allkpop~Teaser Video and Photos+Céline Teaser Picture

ǤЯΔƆЄ-Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group~Disbanded July 30, 2014

Allkpop-Logo.png

Music

GRACE leave teasers and also Céline with teaser of solo single 

By Whistle January 17, 2014: 1 hour ago

4455 Views
765 Comments

When we thought GRACE would be endangered of making a comeback at all they prove us wrong by releasing teaser photos and a teaser video of their comeback. The video above is a teaser of they're first single called, "Run Devil Run". It looks like the girls are making a comeback with a more ier song then they're debut song "MY MY". It seems all groups making a comeback this month are doing the y concept huh? But these girls seem to be to young to go that far in the y concept, so we trust that these girls won't go down that road with their single. 

But also teaser photos got released to show the girls first transformation. Take a look;

Miok: 

White: 

Jin: 

Yena: 

Mirai: 

The girls look very much more grown up in such a short amount of time; from they're debut until now. GRACE stated that they want to show a more mature side to them they they're cute image everyone saw in "MY MY". These teasers are enough to get people excited for GRACE's first comeback. And even if they are promoting with only five members, we know that they will be strong while promoting. Also GRACE's comeback date has not been officially announced yet, so stay tune on that.

On other news, the maknae of GRACE; Céline is releasing a single in Paris. The maknae who is out of the group till March, has released a teaser photo of her single "Je sais pas" or in English "I Don't Know". Nothing else was said about Céline's first single, but it looks mysterious. Céline posted this on her Instagram with only the title of the song and nothing else. So we don't know when Céline will release her single either. 'premier single' is 'first single' in French.

GRACE is going through a lot but they all managed to pull through the music world. Even if they are separated, they are together in heart. Wait for both GRACE and Céline to come back in the music world and for more news.