Chapter 10~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 4

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Chapter 10~ Yu.A's Surprise Party: Part 4

All the GRACE members and Seventeen were getting the last minute things ready before Yu.A, Yena, and Manager Jinyoung came home. While they were running around getting everything just perfect, the rest of GRACE's management team came back to the dorm and helped as well.

***********************

Manager Jinyoung was driving Yena and Yu.A back to the dorm. He made sure to call Hyumin before coming home to make sure they were ready to go back. Yu.A was listening to music and Yena was sleeping. Jinyoung smiled and drove a little faster back to the dorm. 

It didn't take to long to get back to the dorm as Jinyoung pulled up to the driveway. He turned to see both girls sleeping very soundly. Jinyoung shook Yena first than Yu.A, "Wake up girls. Were here." Yena stretched and tried waking up Yu.A, who was slowly getting there. Jinyoung got out of the car with Yena following right behind. Yu.A caught up slowly as Manager Jinyoung was trying to find the keys to open up the door.

************************

Inside the dorm everyone could hear footsteps and keys clanking. Now they were just waiting to surprise Yu.A.

Manager Jinyoung opened the door and it was dark. Yu.A tried to see, "Why is it so dark? I thought everyone was staying at the dorm?" that's when everyone came out of their hiding places and the lights , "Surprise Yu.A!!!" Yu.A looked in shocked to see not only GRACE and their team, but also Seventeen. Yena hugged her dongsaeng from behind, "Surprise my dongsaeng." Everyone shouted again, "Happy 15th birthday Yu.A" 

Yu.A was starting to cry, "Thank you everyone. This is the best surprise party ever." she then looked at Manager Jinyoung. "Is this why you took me and Yena to the company?" Jinyoung giggled, "Yes Yu.A. To get you away from the dorm." Yu.A smiled as the GRACE members hugged her one by one and Seventeen did also. But Yu.A got nervous when Wonwoo came to hug her. She enjoyed it but hid her blush. 

Céline shouted, "Lets eat! The food is calling my name." Jin rubbed her dongsaengs head, "Yes Céline, We will eat very soon. Patience." White came with Soonyoung right behind her, "The food was made by Mirai unni, Miok, Seungkwan oppa, and Junghan oppa." Yu.A smiled as the others guided her to the dining room, to where the food was. Yu.A looked at every corner of the dorm, which was decorated with the most beautiful candy themed things ever. But when Yu.A saw the food, her face was priceless. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was dropped all the way down. Mirai looked at Yu.A, "You like the food?" Yu.A looked at them, "Like it? I love you! Thank you Mirai unni." she hugged Mirai and then went to Miok, "Thank you dongsaeng."

**********************

After the commotion was done and over everyone got food and sat in the living room, just talking to each other. Hansol and Chan were helping getting plates and throwing it away if a person was done; being good dongsaengs. The leaders; Jin and Seungcheol were watching from the side and talking peacefully.  Most of the "lovers" were together and management team was talking in the kitchen, adult talking most likely. 

Miok looked around as everyone finished their dinner, "Time for presents!" that's when everyone gathered in the living room, even he adults. White came with GRACE's present and gave it to Yu.A, "None of GRACE knew what to get you exactly, and I tired my best to pick the gift for you my Yu.A." Yu.A opened it and gasped and hugged White, "Thank you White unni." she turned, "Thank you GRACE. I love you all." she made a heart(it was the Hunger Games trilogy).

The rest of GRACE said your welcome. That's when Wonwoo came, "This is a present from Seventeen." Yu.A took it and said thank you before opening it. Seventeen's present was a big box, and it was heavy. Yu.A sat down and opened it, "Whoa! Thank you Seventeen." Céline tried to see, "What is it Yu.A unni?" Yu.A pulled out plenty of clothes:

   

   

GRACE looked in amazement, "That's nice clothes. You boys have good taste." Jin commented. "Of course." Said Junhui. "We even asked Wonwoo here what Yu.A might like." Wonwoo looked at his hyung in embarrassment before turning his head away. Yu.A bowed a little, "Thank you oppas. Training and causal clothes." 

Even the management got Yu.A things. They all got her clothes and candy, which she enjoyed. Now Jinyoung and Mason were bringing in the cake and singing Happy Birthday. The party went well afterwards and everyone enjoyed every second of it. Seventeen left with big smiles and left in 3 vans. Then GRACE was cleaning up, with the help of Hyumin, Hyuna, and Minyoung. Mason and Jinyoung were in Jinyoung's room.

Jin was cleaning close to her Manger's room when she overheard Mason, "Jinyoung you need to tell them as soon as possible." Jin heard Jinyoung sigh, "I know Mason, but how do I tell it to them?" that's when Jin entered the room, "Tell us what oppas?" they were both surprised to see Jin in the room. At first both said nothing; Jin, "Please oppas, if its about GRACE we need to know." Mason looked at Jinyoung who sighed before answering, "Alright Jin. Gather everyone in the living room for a meeting. We'll explain everything there." Jin nodded before walking out of the room.