."

Pledis also stated that another member is thinking about leaving but wants her name to be private until she decides officially on what to do. For now none of the members have posted anything about what is happening, and also GRACE decided to cut their promotions early due to this problem. So for now GRACE will remain silent until final decisions are made for if these members will be leaving.


Things will be explained soon~