allkpop~[UPDATED] 2nd version; 'Run Devil Run'+more

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Allkpop-Logo.png

Music

[UPDATED] 2nd version MV of 'Run Devil Run' from GRACE+more

By GunsNroses February 26, 2014: 3 hours ago

486 Views
198 Comments

A big surprise came to us here at allkpop. Pledis Entertainment has released this MV of their young girl group GRACE. Its a second version of GRACE's single album, 'Run Devil Run'. It is also GRACE's first comeback, and with only five members in hand. But this version was released as thanks to fans from GRACE and Pledis Entertainment. But don't you guys notice something in the MV? If not then here is a picture:

A picture of GRACE's maknae, Céline appears in the MV. Does this mean the youngest is back in Korea after being in Paris for about four months? No news has been released from Pledis Entertainment yet about the whereabouts of Céline, but hopefully one comes out soon on where the youngest is very soon. Netizens and many fans alike are wanting the youngest back after the court decision of her having to wait until she was at the minimum age to be on a music stage.

[UPDATED] This is updated news on if member Céline was back in Korea or not, and its true. The member posted this picture on her Instagram and saying this message;

"Hello everyone~ Its been a long time since I've been back in Korea(a very long time), but now I am back and ready to be part of GRACE again. If everyone was wondering how my promotions went, well it went very good! Though I could promote in the music field in France, it was sad not having my unnis there with me. But here I am back in Korea and ready to go. I can't wait to promote with GRACE again after the long hiatus period."

It seems the maknae is back for good with her officially statement. Pledis Entertainment has also released this statement;

"Pledis Entertainment knew about Céline coming back and we allowed her to post this picture in order to tell fans that she back after her long hiatus from the group. GRACE is still promoting their single 'Run Devil Run' as five members, so for now Céline will be preparing for the groups next comeback when the other members are done promoting."

[URGENT NEWS!] We update this post again in order to bring news about GRACE. There has been a rumor going around that a member or two are deciding whenever to stay in GRACE or not. When that source of the rumor spread, it went all over like a wild fire. The news hasn't calmed down since it started. Maybe because of former member Yu.A who posted a random Instagram note, and then it was with her departing the group due to personal reasons. Pledis Entertainment has not released a officially statement about this note however, so check back here at allkpop to find the officially answer about this rumor.