Chapter 29: Yena's Surprise Party

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 29: Yena's Surprise Party

March 25th was Yena's 17th birthday(18 in Korea), and the girls were celebrating Yena's birthday at the company. Seventeen was going to be there as well. So the boys were helping the rest of GRACE get ready while Yena was "practicing" with Jihoon.

The new members Snake and Miyuki were doing their best to help decorate. And also trying to get closer to the other members of GRACE and Seventeen. The other members of GRACE at first didn't like the idea of two new members joining GRACE right after Jin's and Yu.A's leave but they couldn't judge the new people right there and then. Everyone got along with Miyuki and Snake expect Céline. She was still upset of members replacing Jin and Yu.A. But in time she adjusted and opened up a little more to them. But there are times when she doesn't want to talk to them. Mirai explained she felt the same way but these new members are apart of GRACE now and they are member mates. So Céline apologized to Miyuki and Snake and now the group was at peace.

But now the members were organizing to set up Yena's birthday party. The Seventeen members were actually more on the working side then the goofing around side. Mirai and White were with Soonyoung and Junghan getting balloons onto string and placing them around the room. more Seventeen members helped scattered the balloons around the practice room. Miyuki, Snake, Miok, and other Seventeen members were getting the food prepped onto the tables and making it look pretty. Céline was keeping watch at the door with Dongjin; making sure if Yena and Jihoon were coming or not.

   

Junghan looked at Mirai, "So how are the two new members so far? Good?" Mirai nodded, "They do have skills which I didn't think they would have." Soonyoung looked from blowing a balloon, "But didn't both have experience in the field already?" White nodded where she was seating next to Soonyoung, "Yeah both do. Snake was supposed to be in that Jellyfish Entertainment group MixxE Girls' and Miyuki was a former member of a Japanese group called AKB48 since she was 12." 

Soonyoung looked at White, "Whoa...they do have have experience already." Junghan nodded, "So why did Miyuki quit being in that Japanese group if she was successful?" Mirai shurgged, "She never told us and we never asked. I think its one of those things that have to be a secret you know?"  both Junghan and Soonyung nodded. Mirai went on, "But I'm worried about Céline since she did adjust to them but still is a bit distant between them." White sighed, "I mean she is still young so its a little harder." Junghan nodded, "I mean to replace members like that is sudden. But don't worry, Céline just needs more time." Mirai nodded, "I hope."

Miyuki, Snake, and Miok were getting the food prepped. Miok look at them, "Unnies how do you feel being in GRACE?" Miyuki put the plate down, "Its different then being in AKB48. I was so used to a big group that when I came into GRACE I thought it was small. But I think its easier to remember names." she gigged. Snake nodded, "You know how I was supposed to be in another group?" Miok nodded. Snake shurgged, "Well I do miss MixxE Girls', but now I have a family that's willing to take me in and I'm happy about that. Miok smiled, "I'm happy that unnies joined the group as well." they kept talking as they prepped.

   

After a few more minutes of setting up Céline gave the warning that Yena and Jihoon were coming closer to the practice room. So GRACE and Seventeen hid and turned off the lights. They could hear Yena and Jihoon talking, and even with Manager Jinyoung as well. As soon as Yena opened the door she took a step back, "How come the lights are off?" she the lights and everyone all shouted out at once, "Happy birthday Yena!!" the GRACE members hugged the life out of Yena. 

Yena was crying but hugged the members, "This is a surprise." she then turned to Jihoon, "Is that why you took me away from GRACE's practice room?" Jihoon nodded, "Yes Yena. And none of us got caught." Manager Jinyoung smiled, "And it seemed to work just perfectly." he put a thumbs up.

After that the members enjoyed the good food and stayed up late till the morning. Since they have been working hard, the CEO gave only one day for the girls to recharge before practice starting the next day. 

Yena's Gifts